No announcement yet.

[ROM] T95Q Android 9 (ported)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so NOW whos going to post all these step on youtube for the not so expert?

Comment

t95q-newbie if u wanna install a rom just do a backup with twrp first!!
      Last edited by mojojojo67; 11-07-2019, 11:51.

Comment

i have so much problem posting from this site.
        Last edited by t95q-newbie; 11-07-2019, 13:03.

Comment

i saw youtube ...copy img file to usb stick...plug in to box...plug in power and hold down reset button.
          Download second firmware release for Probox EX SD Card version (20141015) from here or here . From here you can download the firmwar...

i don't know what TWRP 

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post

Comment

i don't know what TWRP 

Comment

got link? 

Comment

Originally posted by t95q-newbie View Post
                got link??

??
                TWRP 3.2.3.1(Android 8.1) Recovery can be found here: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...943#post758943 (https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/16228-twrp-for-amlogic-devices?p=758943#post758943) (Made by Magendanz post #1518.1) or here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgbIdSaKxLK3e-SPboA

Comment

hi mojojojo67 thanks for your recent reply.  again my goal is to update my T95q 8.1 to 9.0
                  few things confuse me...GT1-Mini_VolksWare &  Beelink GT1-Mini.  are they all related?

Comment

Originally posted by t95q-newbie View Post

hi?? mojojojo67 thanks for your recent reply.??  again my goal is to update my T95q 8.1 to 9.0
                    few things confuse me...GT1-Mini_VolksWare &?? ?? Beelink GT1-Mini.??  are they all related?

?? 
                    Beelink android 9 rom by Alvatech and by sasvlad are working on T95Q.. just get information in the firmware-subforums..

Comment

Beelink android 9 rom by Alvatech and by sasvlad are working on T95Q.. just get information in the firmware-subforums..
                      which one work BT/network/remote....appreciate your help

Comment

How to short-circuit the machine

Comment

Hi. Are these roms working on T95Q Android 9-based devices?

Comment

Originally posted by Flashed View Post
                            Hi. Are these roms working on T95Q Android 9-based devices?
                            No.

Comment

I have a stock A8 device, and wanna try this roms, should I update to official android 9 first ? or just go directly with 1 of the roms ?
                              Also is the notifications bar working properly or same as the stock android 9 ?
                              And last one pleaase, which rom is the most complete and stable ? Sasvlad or alvatech ??
                              thanks very much mojojojo67

Comment

Originally posted by samiblm View Post
                                I have a stock A8 device, and wanna try this roms, should I update to official android 9 first ? or just go directly with 1 of the roms ?
                                Also is the notifications bar working properly or same as the stock android 9 ?
                                And last one pleaase, which rom is the most complete and stable ? Sasvlad or alvatech ??
                                thanks very much mojojojo67
                                i have alvatechs rom on my T95Q.
                                for me the best rom, so just go directly, and yes notification is working...

Comment

Working...
                                X