Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Generic Multi-Box, Multi-Wifi Custom Rom! ( Android 8.1 - S905x2 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95x2
    Working WiFi, Ethernet, BT,
    Not Working: Clock, Stock Remote

It flashes without problems. A question is difficult to modify the uboot, to change the power code of the remote?

Comment

Originally posted by mega-samu View Post
      T95x2
      Working WiFi, Ethernet, BT,
      Not Working: Clock, Stock Remote

It flashes without problems. A question is difficult to modify the uboot, to change the power code of the remote?
      Well not really .. for me!
      If you get the full IR code from power key and i mean full... something like EX: ae517f80 then i will add in next build!
      For you to find out the code you need to connect a serial to the box and when is off just press remote power button, you see a code apear like above, write the code and post here!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well not really .. for me!
        If you get the full IR code from power key and i mean full... something like EX: ae517f80 then i will add in next build!
        For you to find out the code you need to connect a serial to the box and when is off just press remote power button, you see a code apear like above, write the code and post here!
        Can this be the code "0xbf40fe01"?

Comment

Hello.

I did not understand what difference there is between the 4 Rom.

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post
            Hello.

I did not understand what difference there is between the 4 Rom.
            It's basically 2 ROMS.
            One for boxes with the Realtek Wi-Fi and one for boxes with the Broadcom Wi-Fi chip.
            That's what you really have to take into account when flashing. If you flash the wrong Wi-Fi chip, then Wi-Fi will not work.
            The other two variants are just the animation it shows during boot.
            One has the Google animation and the other is the MBOX video, wich has sound, and it's loud.
            I hope i was clear

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackening View Post
              It's basically 2 ROMS.
              One for boxes with the Realtek Wi-Fi and one for boxes with the Broadcom Wi-Fi chip.
              That's what you really have to take into account when flashing. If you flash the wrong Wi-Fi chip, then Wi-Fi will not work.
              The other two variants are just the animation it shows during boot.
              One has the Google animation and the other is the MBOX video, wich has sound, and it's loud.
              I hope i was clear

thank you, I install the rom on my box blink gt1mini and it works very well, and especially the standby function is really great. now i have a question: how to install super su? I have installed afrd and it does not work without root. thank you .

Comment

Works on h96 Max x2 WiFi?

Comment

I installed this ROM on my Mecool KM3, all good but -no power button -no internet -no bluethoot the sound buttons don't work I'm quite happy with all of that, is there a more appropriate ROM for my Mecool KM3? thank you

Comment

hmm guys im going to ditch this build, how about a generic multi box android 9 build done from source ?!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                      hmm guys im going to ditch this build, how about a generic multi box android 9 build done from source ?!
                      That would be awesome, yes
                      Do you think you can introduce the status and navigation bar?
                      It seems that all Android 9 ROMS don't have the bars. But.... Just a few minutes ago I saw a review of a X2 Cube, and it's stock android 9 HAS both bars (there is hope after all )

I already have a request...
                      Is it possible to add the front clock display working for the Tanix TX5 Max, in your upcoming generic multi-box Android 9? ^_^

Cheers

Comment

That would be indeed awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackening View Post
                          That would be awesome, yes
                          Do you think you can introduce the status and navigation bar?
                          It seems that all Android 9 ROMS don't have the bars. But.... Just a few minutes ago I saw a review of a X2 Cube, and it's stock android 9 HAS both bars (there is hope after all )

I already have a request...
                          Is it possible to add the front clock display working for the Tanix TX5 Max, in your upcoming generic multi-box Android 9? ^_^

Cheers

yes mine will have both bars on "Normal" build, on ATV build they will be disabled!
                          About Clock... sorry cant help you that i needed the driver from tanix to implement it in 9 kernel, also device tree also needed changes etc.
                          So on my generic builds no clock for any of the boxes who have clock, since each maker has is how driver and is to messy to support all!

Comment

Do you plan to do and when the version of X96 MAX 4 \ 32 on Android 9.0 Android TV with remote control and clock?
                            Last edited by nikito7989; 10-02-2019, 14:48.

Comment

remote control maybe, clock nop!

Comment

​​​​​​
                                The indication that the Box is working only lights up.

Comment

Working...
                                X