Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] T95Q - Android 9 Firmware (Download Here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bryan3r3 View Post
    Hello all!
    I bought the T95Q device from Ali Express and it came preloaded with Android 9, I have not seen any issues with the device and everything works flawlessly (Remote, LED, Bluetooth, WiFi, Ethernet, ...etc). This is where I bought it from:

Anyways, the device had a firmware update available via OTA, I was able to download the firmware and save it on a flash drive.

Firmware Info:
    Android 9
    TQ_0001_3_20190528-2149 / 2019053010190874600

Here's the link to download the firmware:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rq...JqHoIRRZIA97ZE

I am not sure if there are multiple variants of the T95Q device so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS FIRMWARE BREAKS YOUR DEVICE.

NOTE: on some T95Q devices/revisions, users reported that WiFi & Ethernet don't work with this Rom. Again, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
    This TV-Box has simply been a fraud. Neither the previous firmwares with Android 8.1 have worked, because at the time you played a high quality 4K video, the image had delayes, stops and freezes. Neither this new firmware with Android 9 is useful for much more, since neither ethernet nor wifi works. I don't know why I would want a Smart TVBox without an internet connection. Sunvell have been very scoundrel, who have ignored completely their customers leaving them with a piece of unusable plastic. To play medium quality videos we already had others TV-Box, it was not necessary to buy another. Also we should analyze the bloggers, technology websites, YouTube influencers and other internet thugs who have made reviews saying that it was the best in the market, just some bought by the brands and other scoundrels. What we have to do is take note of all this and not buy anything from Sunvell or its subsidiaries or white brands. And for this, the best is to report it.

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post

as Appdata said , first u need to install the T95Q android_9 image file with ur pc.
      ( use the usb-burning-tool) ...
      but its useless, cuz wifi is not working...

U bettr try another Android 9 image file (use 95x by sasvlad)
      https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ad-android-9-0

working: Wifi, BT,....all apps....
      not working: stock remote, and LED is always on (blue)

tested and working good 4 me,
      but u install it at ur own risk...
      The stock firmware T95Q-4GB-_S905X2_TQ_20190528 (T95Q-4GB-TQ_0001_2.img), based in Android 9, works very well with 4K videos. The main problem is that it doesn't work Ethernet and WIFI. Is it posible for someone with advanced knowledge in programming, to take the drivers fron the stock firmaware based in Android 8.1 and put it in the new stock firmware based in Android 9? Thanks. Best regards.
      What a nightmare this TV-Box is!
      Last edited by JBG; 09-15-2019, 08:08.

Comment

as Appdata said , first u need to install the T95Q android_9 image file with ur pc.
        ( use the usb-burning-tool) ...
        but its useless, cuz wifi is not working...

[ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini Volksware v.2.0_by_Sasvlad (Android 9.0) Hi, I present to you another ROM for this box. I've made 4 different ROM's for these boxes two for boxes starting with SN: 95X and another two for SN: B95 (English and Russian localization for each) Please download the correct ROM for your box. Changelog v2.0:

tested and working good 4 me,
        but u install it at ur own risk...
        The stock firmware T95Q-4GB-_S905X2_TQ_20190528 (T95Q-4GB-TQ_0001_2.img), based in Android 9, works very well with 4K videos. The main problem is that it doesn't work Ethernet and WIFI. Is it posible for someone with advanced knowledge in programming, to take the drivers fron the stock firmaware based in Android 8.1 and put it in the new stock firmware based in Android 9? Thanks. Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by JBG View Post

Does anyone have a TWRP to work on this box. I got an new box with 9.0.....2019-6-26 firmware but cant get TWRP to work on it.

Comment

To let everyone know the 4g 32g BOX and the 4g 64g box have different LAN and WI-FI chips, I got a 32g and a 64g....the 64g only works with he 8.1 firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

To let everyone know the 4g 32g BOX and the 4g 64g box have different LAN and WI-FI chips, I got a 32g and a 64g....the 64g only works with he 8.1 firmware.
              Thanks for sharing your information!!!!

Comment

this firmware works very good....I tried it. And use the remote fix, it works also.

Comment

Wonder when they will release the new 9.0 firmware for the T95Q 4g 64g box.....I see there selling them with android 9.0.

Comment

T95Q!!! Seems there would have to be some way to turn off the blue light when it goes to sleep.....besides that everything works real good.

Comment

i too would like android 9 but also need remote/network...otherwise box is useless.
                      i also bought external keyboard but i don't see a power button ...anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by t95q-newbie View Post
                        i too would like android 9 but also need remote/network...otherwise box is useless.
                        i also bought external keyboard but i don't see a power button ...anyone?
                        just try this rom :

tested on my T95Q... everything works fine...
                        (use the 95x version)

Comment

just try this rom :

tested on my T95Q... everything works fine...
                          (use the 95x version)

FYI, this roms (android 9 custom roms) only work on old T95Q (the ones that comes with android 8.1), if your T95Q comes with stock android 9, you will not have any internet connexion with custom anddroid 9 roms, unless someone release a flashable drivers zip or something.

If I knew how to extract the drivers info from my android 9 stock T95Q I would be happy to share it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ft1a View Post

FYI, this roms (android 9 custom roms) only work on old T95Q (the ones that comes with android 8.1), if your T95Q comes with stock android 9, you will not have any internet connexion with custom anddroid 9 roms, unless someone release a flashable drivers zip or something.

If I knew how to extract the drivers info from my android 9 stock T95Q I would be happy to share it.
                            yeah y wouldn't they put all the drivers for all the different versions of the T95Q in 1 package.....it can't be that hard.

Comment

if my box has v9 why would i need to update?

Originally posted by Ft1a View Post

Comment

someone already tried this...does not work.

Originally posted by raruba View Post

yeah y wouldn't they put all the drivers for all the different versions of the T95Q in 1 package.....it can't be that hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X