Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GTMini-A ALVATECH Android (8.1 Oreo) S905X2 Widevine L1 DRM (Netflix Certified)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cimbom38 View Post
    Hello Beelink GTMini-A when I installed my device hdd the image is gone.ALVATECH Android (8.1 Oreo)ROM from pc to device by S / N 95X2 number yükledim.Tv the logo comes to the opening after a while says no signal.Here Comes the TWPR menu with the needle, how can I revive the device again.ATV romda also comes to the opening logo then goes to the image is the same.
    Hello. Try to restore first via USB Burning Tool by installing a working Firmware, leaving only Erase Flash active in the settings. If you manage to restore a few percent, you can proceed to the second stage of recovery, the program Burn Card Maker.

Comment

Originally posted by nikola-105 View Post

Hello. Try to restore first via USB Burning Tool by installing a working Firmware, leaving only Erase Flash active in the settings. If you manage to restore a few percent, you can proceed to the second stage of recovery, the program Burn Card Maker.
      Thanks, I tried,but unfortunately, no improvement.Now the White Light is on opening logo does not come.

Comment

Thanks, I tried,but unfortunately, no improvement.Now the White Light is on opening logo does not come.
        Alvatech opened romda device worked

Comment

Download alvatech netflixe I use which solution which netflixi which solution can watch.

Comment

Beelink GTMini-A ALVATECH I put it on my device .Widevine L1 (Netflix Sertifikasyonu) how do I know if I'm stopping?

Drm infoda brand Xiamio Product u221 model GT1-mini writes.

Comment

Beelink GTMini-A ALVATECH I put it on my device .Widevine L1 (Netflix Sertifikasyonu) how do I know if I'm stopping?

Drm infoda brand Xiamio Product u221 model GT1-mini writes.
              Hello,
              Sorry, but difficult to understand what you're trying to ask or say.
              Thanks,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi. Play Store error appears continuously, I have deleted data and updated manually and also the same with Play store services. Can I reinstall google apps from twrp? if yes what package should i use?

Comment

hello i just bought my device. GTmini-A B95X. but I don't like ATV rum. I looked and could not find it. I want normal tablet phone rom. Can users give a link if there is experience?

Comment

Hi.thanks for the rome

Comment

Is this rum atv or tablet

Comment

Google bar does not go down,widget above google bar

Comment

Originally posted by foryou View Post
                          Is this rum atv or tablet
                          tablet

Comment

Originally posted by professeur View Post