Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firmware needed for Bqeel Android TV Box Y4 MAX [4G+64G] TV Box mit S905X2 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware needed for Bqeel Android TV Box Y4 MAX [4G+64G] TV Box mit S905X2 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53

Hallo Guys,

i need your help or Information, some Days ago i buy this TV Box with Android 8.1 from Amazon

Here the Link on Amazon https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07...language=de_DE

My Problem is now ... I delete something in the System Root Folder and after Reboot the Box won't Start. Has anyone Information about a Link to download the Original Firmware for this
    Box or maybe a different Rom from a different Manufacturer that work on this Box?. The Only what i know is that the Box T95Q is very similar to this Box what i own.

Thanks for your Help Guys ..... Sorry for my bad English ... :-)

I'm also looking for the Stock firmware...

H96 Max X2 firmware is working but no wifi

Comment

Maybe someone knows what that wifi/bluetooth Chipset?Click image for larger version

Name:	20190511_034642.jpg
Views:	2521
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	771995

Comment

I need the stock firmware as well

what is the company website? who can i contact?

Comment

Originally posted by DonSchajen View Post
          Maybe someone knows what that wifi/bluetooth Chipset?Click image for larger version

Name:	20190511_034642.jpg
Views:	2521
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	771995
          It's missing a driver update?

Comment

Originally posted by Athkhin View Post
            Hallo Guys,

i need your help or Information, some Days ago i buy this TV Box with Android 8.1 from Amazon

Here the Link on Amazon https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07...language=de_DE

My Problem is now ... I delete something in the System Root Folder and after Reboot the Box won't Start. Has anyone Information about a Link to download the Original Firmware for this
            Box or maybe a different Rom from a different Manufacturer that work on this Box?. The Only what i know is that the Box T95Q is very similar to this Box what i own.

Thanks for your Help Guys ..... Sorry for my bad English ... :-)
            Stock Firmware. I also included the license files for USB Burning Tool. You need them! transfer the license files to license folder in usb burning tool
            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Something is wrong, that firmware on Mega won't boot, stuck in logo!!!
              Where I can find another stock rom?
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by morzamen View Post
                Something is wrong, that firmware on Mega won't boot, stuck in logo!!!
                Where I can find another stock rom?
                Thanks
                Are you sure? Have you tried taking out the plug and putting it back in? give it 10 minutes max for it too boot.

All I can say is that I decided to ask the manufacturer for the direct download for their stock firmware and that is what they gave me. I also used some third party site to transfer those license files for the flashing program.

Comment

I have tried all with that rom!!!
                  With the V10 pro box stock rom I flashed it and even the led panel on box works, just the wifi won't turn.
                  with that stock rom on Mega link, stucks on logo and stays stuck for all the time, I can't even enter in recovery mode after I flashed that rom...

Comment

Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post

Are you sure? Have you tried taking out the plug and putting it back in? give it 10 minutes max for it too boot.

All I can say is that I decided to ask the manufacturer for the direct download for their stock firmware and that is what they gave me. I also used some third party site to transfer those license files for the flashing program.
                    With the V10 pro box stock rom I flashed it and even the led panel on box works, just the wifi won't turn.
                    with that stock rom on Mega link, stucks on logo and stays stuck for all the time, I can't even enter in recovery mode after I flashed that rom...

Comment

Originally posted by morzamen View Post

Try it one more time. Maybe change the settings in the software. Make sure it is up to date. I would send an email to the manufacturer or the place where you order it from.

Comment

Working...
                      X