Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] TanixTX5_by_Sasvlad-20190324 Rooted SuperSU AFRD and many others Android 8.1

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [ROM] TanixTX5_by_Sasvlad-20190324 Rooted SuperSU AFRD and many others Android 8.1

    Hi, i'm here to present you for first time one of my Firmware. If everything will be fine, I'll post here and my other firmware from 4pda.ru.

    - original kernel, no changes
    - init.d mechanism changed
    - ancient Chinese busybox removed from system
    - busybox and all links from vendor removed
    - last busybox installed in system / xbin, where it should be defined by definition
    - fresh su binary is installed
    - patched SuperSu 2.82 installed that does not require updating
    - enabled USB debugging by default, full AdbShell support, disabled Selinux
    - Startup scripts are in the system /etc/init.d, on/off at your discretion
    - installed and registered libamcodec (until the current kernel does not work, in the hope of further kernel upgrade)
    - set voice ATV-search applications
    - GoogleChrome v.57 is released. Do not update it if you want to use copy-paste
    - auto shutter curtains
    - navbar (need to pull out the bottom of the mouse, hidden manually)
    - the firmware is cleared of unnecessary files and debris
    - Central European Time GMT + 1
    - 13 WiFi channels

    Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	34 Size:	131.3 KB ID:	775184


    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	28 Size:	173.7 KB ID:	775185

    TanixTX5_by_Sasvlad-20190324

    If you like my works and would you like to offer me a beer or a coffe, or support my project :

    SEND ME A DONATION
    Last edited by Sasvlad; 06-08-2019, 13:31.

    #2
    Nice to see a fellow developer ... I'm about to rel3ase t95x2 atv ... gt1mini/x96max and s905y2 a95x plus 

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
      Nice to see a fellow developer ... I'm about to rel3ase t95x2 atv ... gt1mini/x96max and s905y2 a95x plus?*
      ATV I also have. Multibox, for the following boxes:
      - Х96Мах 4/32 и 4/64
      - Beelink GT1 Mini
      - Tanix TX5 Max
      - T95Q
      - H96 MAX X2

      http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=84659445

      I try myself on this site. If everything goes well, then I will continue...

      How to fix the topic on Sticky?

      Comment


      • neomode
        neomode commented
        Editing a comment
        Sticky will be set by moderator or ADM.
        Let's give you Developer Status.

      #4
      Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

      ATV I also have. Multibox, for the following boxes:
      - Х96Мах 4/32 и 4/64
      - Beelink GT1 Mini
      - Tanix TX5 Max
      - T95Q
      - H96 MAX X2

      http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=84659445

      I try myself on this site. If everything goes well, then I will continue...

      How to fix the topic on Sticky?
      Sounds good ... we can cooperate ... t95x2 2gb everything works even the clock ... look forward to testing tour firmware as well 

      Comment


        #5
        Hi Sasvlad, great to see you posting and sharing your roms here.

        Does this rom also include support for the H96 Max X2?  ie wifi, bt drivers etc.?

        Comment


          #6
          Hi Rahzel, this firmware is for Tanix TX5 Max only.
          For the H96 Max X2 I made the firmware in ATV format. I haven't posted it here yet.

          Comment


            #7
            Can I install this rom on beelink gt1 mini

            Comment


              #8
              Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
              Hi Rahzel, this firmware is for Tanix TX5 Max only.
              For the H96 Max X2 I made the firmware in ATV format. I haven't posted it here yet.
              Personally I'm not interested in ATV roms.  Unfortunately there's no solid custom standard android rom that supports the H96 Max X2.

              Thanks anyway though.

              Comment


                #9
                Boban.cro, no. I did my firmware for Belink too.
                http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=83899589
                Wait a little, I'll post it later ..

                Rahzel, Here is the port of my firmware for your box.
                https://yadi.sk/d/7FGC2VWLM1pqGg

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
                  Boban.cro, no. I did my firmware for Belink too.
                  http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=83899589
                  Wait a little, I'll post it later ..

                  Rahzel, Here is the port of my firmware for your box.
                  https://yadi.sk/d/7FGC2VWLM1pqGg
                  Yeah I've used that rom for a bit.  sergej did a good job porting, but the launcher and droid settings are in russian.?* romcrazy here at freaktab and 4pda gave a mini guide on how to replace the launcher and droid settings for english variants, but some apps still install in russian.

                  So if you speak russian, the rom is great.?* But for english speaking people it's not 100% ideal.

                  On an unrelated note, why do I keep typing ascii characters unintentionally?  Weird...

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

                    ATV I also have. Multibox, for the following boxes:
                    - Х96Мах 4/32 и 4/64
                    - Beelink GT1 Mini
                    - Tanix TX5 Max
                    - T95Q
                    - H96 MAX X2

                    http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=84659445

                    I try myself on this site. If everything goes well, then I will continue...

                    How to fix the topic on Sticky?
                    Hi ,

                    i made it "sticky" for you , hope will you will further support your Rom ,

                    good luck / gefattern

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Originally posted by rahzel View Post
                      romcrazy here at freaktab and 4pda gave a mini guide on how to replace the launcher and droid settings for english variants, but some apps still install in russian.

                      So if you speak russian, the rom is great.?* But for english speaking people it's not 100% ideal.
                      It is very easy to get English back. It is enough to replace only 2 APCs, which I translated into Russian.
                      But we are talking in this thread about another firmware.

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
                        Boban.cro, no. I did my firmware for Belink too.
                        http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=83899589
                        Wait a little, I'll post it later ..

                        Rahzel, Here is the port of my firmware for your box.
                        https://yadi.sk/d/7FGC2VWLM1pqGg
                        Ok.

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Hi Sasvlad, great to see you're posting your Roms here.
                          I already tried to download this one from 4pda, but i couldn't quite understand who i had to send a message to get a link
                          For my personal needs i need to have Magisk installed.
                          Later I'll be installing your ROM and try to exchange supersu for magisk.

                          Regarding the droidsettings being in Russian, is it enough to just change your version for the version in the latest rom for the tanix tx5 max (20190221) ?

                          Thanks for your hard work and contribution to the community.

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Originally posted by TheBlackening View Post
                            Hi Sasvlad, great to see you're posting your Roms here.
                            I already tried to download this one from 4pda, but i couldn't quite understand who i had to send a message to get a link
                            For my personal needs i need to have Magisk installed.
                            Later I'll be installing your ROM and try to exchange supersu for magisk.

                            Regarding the droidsettings being in Russian, is it enough to just change your version for the version in the latest rom for the tanix tx5 max (20190221) ?

                            Thanks for your hard work and contribution to the community.
                            1. message to me, of course!
                            2. in my opinion, magisk works poorly. That's why I put SuperSU. magisk interferes with SPMC work
                            3. yes, it's enough.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X