Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post

i have alvatechs rom on my T95Q.
    for me the best rom, so just go directly, and yes notification is working...
    I came across a lot of your topics about T95Q, and they are all very usefull, thank you very much for everything.

Comment

Managed to solve it
      Last edited by samiblm; 04-15-2020, 03:05.

Comment

mojojojo67 can you inbox me I need a little help

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbox91 View Post
          mojojojo67 can you inbox me I need a little help
          whats ur prob?

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post

whats ur prob?
            I installed the new 9.0 stock and.not 8.1 like it said now it's not coming up on laptop is this the same issues you had with your original T95Q box and if so how did you fix it

Comment

I installed the new 9.0 stock and.not 8.1 like it said now it's not coming up on laptop is this the same issues you had with your original T95Q box and if so how did you fix it
              there are 2 versions of t95q box. the old one comes with android 8.1 stock and the new one comes with android 9 stock, but they have different chips so android 9 stock will only work on the new box.
              and all the ported roms from my post only works on the stock android 8.1 box.

Comment

mojojojo67
                Yeah I know and understand that I had a rom and wanted to go back and I was thinking it was the stock 8.1 for the older box but it turned out to be 9.0 and wifi don't work now I plug back into laptop and it won't show up in usb burning tool any ideas?

Comment

Hello mojojojo67.

Would you please explain how I can install the patch for the remote control for T95Q.

Thanks
                  Majdi

Comment

mojojojo67
                    Yeah I know and understand that I had a rom and wanted to go back and I was thinking it was the stock 8.1 for the older box but it turned out to be 9.0 and wifi don't work now I plug back into laptop and it won't show up in usb burning tool any ideas?
                    hm.. mayb u should try the sd card mode.

Comment

Originally posted by majdi qurony View Post
                      Hello mojojojo67.

Would you please explain how I can install the patch for the remote control for T95Q.

Thanks
                      Majdi
                      you need twrp recovery to install.
                      https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...2-u211-devices

Comment

Copy TWRP to SD card, it read with the fie zipped so you dont need to uncompress the files. BUT you need to have just the single folder, TWRP cant read if the files are zipped like 2 or 3 zipps deep least i havnt got em to work.

**important you must use a mouse or air mouse** TWRP dont work with stock remote, you have to click and drag this slider thing to ingauge opperations
                        Boot box to the recovery mode (little android guy) select install from ext. change to SD card, run twrp

Then when twrp boots you select install and direct the folder to SD card

There is a video on it in the SlimBox thread

THere is so many ways to install these roms you just have to keep trying different ways eventually one will work, i spent hours trying to upgrade my N5 max till i figured out the correct steps

Comment

That site is more dodgy than not wearing a facemask in a shop.

Comment

yeah i dont sugest you use a machine you do any financing on when searching for files for these things, every click you hold your breath and pray.

Comment

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
                              Copy TWRP to SD card, it read with the fie zipped so you dont need to uncompress the files. BUT you need to have just the single folder, TWRP cant read if the files are zipped like 2 or 3 zipps deep least i havnt got em to work.

**important you must use a mouse or air mouse** TWRP dont work with stock remote, you have to click and drag this slider thing to ingauge opperations
                              Boot box to the recovery mode (little android guy) select install from ext. change to SD card, run twrp

Then when twrp boots you select install and direct the folder to SD card

There is a video on it in the SlimBox thread

THere is so many ways to install these roms you just have to keep trying different ways eventually one will work, i spent hours trying to upgrade my N5 max till i figured out the correct steps
                              dont suppose you have a copy of the t95q vendor file for slimbox you could share?
                              cant seem to find mine, and have been messing about trying to get v8 working, but now i cant even reinstall v 5.1 or 6.1. both hang at the boot screen, and i have a feeling im using the wrong vendor file and all the links online have vanished.
                              edit: Dont worry about it. I seem to be using the right vendor file already. No idea why its not installing even v 5.1 now. bloody hate android boxes haha

Comment

I do still have it, i dont know how to post files.

The files i used was posted on the mega site and its called "T95Q-X96Max-S905X2" inside that folder the file is zipped up as "SLIMBOX-X3-vendor-X96Max_S905X2.zip"

If that helps you any?

This is just a guess, but i suspect the S905X3 is just a faster clocked X2 like they have weeded out the coolest running X2s and clocked em up

My T95Q has good cooling, i have a chip artic silver epoxied on every chip, ive played asphalt 8 on it for hours with this firmware, rom what ever it is and its been really solid.

Its the best its ran since ive had it

Comment

Working...
                                X