Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] TanixTX5_by_Sasvlad-20190324 Rooted SuperSU AFRD and many others Android 8.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

1. message to me, of course!
    2. in my opinion, magisk works poorly. That's why I put SuperSU. magisk interferes with SPMC work
    3. yes, it's enough.
    D'oh!!! I read something about messaging "lichku"
    So i assumed i had to message a user with that name... wich i didn't found
    But i see that now you linked it to this forum

The need for Magisk it's because the HBO app specific for my country doesn't run if if detects root.
    In my personal opinion i think it's a dumb move from whoever decided that the app should not run if there's root access. Some people might not subscribe the service because of that. But that's just my opinion

Thanks for the quick response, I'll be testing it later today.

Cheers

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackening View Post
      D'oh!!! I read something about messaging "lichku"
      So i assumed i had to message a user with that name... wich i didn't found
      But i see that now you linked it to this forum
      It's just Russian slang! This refers to a short personal message (QMS) on the forum.

Comment

I use the ATV version of this ROM for about 2 months now, Tanix TX5 Max. I have to say that the ROM is awesome!!! No freezes, no problems at all, AFR is working great with everything (Netflix, YouTube, Kodi and a local streaming app here in Greece). I use Magisk and it passes all Safety checks. Also, my WiFi remote is working like charm! I can shutdown and start the device without using the box's remote! The only thing in Russian is Droid Settings but it doesn't bother me that much, you can understand more or less where is what. Is there any chance we can wait a future update of this awesome ATV ROM? Also, is there any Netflix apk that can play at least 720p? Keep up the good work and thank you for your effort!

Comment

Does this rom support x96 max 2gb or 4gb? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by kobatz View Post
            Does this rom support x96 max 2gb or 4gb? Thank you
            No. For X96Max 4gb this one:

Comment

dont you have newer one already for x96 max?
              ATV_by_Sasvlad V.1.0

Comment

Originally posted by mite_jan View Post

dont you have newer one already for x96 max?
                ATV_by_Sasvlad V.1.0
                Yes, I made a multibox Android TV firmware for the following boxes:
                - Х96Мах 4/32 и 4/64
                - Beelink GT1 Mini (not for S/N: B905x2)
                - Tanix TX5 Max
                - T95Q
                - H96 MAX X2

On YouTube you can find an overview of this firmware.

But for now download links are available only on request in PM.

Comment

Yes, I made a multibox Android TV firmware for the following boxes:
                  - Х96Мах 4/32 и 4/64
                  - Beelink GT1 Mini (not for S/N: B905x2)
                  - Tanix TX5 Max
                  - T95Q
                  - H96 MAX X2

On YouTube you can find an overview of this firmware.

But for now download links are available only on request in PM.
                  looks very good from the description but i am always skeptic installing firmware taken as a base from another box , there is always something not working right
                  what i will be using the box mostly is KODI
                  can you point me how can i register the libamcodec , do i need special version of KODI and is it better ?
                  and second thing is the afrd service , is it a must to have it or just some TVs have issue with the framerate

Comment

Originally posted by mite_jan View Post

looks very good from the description but i am always skeptic installing firmware taken as a base from another box , there is always something not working right
                    what i will be using the box mostly is KODI
                    can you point me how can i register the libamcodec , do i need special version of KODI and is it better ?
                    and second thing is the afrd service , is it a must to have it or just some TVs have issue with the framerate
                    This is only possible for SPMC.
                    http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=80058803

Comment

Hi Sasvlad!!! downloaded an insertion (TanixTX5_by_Sasvlad-20190324.img) I cannot stitch the boxing of TanixTX5 MAX That I have to make help to stitch my boxing. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by bijo65 View Post
                        Hi Sasvlad!!! downloaded an insertion (TanixTX5_by_Sasvlad-20190324.img) I cannot stitch the boxing of TanixTX5 MAX That I have to make help to stitch my boxing. Thanks in advance.
                        Use Google Translator:

Comment

Привет Sasvlad!!! Я прошил свой бокс прошивкой TanixTX5_by_Sasvlad-20190324.img теперь дисплей не показывает,сеть не видет,что я зделал не так? мой бокс tanix tx5 pro.Зараннее спасибо !!

Comment

Помогите решить проблему,исчез сеть не могу соединиться с интернетом

Comment

Working...
                            X