No announcement yet.

Firmware OTA MECOOL KM9 Android 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks clarkss12 but impossible to download this firmware?

Comment

excuse me clarkss12 I managed but have it possible to pass on the version oreo?

Comment

Originally posted by omer94 View Post
        excuse me clarkss12 I managed but have it possible to pass on the version oreo?
        What have you tried so far??
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hi CLARKSS12 I tried the version atv experience but impossible to install it by SD card or USB and I install the link that you provided me but it is not the version oreo but the nexus version that does not not like it at all.

Comment

New OTA update for Android 9 Mecool KM9
            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

don't thank me

Comment

Originally posted by digitalriver View Post
              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

don't thank me
              Hi. Is this FW for model with voice RC?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Comment

NO IT'S THE VERSION ANDROID PIE VERSION TABLET

Comment

Will the voice remote work as normal bluetooth remote if I flash this?

Comment

Originally posted by digitalriver View Post

don't thank me
                    How can I use after download?

Is just save on MicroSD and put in the box and go to update from SD card, or must first unpack ZIP file?

Comment

Yes, but you have do it from the previously version before (it's an update, not an image file). You don't have to unzip it, just click on local OTA update on the menu

Comment

Hello trebor and dear friends of the forum Freaktbs, since I bought my Mcool Km9, I have been using it in the version that arrived for me, global release version.

I thought it was better not to change it and I forgot. Today I joined the China Gadgets website and saw that there are several official updates for Km9. So I had some doubts:
                        1. What changes in Android Pie 9?
                        2. Are these updates stable?
                        3. NetflixHD returned to work?

Is it worth upgrading or does it not change much?
                        Last edited by Novato; 04-19-2019, 18:25.

Comment

I read the comments, checked the builds information on the updates links for Android 9 on the China Gadgets Reviews website, and looked at the information in the Gearbest and Geekbuyng stores. My co-conclusion is:
                          1. Releasing new devices and updates with the "Android 9 Pie" to attract more buyers.
                          2. That are non-ATV updates, full of bugs and others issues.
                          3. That's not worth just changing, for me thethe Andr TV 8.0 is great.
                          In a quick search on YouTube and I did not find any updates for Nvdia Shield TV or the Xiaomi Mi Box for Android 9 Pie, so if Google did not release anything new, it's better to wait a little mais.

Comment

ANYONE who have MECOOL KM9 with voice remote control android 8.1 have found the rip of rom ANDROID 9 PIE ANDROID TV VERSION

anyone test if the rom android 9 PIE ANDROID TV OF BOX MECOOL KM9 PRO is compatible with the box KM9 NORMAL

Comment

Hi,

I have got KM9 with andorid 8.1. I want to update my firmware using OTA. But i couldnt get point that using this OTA update has got many advantages.

Should i use this OTA update? is there any risk to stuck tv box during OTA update?

Comment

hello Otchill
                                what sort of OTA UPDATE ????
                                what is the model of KM9 you have

KM9 with ANDROITV and bluetooth remote control

or KM9 normal with remote control normal

Comment

Working...
                                X