Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GTMini-A ALVATECH Android (8.1 Oreo) S905X2 Widevine L1 DRM (Netflix Certified)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALVATECH
    replied
    Originally posted by Elfamis View Post
    What if I flash your Android 8? I used before and had Netflix HD. After the problems, I went back to the stock beelink atv ROM. Will it play Netflix hd again?
    Yes it will play Netflix in HD with my Android 8 version of this ROM. The problem wasn't my ROM it was Netflix that blacklisted the keys on these boxes. If you flash your box back with this ROM from this thread you will be able to play Netlfix in HD again.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Leave a comment:

• Elfamis
    replied
    What if I flash your Android 8? I used before and had Netflix HD. After the problems, I went back to the stock beelink atv ROM. Will it play Netflix hd again?

Leave a comment:

• ALVATECH
    replied
    Originally posted by Elfamis View Post
    I have a question. I recovered my access to Netflix HD via beelink representative with an special file I used to patch my box.

Will this new room keep my Netflix HD?
    Hello,
    It will keep your box Netflix certified. But as long as you flash it without using the force erase all option when flashing your box. Like I had mentioned, it will not play Netlfix in HD using the new ROM I've linked since it is missing the components needed to do so. But if you would like to try out Android 9 on your box you can do so, but you will not be able to play Netflix in HD with that specific ROM I've linked above. Beelink has not released anything with Android 9 for the GTmini-A boxes yet and to be honest I'm not sure if they will.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Leave a comment:

• Elfamis
    replied
    I have a question. I recovered my access to Netflix HD via beelink representative with an special file I used to patch my box.

Will this new room keep my Netflix HD?

Leave a comment:

• ALVATECH
    replied
    Hello, everyone I have now released a Standard Android 9.0 ROM, if you're interested please view link down below. I also hope to release an Android 9 TV version soon too.
    If you have a GTMini-A box you will not be able to play Netflix in HD since this doesn't have the components needed to do so. But you can still use it , just remember don't do the force erase all option when flashing your box. This will keep your WVL1 in case you decide to go back to this ROM or another ROM this will keep your certification.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Link to Standard Android 9.0:
    This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from the original GT1-Mini Please read the entire first post before asking questions. Thank you. (There has been some hardware variants so please read carefully.) Best thing to do before flashing your box is to check which Serial Number you

Leave a comment:

• ALVATECH
    replied
    Originally posted by photocac View Post

good morning

That problem I had only in the first installation what I did was uninstall, reinstall and restart the MECOOL and it worked perfectly so far I have no problem with playing content with this app
    It only fails me when I install it on the beelink gt mini-a and I hope and can receive help from ALVATECH to know what can be done to fix the bug
    Hello,
    I have mentioned 2 posts up that Beelink has resolved the issue with the Netflix certification. You would need to contact Beelink directly through link I posted above. This will solve your issues with Netflix.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Leave a comment:

• photocac
    replied
    Originally posted by scropion86 View Post

i have test the shared application on my mecool km9 pro and it logged in normally but once i start any video it giver Erro 13 and netflix can play on this devices
    do you have any solution or workaround
    good morning

That problem I had only in the first installation what I did was uninstall, reinstall and restart the MECOOL and it worked perfectly so far I have no problem with playing content with this app
    It only fails me when I install it on the beelink gt mini-a and I hope and can receive help from ALVATECH to know what can be done to fix the bug

Leave a comment:

• scropion86
    replied
    Good morning how are you?
    I recently bought this TVbox for the advertising of netflix 4k, it worked fine but this month it stopped working for what I read in beelink forums and here the problem is general for all beelink gt mini-a
    The concern I have is the following, when I made the purchase of the tv box I bought 2 the beelink gtmini-a (netflix 4k support) and a mecool km9 pro without this support, as I knew that the mecool had no support 4k look for an apk mod of netflix for android TV, it worked for me and it still works so far in 4k content without any problem
    The problem is that when I install it on this beelink, you fail to know why that happens?
    This is the link of the Spanish video tutorial where I got the apk.

apk link works smoothly and in 4k on tv box Mecool km9 pro

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wek...7JKaiz5Nq/view

i have test the shared application on my mecool km9 pro and it logged in normally but once i start any video it giver Erro 13 and netflix can play on this devices
    do you have any solution or workaround

Leave a comment:

• ALVATECH
    replied
    Originally posted by cr0w View Post
    Owners if this TV box who has problems playing Netflix content... Ask for beelink support to send new re-activation key image because it was banned. More information is here:

P.S. For me it's working again. Can't test 4K content because I only have standard subscription, but in Full HD - no problem : )
    Thank you cr0w. Yes I just got an email yesterday too and tried it and it does seem to work. So for those who need a new license key for their GTMini-A please look at the following post specifically here. Also to speed up the process it's best to already send them your serial number to your box when you email them, this will help you get instructions on how to resolve this quicker.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Leave a comment:

• cr0w
    replied
    Owners if this TV box who has problems playing Netflix content... Ask for beelink support to send new re-activation key image because it was banned. More information is here:

P.S. For me it's working again. Can't test 4K content because I only have standard subscription, but in Full HD - no problem : )

Leave a comment:

• ALVATECH
    replied
    Originally posted by Agronur View Post
    Hi. I use your s912 beelink rom on my h96 pro+. can i use this rom on first released km9?
    Hello,
    I'm not sure since I don't have this box you're talking about. You would have to try this at your own risk. I think one time I did see someone say they tried it but ethernet didn't work. But I can't be for certain. All of my threads / posts have gotten deleted at one point and then re-built, so hard to go back and reference.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Leave a comment:

• Agronur
    replied
    Hi. I use your s912 beelink rom on my h96 pro+. can i use this rom on first released km9?

Leave a comment:

• ALVATECH
    replied
    Originally posted by fmvg79 View Post
    i bought 8 BEELINK GT MINI A,, I WASTE MY TIME AND MY MONEY, OFFER GOOGLE CAST ,NETFLIX 4K AND DRM L1 I PAID 480 DOLLARS MORE LESS

THIS TV BOX NEED UPDATE FIRMWARE LIKE MECOOL KM3 HAVE GOOGLE CERTIFICATE ,DRM L1 WITH CHROMECAST INTEGRATED
    Hello,
    there is nothing I can do about this, more than likely Beelink got their boxes blacklisted. You would need to contact Beelink if you're having issues with these boxes being blacklisted.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

I recently bought this TVbox for the advertising of netflix 4k, it worked fine but this month it stopped working for what I read in beelink forums and here the problem is general for all beelink gt mini-a
    The concern I have is the following, when I made the purchase of the tv box I bought 2 the beelink gtmini-a (netflix 4k support) and a mecool km9 pro without this support, as I knew that the mecool had no support 4k look for an apk mod of netflix for android TV, it worked for me and it still works so far in 4k content without any problem
    The problem is that when I install it on this beelink, you fail to know why that happens?

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wek...7JKaiz5Nq/view
    I will have a look at the Netflix apps you posted when I get some time. If I find something that works. I will get back to you here. As for these boxes being blacklisted there is nothing I can do.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Leave a comment:

• photocac
    replied

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Leave a comment:

• fmvg79
    replied
    i bought 8 BEELINK GT MINI A,, I WASTE MY TIME AND MY MONEY, OFFER GOOGLE CAST ,NETFLIX 4K AND DRM L1 I PAID 480 DOLLARS MORE LESS

THIS TV BOX NEED UPDATE FIRMWARE LIKE MECOOL KM3 HAVE GOOGLE CERTIFICATE ,DRM L1 WITH CHROMECAST INTEGRATED

Leave a comment:

Working...
X