Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Generic Multi-Box, Multi-Wifi Custom Rom! ( Android 8.1 - S905x2 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does any body was able to burn this ROM into "Pendoo X10 plus" tv box?

I bought this box and I tried to burn it. But the usb burning tool stopped with this error:
    Romcode/switch result/Identify/Error result

What this mean? How can I burn firmware into it?

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for this rom.
      I have a t95q, it works all great except for ethernet.
      There is some option to activate?
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by salehdeh76 View Post
        Does any body was able to burn this ROM into "Pendoo X10 plus" tv box?

I bought this box and I tried to burn it. But the usb burning tool stopped with this error:
        Romcode/switch result/Identify/Error result

What this mean? How can I burn firmware into it?

Thanks
        i suggest trying a dif USB port on your pc, a differnt usb cable, or a different pc alltogether. i had similar issue with mine which was weird. they flashed fine and then a few weeks later i tried flashing a few more and kept getting error messages. thought i had a bad cable but then i tried my other laptop and bam!, works every time.. not sure what changed on my laptop and why it won't work on it anymore. i was able to burn this rom and many other roms no problems, unfortunately it didn't solve the video stuttering issues i was having. i got a bunch of the pendoo x10 plus boxes s905x all with the same annoying video stutter issue.. tried numerous firmwares and the only one that got rid of the stuttering was the firmware for h96 max x2 s905x2.. unfortunately ethernet won't work with the h96 max rom, but everything else works great (clock on the front of the box also doesn't work but that's the least of my concerns). pendoo was no help at all they wouldn't even send me any firmware for the device. it's the last time i ever buy from them. third time in a row they sent me bad boxes. enough is enough lol

Comment

Can anyone mirror the link to a faster site, the download is really slow

Edit: i canceled and restarted and it started going faster.
          Last edited by ldrrp; 11-13-2019, 18:09.

Comment

I got the image flashed, is there anyway to get ADB working. i have an x96 max board revision 5.0. i cant seem to get adb to activate no matter what port i use.

Also is this rom rooted? su command does not work in android terminal

Comment

Hi superceleron any chance of a custom rom for s905x3? Maybe for a95x f3?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandoR View Post
                Hi superceleron any chance of a custom rom for s905x3? Maybe for a95x f3?
                Sorry mate not at the moment, i dont have any s905x3 boxes to play with!

Comment

Hi SC (muito obrigada pelo teu trabalho)
                  which rom can i install on ugoos x2 cube?

Comment

Originally posted by Scalare View Post
                    Hi SC (muito obrigada pelo teu trabalho)
                    which rom can i install on ugoos x2 cube?
                    Sorry late reply, dunno really there is to many devices out there

Comment

edit: figured it out. shorted pins as shown in this picture while plugging the usb cable in and it popped up right away in usb burntool. https://forum.freaktab.com/filedata/...3&d=1562023221

i flashed this rom on my x96 max and it works although there is some bugs. the box works on my tv no issues besides the factory remote not working.. but now the box is longer showing up in USB burntool. anyone know how i can get it working again so i can flash other roms to it? don't wanna be locked down to this one rom.
                      Last edited by pcdude28259; 12-27-2019, 13:51.

Comment

Originally posted by pcdude28259 View Post
                        edit: figured it out. shorted pins as shown in this picture while plugging the usb cable in and it popped up right away in usb burntool. https://forum.freaktab.com/filedata/...3&d=1562023221

i flashed this rom on my x96 max and it works although there is some bugs. the box works on my tv no issues besides the factory remote not working.. but now the box is longer showing up in USB burntool. anyone know how i can get it working again so i can flash other roms to it? don't wanna be locked down to this one rom.
                        The reset button does not work for this rom. Maybe superceleron can make a fix for it. Eitherway your stuck on this rom unless you attach a serial cable to it and follow this guide method 5 https://silocitylabs.com/post/2020/0...xes-everytime/

Comment

love your rom but no wifi no ethernet

the Multi-Box Volksware v.0.2.0_by_Sasvlad (S905X2) Android 8.1

does work for me but i want to use your rom

the Multi-Box Volksware v.0.2.0_by_Sasvlad (S905X2) Android 8.1

has MAC and WIFI_MAC appear on the USB BURNING TOOL

can you please tell me how to use these on your rom?
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by ldrrp View Post

The reset button does not work for this rom. Maybe superceleron can make a fix for it. Eitherway your stuck on this rom unless you attach a serial cable to it and follow this guide method 5 https://silocitylabs.com/post/2020/0...xes-everytime/
                            i guess you didn't see my edit. i was able to get it to show up in burntool by shorting the pins as seen in a picture here https://forum.freaktab.com/filedata/...3&d=1562023221

Comment

Download link is invalid

Comment

Originally posted by hnrrn View Post
                                Download link is invalid
                                Check android 9 rom, this thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X