Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GTMini-A ALVATECH Android (8.1 Oreo) S905X2 Widevine L1 DRM (Netflix Certified)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rani2add View Post

I installed Magisk manager and then Magisk.zip through the manager not twrp as my air mouse is not working in recovery mode and then installed safety.net patch directly through magisk manager but the safteynet check is still showing false and advanced root cheker app is still detecting root
    Hello,
    that is your reason. That's why I put instructions with details. It must be done in that exact order and way for it to work. Because when you flash through the manager it doesn't remove root properly. So that is why when you flash through TWRP it will remove root the way it should. Then everything works like it's suppose to. You must follow instructions exactly for it to work. Best thing to do is connect a mouse while you do this through TWRP.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
      that is your reason. That's why I put instructions with details. It must be done in that exact order and way for it to work. Because when you flash through the manager it doesn't remove root properly. So that is why when you flash through TWRP it will remove root the way it should. Then everything works like it's suppose to. You must follow instructions exactly for it to work. Best thing to do is connect a mouse while you do this through TWRP.
      Thank you,

Alvatech
      Thamk you so much
      I followed the instructions and it is hiding root now

Comment

One more thing . I want to disable the navigation bar . it is annoying in some apps . I mean to disable it completely not just hide it . Also is it possible to disable the status bar as well

without using xposed

Comment

Originally posted by Rani2add View Post
          One more thing . I want to disable the navigation bar . it is annoying in some apps . I mean to disable it completely not just hide it . Also is it possible to disable the status bar as well

without using xposed
          Hello,
          that would take some custom work to get all that done. There is not an easy way of doing that without de-compiling and recompiling some framework and other system files. More so without using other apps like Xposed or third party software.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi,

i have beelink gtmini-a SN:B95X version, it was working fine until 2 weeks ago. It stopped connecting to wifi, i have rebooted both my wifi router and tv box it does not solve the problem. it says the wi-fi router does not accept the connection but i tried other routers it always says the same thing.

Now, i am thinking to update the firmware to fix this problem. Do you have any suggestion for me? Do this rom solve my problem?

Best regards,

Comment

Originally posted by udem View Post
              Hi,

i have beelink gtmini-a SN:B95X version, it was working fine until 2 weeks ago. It stopped connecting to wifi, i have rebooted both my wifi router and tv box it does not solve the problem. it says the wi-fi router does not accept the connection but i tried other routers it always says the same thing.

Now, i am thinking to update the firmware to fix this problem. Do you have any suggestion for me? Do this rom solve my problem?

Best regards,
              Reflashing your box may help, but it's not a guarantee it will fix it. It wouldn't hurt to try. Using my ROM or factory ROM will more than likely give you the same results.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,

Some basic/noob questions:

If I understand correctly you neeed TWRP to install this rom.
                links {and step by step instructions where possible} would be very appriciated.

How do I start?
                Where do i get the TWRP (for Rooting) Beelink GT mini A and how can I install it ?
                How do I Root Beelink GT mini A ?
                [How do I flash this rom ? (using a computer or....?) ]

Thank you,

Kind regards

Comment

Originally posted by fhpr View Post
                  Hello,

Some basic/noob questions:

If I understand correctly you neeed TWRP to install this rom.
                  links {and step by step instructions where possible} would be very appriciated.

How do I start?
                  Where do i get the TWRP (for Rooting) Beelink GT mini A and how can I install it ?
                  How do I Root Beelink GT mini A ?
                  [How do I flash this rom ? (using a computer or....?) ]

Thank you,

Kind regards
                  Hello,
                  Sorry for the late response. No you do not need TWRP to install this ROM. You flash this ROM like you would any other ROM using Beelink's instructions. You can find instructions through Beelink's website for the original ROM and use this ROM in it's place when using their example. USB Burning tool would probably be the recommended way.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi,

In the second post (Extra tips) TWRP is mentioned [magisk is also mentioned ] couple of times so I tought… anyway - I guess I was wrong

Beelink website I searched everywhere – sorry I cant find the insturctions. their website is not exactly small , including the forums secton - Do you have the link?

I tried flashing by USB, but the USB_Burning_Tool does not see the usb stick. My next try was I have downloaded your rom and burned it on the sd card via SD-card method (The isnstructions for that method were on the link to dowlaad USB burning tool). I restearted the Gtmini, but nothing happens, Beelink just restarts normally ;-/ . Obviously i'm doing something wrong ...?
                    Sorry to bother you with all this I just hope asking for the link to instructions (somewhere on beelinks website) on how to do this properly is not too much 2 ask.

Thankyou in advance

FHPR

Comment

Hi,

In the second post (Extra tips) TWRP is mentioned [magisk is also mentioned ] couple of times so I tought… anyway - I guess I was wrong

Beelink website I searched everywhere – sorry I cant find the insturctions. their website is not exactly small , including the forums secton - Do you have the link?

I tried flashing by USB, but the USB_Burning_Tool does not see the usb stick. My next try was I have downloaded your rom and burned it on the sd card via SD-card method (The isnstructions for that method were on the link to dowlaad USB burning tool). I restearted the Gtmini, but nothing happens, Beelink just restarts normally ;-/ . Obviously i'm doing something wrong ...?
                      Sorry to bother you with all this I just hope asking for the link to instructions (somewhere on beelinks website) on how to do this properly is not too much 2 ask.

Thankyou in advance

FHPR
                      You must flash with usb burning tool application. the gt mini not the usb stick

Comment

...How do I flash this rom ? (using a computer or....?...
                        Follow this Amlogic Update Guide (1-B Flash using a PC connecting to the TV-Box).

Comment

I dont have the right cable (usb-->usb)to flash it via USB_BuRN TooI.
                          SD method i have tried
                          I get to the recovery-->I choose update or flash via storage-->browse-->sd-->Failed to load on SD-card by read-only.
                          Looks like everything possible is going wrong. again.

Comment

...SD method i have tried
                            I get to the recovery<--WRONG
                            the whole process is automatic, look at video (2:35)

Comment

Installed firmware GTMini-A_AT_V3.0A_DRML1 on the tv box Transpeed TR99. In Chrome, the video plays better than the original firmware and the firmware from Beelink. But there is a drawback: some apps open lying on their left side. The "auto-rotation" setting makes it worse. when you exit the app, the screen is black, you need to restart the power supply. Is there a newer and more stable version?
                              When you open some applications (programs), they open turned to the left, lying down. How do I get these apps to open correctly?
                              !!!
                              ? I solved the problem! I installed the official firmware from Beelink gt1 mini version 114N0 and updated to the latest version 115N0. Everything works perfectly. On Transpeed TR99, Android 8.1 is better than Android 9! I've tried all the appropriate firmware for TR99, so I'm sure of it!
                              Last edited by nikola-105; 04-19-2020, 07:59.

Comment

Hello Beelink GTMini-A when I installed my device hdd the image is gone.ALVATECH Android (8.1 Oreo)ROM from pc to device by S / N 95X2 number yükledim.Tv the logo comes to the opening after a while says no signal.Here Comes the TWPR menu with the needle, how can I revive the device again.ATV romda also comes to the opening logo then goes to the image is the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X