Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] T95Q - Android 9 Firmware (Download Here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Appdata View Post

Of the 2 links I found, one kept giving a corrupted file after downloading twice, the other is a slow 50 kbs, so I didn't bother. The wait goes on.
    Thanks for trying

Comment

Would I have to flash the rom using the burning tool or as it's stock for the T95q could I just update from the backup/update app from 8.1?

Comment

Originally posted by John_forsaken666 View Post
        Would I have to flash the rom using the burning tool or as it's stock for the T95q could I just update from the backup/update app from 8.1?
        U have to flash it with burning tool, but u can not turn on WIFI...
        so its useless 4 me...

bettr try this Android 9 firmware(modified by sasvlad) ->
        [ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini Volksware v.2.0_by_Sasvlad (Android 9.0) Hi, I present to you another ROM for this box. I've made 4 different ROM's for these boxes two for boxes starting with SN: 95X and another two for SN: B95 (English and Russian localization for each) Please download the correct ROM for your box. Changelog v2.0:
        Last edited by mojojojo67; 08-08-2019, 09:33.

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post

U have to flash it with burning tool, but u can not turn on WIFI...
          so its useless 4 me...

bettr try this Android 9 firmware(modified) ->
          https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...droid-9-ported
          You tried the poison rom at all?

Comment

You tried the poison rom at all?
            yes, but remote is not working and LED is always on
            with Poison rom
            WIFI an BT is working...

for me the best rom is the stock 8.1 firmware....
            *never change a running system*
            Last edited by mojojojo67; 08-03-2019, 08:07.

Comment

https://forum.freaktab.com/member/121608-bryan3r3 Since this firmware doesn't work, why has this post not been removed?

Comment

Has anyone tried the T95q android 9 stock firmware from China gadget reviews?
                Neither WIFI nor ethernet works

Comment

Originally posted by bryan3r3 View Post
                  Hopefully a developer will be able to integrate the network drivers in this ROM for your devices!
                  But why should they, Not thinking Sunvell will pay them to fixing their broke crap.

Comment

Originally posted by kenduvernay View Post

But why should they, Not thinking Sunvell will pay them to fixing their broke crap.
                    Are you serious? Custom Rom Developers on this site don't get paid by device vendors. However, these developers create custom Roms to help us, the community.

This Rom works on my T95Q without any issues and it came preloaded with this Rom when I purchased the device. Maybe A ROM developer can benefit or use it to create a custom Android 9.0 Rom with the appropriate drivers for other T95Q revisions or other S905X2 devices.

Comment

Are you serious? Custom Rom Developers on this site don't get paid by device vendors. However, these developers create custom Roms to help us, the community.

This Rom works on my T95Q without any issues and it came preloaded with this Rom when I purchased the device. Maybe A ROM developer can benefit or use it to create a custom Android 9.0 Rom with the appropriate drivers for other T95Q revisions or other S905X2 devices.
                      I'm very serious and your post is both nonsense and ignorant. These dev's create custom roms. They are not here to fix firmware for manufacturers that don't have the skills to produce firmware for their own products. If they can't produce a working product for their own product then they should hire one of these guys to fix their crap. There is no reason that the FreakTab dev's to do the work for free.

Comment

Originally posted by kenduvernay View Post

I'm very serious and your post is both nonsense and ignorant. These dev's create custom roms. They are not here to fix firmware for manufacturers that don't have the skills to produce firmware for their own products. If they can't produce a working product for their own product then they should hire one of these guys to fix their crap. There is no reason that the FreakTab dev's to do the work for free.
                        1. There are two variants/revisions of the T95Q device.
                        2. This Rom works 100% on one of the variants of the T95Q WITHOUT any issues whatsoever. I have the device myself and everything is working flawlessly with this Rom. Read the OP.
                        3. Who mentioned anything about fixing the Rom for manufacturers? Integrating network drivers for other S905X2 devices and creating custom Roms is NOT fixing Roms for manufacturers. None of the Devs here are posting Roms for manufacturers.

Comment

1. There are two variants/revisions of the T95Q device.
                          2. This Rom works 100% on one of the variants of the T95Q WITHOUT any issues whatsoever. I have the device myself and everything is working flawlessly with this Rom. Read the OP.
                          3. Who mentioned anything about fixing the Rom for manufacturers? Integrating network drivers for other S905X2 devices and creating custom Roms is NOT fixing Roms for manufacturers. None of the Devs here are posting Roms for manufacturers.
                          Since you obviously don't know what you're taking about I'll only make a few comments and then you can go back to your fantasy world. 1- When you first started this thread in just a few post later it was clear that the firmware you posted didn't work for anybody, then the thread should have been removed. 2 - the concept that dev's here should fix the crap is border line asinine, they provide custom roms here to support the community and certainly the members are grateful, but they aren't here to fix manufacturer crap. As you suggested here: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...217#post779217
                          3- There are currently 3 variants of this device with the newest one using DDR3 instead of DDR 4, you got to wonder what the hell Sunvell is thinking but, no matter. I buy 60 to 40 of these devices every few weeks or so, so I'm really not interested you replies and smart ass remarks..

Comment

For T95Q, the version reported to be working on the 1st post is : TQ0001-3 with some date as 2019053010190874600, probably a quck fix of the TQ0001-2. Unfortunately, the link on the post as well as the link on Chiagadgetreviews still point to the link with the faulty version dated 20190528. You might download and think with an OTA it will be updated but without Ethernet(wired) nor Wifi just consider the box as almost useless.If someone has a link to TQ0001-3 version, it might be helpful. I know there are a lot of customized roms and good ones too but a stock rom is always handy.

Comment

Originally posted by warzouing View Post
                              For T95Q, the version reported to be working on the 1st post is : TQ0001-3 with some date as 2019053010190874600, probably a quck fix of the TQ0001-2. Unfortunately, the link on the post as well as the link on Chiagadgetreviews still point to the link with the faulty version dated 20190528. You might download and think with an OTA it will be updated but without Ethernet(wired) nor Wifi just consider the box as almost useless.If someone has a link to TQ0001-3 version, it might be helpful. I know there are a lot of customized roms and good ones too but a stock rom is always handy.
                              There is no quick fix or any other fix for the The first T95Q's released except for the orig firmware. There's not now, nor will there ever be a Android 9 release for these box's according to Sunvell. Custom roms are the only option. for these. best option right now is. https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...9-0#post780260

Comment

This TV-Box has simply been a fraud. Neither the previous firmwares with Android 8.1 have worked, because at the time you played a high quality 4K video, the image had delayes, stops and freezes. Neither this new firmware with Android 9 is useful for much more, since neither ethernet nor wifi works. I don't know why I would want a Smart TVBox without an internet connection. Sunvell have been very scoundrel, who have ignored completely their customers leaving them with a piece of unusable plastic. To play medium quality videos we already had others TV-Box, it was not necessary to buy another. Also we should analyze the bloggers, technology websites, YouTube influencers and other internet thugs who have made reviews saying that it was the best in the market, just some bought by the brands and other scoundrels. What we have to do is take note of all this and not buy anything from Sunvell or its subsidiaries or white brands. And for this, the best is to report it.

Comment

Working...
                                X