Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos X2 CUBE, PLAY and PRO ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lightsout
    replied
    Finally got installed with the SD card method.

Leave a comment:

• lightsout
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Are you using a USB-USB cable connected to the side OTG port?
    You have to press Start/Run in Amlogic burning tool then hold the reset button, connect the USB cable and then connect the power to the AM6.
    I am using otg. I'm pretty sure I tried that. Sounds like I need the hands lol. I'll give it a shot later today.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by lightsout View Post
    Finally got my box but I can't get the amlogic burning tool to detect my box. It works fine running Android Pie. But I want to flash this firmware.

I read the guide at the ugoos site. I also saw a video that showed I need to hold down the reset button when I boot the device to get it in the right
    mode but that still doesn't do anything. I have tried on two win 10 machines and it won't work on either.

Can someone tell me the flashing process?

EDIT* I plugged in the hdmi and can see that I am in recovery mode, but it is not being detected.
    Are you using a USB-USB cable connected to the side OTG port?
    You have to press Start/Run in Amlogic burning tool then hold the reset button, connect the USB cable and then connect the power to the AM6.

Leave a comment:

• lightsout
    replied
    Finally got my box but I can't get the amlogic burning tool to detect my box. It works fine running Android Pie. But I want to flash this firmware.

I read the guide at the ugoos site. I also saw a video that showed I need to hold down the reset button when I boot the device to get it in the right
    mode but that still doesn't do anything. I have tried on two win 10 machines and it won't work on either.

Can someone tell me the flashing process?

EDIT* I plugged in the hdmi and can see that I am in recovery mode, but it is not being detected.

Leave a comment:

• lightsout
    replied
    Thanks man these last two updates look
    really great!

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied

Update: [ROM] Ugoos X2 Android TV by Sasvlad 0.3.3 DualBoot and SingleBoot

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied

Sent a beer your way thanks for doing this!
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• lightsout
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

Please consider donating, otherwise the project may stop...
    Sent a beer your way thanks for doing this!

Leave a comment:

• alessa
    replied

I don't think anyone has such problems since the device already went through 32 firmware updates and Ugoos would have fixed it with all their beta testers before firmware updates were released.
    You should ask Beelink for an update to fix your problem.
    You could also try a better power supply & better quality hdmi 2.0 cable.
    thank you i will see but with another box (x96 mini) and the same hdmi cable in 4k 30 I do not have this problem.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by alessa View Post
    hello .
    anyone use this rom in 4K? Do you have black screen blinking issues when playing video files? I explained my problem here: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...very-5-seconds

thanks.
    I don't think anyone has such problems since the device already went through 32 firmware updates and Ugoos would have fixed it with all their beta testers before firmware updates were released.
    You should ask Beelink for an update to fix your problem.
    You could also try a better power supply & better quality hdmi 2.0 cable.

Leave a comment:

• alessa
    replied
    hello .
    anyone use this rom in 4K? Do you have black screen blinking issues when playing video files? I explained my problem here: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...very-5-seconds

thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied

Updated: [ROM] Ugoos X2_dce Android TV by Sasvlad 0.3.2 SingleBoot and DualBoot

To all:

Please consider donating, otherwise the project may stop...
    Last edited by Sasvlad; 05-06-2020, 12:05.

Leave a comment:

• Junoxe
    replied

Tried the Kodi HBO Go addon?
    Sure yes. But frankly speaking it has XX century GUI. So i prefer to use X2 Cube with stock firmware and WiFi instead.
    What i suffer most of Sasvlad and Ugoos firmware it is lack of simulated WiFi. It would solve problem. I had it in my previous Wetek boxes. That was superb.
    And second issue (in my opinion) is unable to use WiFi and etherned connections in same time.

According to Magisk i'll try. But FakeWiFi disabling security in stock frimware and then i cannot watch HBO GO even on WiFi.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by Junoxe View Post

I dont have any problems. Just HBO GO doesnt show movies as recognize X2 Cube is rooted.
    Tried the Kodi HBO Go addon?
    You could root with Magisk then delete the system/xbin/su file if it exists.
    Follow the guide for Magisk here - https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...409#post795409
    You also now need to enable 'Magisk Hide' checkbox in Magisk Manager's Setting.

Leave a comment:

• Junoxe
    replied
    Just ordered an X2 Cube, looking forward to running this rom, anyone got a link to a cable for flashing, can I just use micro USB?

Also any problems running coreelec and android with only 16gb of storage?
    I dont have any problems. Just HBO GO doesnt show movies as recognize X2 Cube is rooted.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X