Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GTMini-A ALVATECH Android (8.1 Oreo) S905X2 Widevine L1 DRM (Netflix Certified)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foryou
    replied
    Originally posted by professeur View Post

tablet
    thenk you

Leave a comment:

• professeur
    replied
    Originally posted by foryou View Post
    Is this rum atv or tablet
    tablet

Leave a comment:

• professeur
    replied
    Google bar does not go down,widget above google bar

Leave a comment:

• foryou
    replied
    Is this rum atv or tablet

Leave a comment:

• professeur
    replied
    Hi.thanks for the rome

Leave a comment:

• foryou
    replied
    hello i just bought my device. GTmini-A B95X. but I don't like ATV rum. I looked and could not find it. I want normal tablet phone rom. Can users give a link if there is experience?

Leave a comment:

• steel1986
    replied
    Hi. Play Store error appears continuously, I have deleted data and updated manually and also the same with Play store services. Can I reinstall google apps from twrp? if yes what package should i use?

Leave a comment:

• ALVATECH
    replied
    Originally posted by cimbom38 View Post
    Beelink GTMini-A ALVATECH I put it on my device .Widevine L1 (Netflix Sertifikasyonu) how do I know if I'm stopping?

Drm infoda brand Xiamio Product u221 model GT1-mini writes.
    Hello,
    Sorry, but difficult to understand what you're trying to ask or say.
    Thanks,

Alvatech

Leave a comment:

• cimbom38
    replied
    Beelink GTMini-A ALVATECH I put it on my device .Widevine L1 (Netflix Sertifikasyonu) how do I know if I'm stopping?

Drm infoda brand Xiamio Product u221 model GT1-mini writes.

Leave a comment:

• cimbom38
    replied
    Download alvatech netflixe I use which solution which netflixi which solution can watch.

Leave a comment:

• cimbom38
    replied

Thanks, I tried,but unfortunately, no improvement.Now the White Light is on opening logo does not come.
    Alvatech opened romda device worked

Leave a comment:

• cimbom38
    replied
    Originally posted by nikola-105 View Post

Hello. Try to restore first via USB Burning Tool by installing a working Firmware, leaving only Erase Flash active in the settings. If you manage to restore a few percent, you can proceed to the second stage of recovery, the program Burn Card Maker.
    Thanks, I tried,but unfortunately, no improvement.Now the White Light is on opening logo does not come.

Leave a comment:

• nikola-105
    replied
    Hello Beelink GTMini-A when I installed my device hdd the image is gone.ALVATECH Android (8.1 Oreo)ROM from pc to device by S / N 95X2 number yükledim.Tv the logo comes to the opening after a while says no signal.Here Comes the TWPR menu with the needle, how can I revive the device again.ATV romda also comes to the opening logo then goes to the image is the same.
    Hello. Try to restore first via USB Burning Tool by installing a working Firmware, leaving only Erase Flash active in the settings. If you manage to restore a few percent, you can proceed to the second stage of recovery, the program Burn Card Maker.

Leave a comment:

• cimbom38
    replied
    Hello Beelink GTMini-A when I installed my device hdd the image is gone.ALVATECH Android (8.1 Oreo)ROM from pc to device by S / N 95X2 number yükledim.Tv the logo comes to the opening after a while says no signal.Here Comes the TWPR menu with the needle, how can I revive the device again.ATV romda also comes to the opening logo then goes to the image is the same.

Leave a comment:

• nikola-105
    replied
    Installed firmware GTMini-A_AT_V3.0A_DRML1 on the tv box Transpeed TR99. In Chrome, the video plays better than the original firmware and the firmware from Beelink. But there is a drawback: some apps open lying on their left side. The "auto-rotation" setting makes it worse. when you exit the app, the screen is black, you need to restart the power supply. Is there a newer and more stable version?
    When you open some applications (programs), they open turned to the left, lying down. How do I get these apps to open correctly?
    !!!
    ? I solved the problem! I installed the official firmware from Beelink gt1 mini version 114N0 and updated to the latest version 115N0. Everything works perfectly. On Transpeed TR99, Android 8.1 is better than Android 9! I've tried all the appropriate firmware for TR99, so I'm sure of it!
    Last edited by nikola-105; 04-19-2020, 07:59.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X