Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GTMini-A ALVATECH Android (8.1 Oreo) S905X2 Widevine L1 DRM (Netflix Certified)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rani2add
    replied
    Any way to hide the root and bypass safety net . Some apps won't work if they detect root?

Leave a comment:

• ALVATECH
    replied
    Hello,
    As some of you users know. It seems the Netflix keys have been dropped again on these boxes. But it looks like they released another fix. You would need to get a hold of Beelink directly to new keys to re-flash / re-key your boxes. I put a link down below for those who need it.
    Thanks,

Alvatech

Link for new key request from Beelink directly:

Leave a comment:

• ALVATECH
    replied
    Hello everyone,
    I have updated this ROM a bit. Nothing crazy but I have added some features and other updates that I felt were needed. Please read entire first post and change log before asking questions.
    Also yes, you would need to re-program your box completely you can't update it through TWRP. If you like you can make a Data backup with TWRP and backup any other files such as pictures or Kodi Backups and then restore Data partition with TWRP, this should work for the most part. Please search the web on how to if needed.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Leave a comment:

• ALVATECH
    replied
    Hello everyone,
    I've now made an Android TV 9.0 PIE (ATV) version for this box. If you're interested please see links down below. Since Beelink has not made an Android 9 ROM for GT-Mini-A, your box won't be able to play Netflix in HD though.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Alvatech ROM ATV 9.0:
    [ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie) S905X2 Please read the entire first post before asking questions. Thank you. This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from the original GT1-Mini ROM. This ROM was converted into Android TV if you're looking for a Standard

Leave a comment:

• ALVATECH
    replied
    Originally posted by atvbca View Post
    Excellent ROM, thanks for sharing ALVATECH! If I wanted to convert this back over to Android TV which files would I inject from the stock ROM? Just the launcher and the framework folder?
    Hello,
    It will be a lot more than just that. The best thing to do if you decided to go back to Android TV is to flash back the factory ROM from Beelink.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by bigstone View Post
    Can I bring screen saver from android Tv to standard android ALVATECH
    Hello,
    I have thought of making an updated ROM for this box. But at the moment busy with some other projects. I will see what I could do, but no promises and sorry I can't give a time frame since it's an idea at the moment. But when I get some time I will see if I can do that.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Leave a comment:

• bigstone
    replied
    Can I bring screen saver from android Tv to standard android ALVATECH

Leave a comment:

• atvbca
    replied
    Excellent ROM, thanks for sharing ALVATECH! If I wanted to convert this back over to Android TV which files would I inject from the stock ROM? Just the launcher and the framework folder?

Leave a comment:

• ALVATECH
    replied
    Originally posted by adame1996 View Post
    Hy Alvatech!
    What do you think? Is it compatible with beelink gt1 mini?
    Hello,
    Yes it's compatible with GT1-Mini but it doesn't mean you get to play Netflix in HD because the regular GT1-Mini doesn't have the Netflix keys originally in the box. So it will work but you would need to install your own version of Netflix app and it will only play in SD.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by bigstone View Post
    Can i remove this? ALVATECH
    What you're referring to there in the picture is the search bar. In that picture you see I used Square Home Launcher 3 and in there yes you can remove it or add it. But if you're using the other launcher I have included, that one you can't remove it because it's part of the launcher.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Leave a comment:

• bigstone
    replied
    Can i remove this? ALVATECH
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• adame1996
    replied
    Hy Alvatech!
    What do you think? Is it compatible with beelink gt1 mini?

Leave a comment:

• ALVATECH
    replied
    Originally posted by mielcar View Post
    Hi Alvatech is there any chance this rom will work on H96max X2 S905 box?
    Hello,
    I don't know I don't have that box. But like I've mentioned before I had all my threads / posts deleted at one point and it's hard for me to remember and I can't reference back to them anymore. But I think I remember someone has tried this ROM on the H96Max X2 but maybe their ethernet didn't work. But I can't really re-call at the moment, sorry. You would have to try to find out at your own risk.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Leave a comment:

• mielcar
    replied
    Hi Alvatech is there any chance this rom will work on H96max X2 S905 box?

Leave a comment:

• bolek
    replied
    thanks for the explanation! Finally I ordered GT1 mini anyway

Leave a comment:

• ALVATECH
    replied
    Originally posted by bolek View Post

Hi Alvatech - this ROM is for GT1 mini, and this thread is about GTmini A - it means that they ROMs are interchangeable?
    Yes that is correct. Just please make sure you read the directions properly. Remember to not use the "force erase all" option when flashing a GTMini-A box. The other thing is you won't be able to use Neflix in HD is the only down fall if you use that ROM on your GTMini-A box. But some people don't care about that and want to try Android 9 anyways on their GTMini-A box. You can always flash back to this ROM or stock if you wanted too.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Leave a comment:

• bolek
    replied
    Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
    Hello, everyone I have now released a Standard Android 9.0 ROM, if you're interested please view link down below. I also hope to release an Android 9 TV version soon too.
    If you have a GTMini-A box you will not be able to play Netflix in HD since this doesn't have the components needed to do so. But you can still use it , just remember don't do the force erase all option when flashing your box. This will keep your WVL1 in case you decide to go back to this ROM or another ROM this will keep your certification.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Link to Standard Android 9.0:
    https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...9-0-pie-s905x2
    Hi Alvatech - this ROM is for GT1 mini, and this thread is about GTmini A - it means that they ROMs are interchangeable?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X