Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XTM_X96M4G_ATV9_V1_0 clean and work smooth on X96 Max 4/32. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by majkool View Post
      XTM_X96M4G_ATV9_V1_0 clean and work smooth on X96 Max 4/32. Thanks!
      Is this firmware android 8.1 or 9.0?? And does everything work on the box?

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Is this firmware android 8.1 or 9.0?? And does everything* work on the box?
        *post #677

Comment

Guys how to get the sound of dolby atmos and dts x via hdmi passthrogh to the av receiver. In no way can I get it through any applications, Kodi sends only Ac3 and DTS audio via hdmi?I have three devices?, Tanix Tx3, A95x F3 and x96max and on no sound dolby truehd, dolby atmos, dts hd master and dts x is not sent by hdmi passthrogh to the receiver. Is it possible to get this sound?Coreelec gives such a possibility without a problem, but I would like to get it on Android

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
            So it's ATV Android 9 time.
            For a couple of week i'll be very busy in RL, so XTM_X96M4G_ATV9_V1_0 here it is. It's for X96Max 4Gb based on V311P firmware so flash according with your device. Then after a couple of week i'll release the same rom for X96Max 2G and X96Max V311R.
            Enjoy

N.B.
            I'll post this rom in first page after a while so do not lost the link.
            Xannytech any chance of getting updates for this version ?

Comment

Originally posted by everydaydealer View Post

According to his XDA profile page he has retired

Comment

Tanix remote
                in the link attached you can find the Tanix Tx5 Max remote, copy the three files to vendor/etc/ give 644 permissions and reboot, let me know.
                I could also create an ATV firmware just for it, but i do not own the device and i will not buy one because, i know my firmwares are the best but i got just 15$ of donations in 6 months so i got no founds to buy more S905X.
                But if one of you would like to test it, in freetime i can build one for the TX5 Max users.
                The ROM is awesome. Very smooth and fast.

But i can't make the remote for the Tanix TX5 Max to work. Even using these files and following those instructions.

Are these the real files for the TX5 Max? Has anyone manager to make it work?

Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by everydaydealer View Post

Why? Which kind of update you think it's useful. it's a very good work.

Comment

Originally posted by MgmGtx View Post

According to his XDA profile page he has retired
                    I started to work many years ago, then i stopped for a while, so for xda i'm retired, i'm pretty old but not retired yet

Comment

I started to work many years ago, then i stopped for a while, so for xda i'm retired, i'm pretty old but not retired yet
                      welcome back Xannyteck

will there be a 2g version for your XTM_X96M4G_ATV9_V1_0 ?

looking forward for your firmware for the 2g device

Comment

welcome back Xannyteck

will there be a 2g version for your XTM_X96M4G_ATV9_V1_0 ?

looking forward for your firmware for the 2g device
                        ah i should find an Android 9 base firmware if you send me the link, i could do a firmware for it. But because my 2g device it's not with me and 'cause the lockdon i can't get it back then you should test it yourself

Comment

ah i should find an Android 9 base firmware if you send me the link, i could do a firmware for it. But because my 2g device it's not with me and 'cause the lockdon i can't get it back then you should test it yourself
                          Thank you Xannytech

this is the android 9 version of 2g x96max

Diese Website steht zum Verkauf! freaktab.org ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf freaktab.org alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

I'll test it on my device

and thank you for your effort

Comment

Why? Which kind of update you think it's useful. it's a very good work.
                            Getting bluetooth to work. That would be great.

X96 Max 2/16.

Comment

Originally posted by MataRatos View Post

Getting bluetooth to work. That would be great.

X96 Max 2/16.
                              X96 max 2G device doesnt come with bluetooth...

Comment

Thank you Xannytech

this is the android 9 version of 2g x96max

Diese Website steht zum Verkauf! freaktab.org ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf freaktab.org alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

I'll test it on my device

and thank you for your effort
                                OK, thanks, just try to have a little bit of patience my father two days ago got the Covid-19 so i'm a little busy.

Comment

Working...
                                X