Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos X2 CUBE, PLAY and PRO ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lightsout
    replied
    So I auto updated Coreelec to Kodi 19 and it broke my install of Coreelec. Freezes at the splash screen, anyone know how to fix? Wiped data and reinstalled the rom but it didn't help. Think I didn't wipe the Coreelec partition.

Leave a comment:

• anteros
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

You are obviously wrong on the topic. This is Ugoos X2 ATV_by_Sasvlad theme.
    Sir,

Certainly I know this is ATV rom cooked by you for Ugoos X2,I know it,Sir.

Ever thinking about developing such ROM for A95x max? s905x2...

Thanks anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by anteros View Post
    And I installed that rockchip ATV style launcher with mouse capabilities on S905Y2
    What I really want the most is the A95x max+' launcher,but it's Android 9,I used Amlogic cutomization tool to extract the stock firmware,but empty in the system folder.
    The customization tool is too old not updated by Amlogic anymore.

Any ideas where I can get this launcher?
    You are obviously wrong on the topic. This is Ugoos X2 ATV_by_Sasvlad theme.

Leave a comment:

• anteros
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You can't install the launcher on stock Android since it needs AndroidTV firmware.
    If you are lucky enough to have an AndroidTV firmware for your device, the same launcher will be default anyway.
    The navigation bar is because of changes in the firmware, nothing to do with the launcher app.
    Thanks mo123,

You're always so helpful.

I did flashed a rom with Nav & Status bar.

And I installed that rockchip ATV style launcher with mouse capabilities on S905Y2,everything works fine.
    But only I don't like it's color.

What I really want the most is the A95x max+' launcher,but it's Android 9,I used Amlogic cutomization tool to extract the stock firmware,but empty in the system folder.
    The customization tool is too old not updated by Amlogic anymore.

Any ideas where I can get this launcher?

And now for something completely different :) A95X Max Plus Amlogic S922X 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Android 9.0 (https://www.geekbuying.com/item/A95X-MAX--Android-9-0-TV-BOX-S922X-4G-64G-419526.html#utm_source=freaktab.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=elaine&utm_term=A95XMAXplus) 5G WIFI BT 4.2 1000M LAN Android 9.0 TV

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by anteros View Post
    Can someone extract the launcher and upload it to the mega.nz?

I like this hybrid with leanback laucher and Nav & status bar.

I need to install the launcher to x96s and a95x max.Any issues?

thanks.
    You can't install the launcher on stock Android since it needs AndroidTV firmware.
    If you are lucky enough to have an AndroidTV firmware for your device, the same launcher will be default anyway.
    The navigation bar is because of changes in the firmware, nothing to do with the launcher app.

Leave a comment:

• anteros
    replied
    Can someone extract the launcher and upload it to the mega.nz?

I like this hybrid with leanback laucher and Nav & status bar.

I need to install the launcher to x96s and a95x max.Any issues?

thanks.

Leave a comment:

• kiboy6
    replied
    Originally posted by Junoxe View Post

Hi, i use X2 2/16 and have no issues with large library (movies, series and music). And no issues with 1080p movies. I use CE for watchin and listening. Also i use Android for HBO GO. All work smooth.
    Many thanks for the feedback Good to know.

Leave a comment:

• Junoxe
    replied
    Originally posted by kiboy6 View Post
    Just wondering for such a setup (and a Kodi library of maybe 1000 movies and 1 or 2000 TV eps) would one of the 2GB + 16 GB Ugoos boxes be sufficient or would one of the 4GB ram models (with 32 or 64 internal) be preferable?
    Hi, i use X2 2/16 and have no issues with large library (movies, series and music). And no issues with 1080p movies. I use CE for watchin and listening. Also i use Android for HBO GO. All work smooth.

Leave a comment:

• kiboy6
    replied
    Thanks so much for this awesomeness. I am about to order an Ugoos X2 or X3 because of the possibility this firmware provides to dualboot seamlessly between ATV and CoreElec.

Just wondering for such a setup (and a Kodi library of maybe 1000 movies and 1 or 2000 TV eps) would one of the 2GB + 16 GB Ugoos boxes be sufficient or would one of the 4GB ram models (with 32 or 64 internal) be preferable?

Thanks very much!

(Posting the same question in the X3 ATV Rom thread too - any major performance diff between X2 and X3 ?)

Leave a comment:

• Arthur
    replied
    Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Very RUDE to ask in several different custom ROM thread the Same question over and over, ask in the Proper forum thread that pertains to your exact ROM installed or your specific Device thread.
    Sorry, I'm desperate I don't want to lose my box, in all the topics I asked I already used the respective rom. Sorry!

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Originally posted by Arthur View Post
    Can someone help me?

I tested other rom and noticed that my mac has been changed to 02: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00. Please help me!
    Very RUDE to ask in several different custom ROM thread the Same question over and over, ask in the Proper forum thread that pertains to your exact ROM installed or your specific Device thread.

Leave a comment:

• Arthur
    replied
    <wiped out>
    Last edited by Arthur; 09-17-2020, 15:19.

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Updated: [ROM] Ugoos X2 Android TV by Sasvlad v.0.3.6 (Dualboot and SingleBoot)

Leave a comment:

• Billyxyz
    replied
    Hi Sasvlad, the Dual Boot feature on this ROM is great work! Would it be possible to extend the CoreELEC partition where the user is using a Pro (32GB) device? For example could a Pro version of the firmware be created with a 16GB/16GB partition split between CoreELEC & Android? For these 32GB devices it seems a shame to have so much space dedicated to Android and a much smaller partition available to CoreELEC. Thanks.
    Last edited by Billyxyz; 07-08-2020, 12:12.

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Updated: [ROM] Ugoos X2 Android TV by Sasvlad 0.3.4 DualBoot

Leave a comment:

Working...
X