Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] T95Q - Android 9 Firmware (Download Here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post

v1
    Thanks so much for the info.

Comment

Is there some custom(not factory) sideloaded rom for this box(T95Q) which enables LAN too or this box(100 MB). I dont use Wi Fi but stock firmware sucks. I've tried all other roms from X96max, GT1 mini' s and till sasvlad's with ATV and with standard Android etc. Even if there in someones(in some firmwares) remote and wifi "wakes up" then LAN in all of these firmwares are not even showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by hman89 View Post
        Is there some custom(not factory) sideloaded rom for this box(T95Q) which enables LAN too or this box(100 MB). I dont use Wi Fi but stock firmware sucks. I've tried all other roms from X96max, GT1 mini' s and till sasvlad's with ATV and with standard Android etc. Even if there in someones(in some firmwares) remote and wifi "wakes up" then LAN in all of these firmwares are not even showing up.
        I havent used Ethernet, but was under the impression it all works on most of the custom roms.

Comment

Originally posted by hman89 View Post
          I can test if you want me to.

Comment

Originally posted by somenutter View Post

I can test if you want me to.
            Sure! That would be nice. And write back then how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by bryan3r3 View Post
              Hello all!
              I bought the T95Q device from Ali Express and it came preloaded with Android 9, I have not seen any issues with the device and everything works flawlessly (Remote, LED, Bluetooth, WiFi, Ethernet, ...etc). This is where I bought it from:

Anyways, the device had a firmware update available via OTA, I was able to download the firmware and save it on a flash drive.

Firmware Info:
              Android 9
              TQ_0001_3_20190528-2149 / 2019053010190874600

Here's the link to download the firmware:
              https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rq...JqHoIRRZIA97ZE

I am not sure if there are multiple variants of the T95Q device so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS FIRMWARE BREAKS YOUR DEVICE.

NOTE: on some T95Q devices/revisions, users reported that WiFi & Ethernet don't work with this Rom. Again, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
              hi my freind i also download the update where i can find it in my device

Comment

Hi all, new on this forum.

I'd like to make BT/Ethernet working on custom roms with T95Q v2. I couldn't get any logcat or any type of error. So, any logcat or any clue is welcome.

Comment

Hi all,

I own one T95Q box. This seems to be real mess with many versions of this box. Does somebody know about some list with revisons and correct firmwares? Maybe we should start with that.
                  I have "T95Q 4GB 64GB TV BOX Android 8.1 LPDDR4 Amlogic S905X2 Quad Core 2.4G&5GHz Dual Wifi BT4.1 1000M H.265 4K Media Player" Vontar shop on aliexpres, purchased year ago. Not availabe any more? On stock firmware it was all ok. I dont know what version that was. I have tried installing super su which bricked my box. I recovered it with some firmware found in this forum (I will check and add version later). Since there i have occasional reboots (not much, maybe 1-2 per week).
                  I would like to solve reboots problem and have android 9 if possible. And I like stock launcher also

Comment

Originally posted by bryan3r3 View Post
                    Hello all!
                    I bought the T95Q device from Ali Express and it came preloaded with Android 9, I have not seen any issues with the device and everything works flawlessly (Remote, LED, Bluetooth, WiFi, Ethernet, ...etc). This is where I bought it from:

Anyways, the device had a firmware update available via OTA, I was able to download the firmware and save it on a flash drive.

Firmware Info:
                    Android 9
                    TQ_0001_3_20190528-2149 / 2019053010190874600

Here's the link to download the firmware:
                    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rq...JqHoIRRZIA97ZE

I am not sure if there are multiple variants of the T95Q device so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS FIRMWARE BREAKS YOUR DEVICE.

NOTE: on some T95Q devices/revisions, users reported that WiFi & Ethernet don't work with this Rom. Again, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
                    Hi
                    this link to the ROM no longer work.
                    since version 9 stock ROM is not avail or buggy ...can someone post link to the original v8.1 ROM. i did not backup mine when i update to ver9 from sal/Al.

Comment

version 9 stock ROM is not avail...anyone got new link?

Comment

Originally posted by t95q-newbie View Post
                        version 9 stock ROM is not avail...anyone got new link?
                        There is no stock android 9 rom for 8.1 T95q box, becauce they changed the wifi chip in the new box version which comes with stock android 9..so only custom android 9 rom is working for 8.1 T95q box.

Comment

Originally posted by iwik View Post
                          Hi all,

I own one T95Q box. This seems to be real mess with many versions of this box. Does somebody know about some list with revisons and correct firmwares? Maybe we should start with that.
                          I have "T95Q 4GB 64GB TV BOX Android 8.1 LPDDR4 Amlogic S905X2 Quad Core 2.4G&5GHz Dual Wifi BT4.1 1000M H.265 4K Media Player" Vontar shop on aliexpres, purchased year ago. Not availabe any more? On stock firmware it was all ok. I dont know what version that was. I have tried installing super su which bricked my box. I recovered it with some firmware found in this forum (I will check and add version later). Since there i have occasional reboots (not much, maybe 1-2 per week).
                          I would like to solve reboots problem and have android 9 if possible. And I like stock launcher also
                          Take a look here:
                          All the roms only working on old T95Q that comes with stock android 8.1!! ???-------------------------------------------- 1. [ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini Volksware v.2.0_by_Sasvlad (Android 9.0) -> subforum (https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s905x2/firmware-roms-tools-do/780260-rom

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post

There is no stock android 9 rom for 8.1 T95q box, becauce they changed the wifi chip in the new box version which comes with stock android 9..so only custom android 9 rom is working for 8.1 T95q box.
                            I don't use BT or WIFI on my box...i only use ethernet port...will this work for my 8.1 box on stock rom android 9 ?

Comment

Originally posted by t95q-newbie View Post

I don't use BT or WIFI on my box...i only use ethernet port...will this work for my 8.1 box on stock rom android 9 ?
                              Also ethernet is not working, so its useless..

Comment

Working...
                              X