Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Generic Multi-Box, Multi-Wifi Custom Rom! ( Android 8.1 - S905x2 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

ye stock remote will not work, i only added to poweron the minix 2.4g remote and gt1 mini 2.4g remote, and some other remotes but the uboot is limited to max 9 remotes to poweron so im limited in that, that is why i added the 2.4g ones!
    Hi, do you have plans to add stock x96 max remote ? thanks for letting me know

I tried many roms stock and custom on the x96 max 2gb I had this WIFI issue speed is great around 66mb but randomly can stop working and needs rebooting can happen 30mins or 13hrs it very random wanted to test this see if get same issue

Kind Regards

Comment

Well is going to be hard to add to support for that remote since i dont have one, the only s905x2 boxes that i have is the gt1 mini and tx5 max...
      the ones with a minix remote at hand, poweroff/sleep and poweron/wake will work just fine!
      But you never know, i m8 get one in the future who knows!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
        Well is going to be hard to add to support for that remote since i dont have one, the only s905x2 boxes that i have is the gt1 mini and tx5 max...
        the ones with a minix remote at hand, poweroff/sleep and poweron/wake will work just fine!
        But you never know, i m8 get one in the future who knows!
        Hi, thats fine

the USB remote I use when press power button and put box into standby I cant get it to come on again with USB remote think because no power to USB when on standby

There are other custom X96 max roms is there anyway I can find the stock remote file from them and transfer over ?

Thanks Again

Comment

Originally posted by uscool View Post

Hi, thats fine

the USB remote I use when press power button and put box into standby I cant get it to come on again with USB remote think because no power to USB when on standby

There are other custom X96 max roms is there anyway I can find the stock remote file from them and transfer over ?

Thanks Again
          that is because that remote is not in the uboot to wake it up from sleep/shutdown!

Comment

Hi.

Thanks for your work!

For my "Bqeel Y4 Max" I tested:
            SC_Generic_s905x2_user-20190508-MultiWifi-BCM_AP_BT-ANIM.img
            SC_Generic_s905x2_user-20190508-MultiWifi-RTL_BT-ANIM.img

Flashing was no problem - both firmwares were flashed with 1. try.

Problem is (with both fw) no wifi & no ethernet

Comment

Originally posted by DonSchajen View Post
              Hi.

Thanks for your work!

For my "Bqeel Y4 Max" I tested:
              SC_Generic_s905x2_user-20190508-MultiWifi-BCM_AP_BT-ANIM.img
              SC_Generic_s905x2_user-20190508-MultiWifi-RTL_BT-ANIM.img

Flashing was no problem - both firmwares were flashed with 1. try.

Problem is (with both fw) no wifi & no ethernet
              thks for you tests i will add to 2. post!

Comment

Hi,I flashed first one,gt 1 mini,for now looks wery good,wi fi work on 5 ghz ok.Bluetooth noth tested.Kodi for now I see is ok.Build work ok.Im noth using stock rc,becsuse is smashed.Using the usb mouse rc.Im notice that in one moment I hawe two cursors of the mause,one is active one hanging on the screen.?

Comment

Hi, superceleron
                  How can I get root rights on your firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by saddas View Post
                    Hi, superceleron
                    How can I get root rights on your firmware?
                    Install Magisk in TWRP, when it reboots, you'll have root access.

Comment

I did try it, but magisk in TWRP doesn't installing - I just get error.
                      Can you show me which magisk will work on your firmware?

Comment

Could you give me link to the proper Magisk and instruction, please. I killed about 5 hours when tryed to get root on your firmware. But the resalt is zero
                        Last edited by saddas; 05-11-2019, 12:55.

Comment

well i dint try magisk install to see what the error is!
                          When i have the time i will test it!

Comment

Try this supersu version instead: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry81995125
                            This worked on all android roms i tried on my X96 Max.
                            I can try this new generic rom and root it only on monday but you should try it until then

Comment

I used Magisk 18.1 on a T95Q with this rom and it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by zsdd View Post
                                Try this supersu version instead: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry81995125
                                This worked on all android roms i tried on my X96 Max.
                                I can try this new generic rom and root it only on monday but you should try it until then
                                and

Appdata

Thank you guys! But I have tried this two ways and it doesn't work for me! My box is Tanix TX5 Max.

Comment

Working...
                                X