Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos X2 CUBE, PLAY and PRO ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by Junoxe View Post

But in first post of this thread balbes150 says:
    "The Firmware is made in two versions:
    1. img, for flashing via cable or using a specially prepared MicroSD (archive X2_ATV_by_Sasvlad_v....7z, inside the firmware image and file with MD5 checksum)."
    So or cable or SD card. Or i missed something?
    You flash the image with a male USB A to USB A cable with Amlogic Burning Tools.
    This software only works with USB cables and actual devices and not micro-sd cards.
    Or other method with a micro-sd card and card reader with Amlogic Burn Card Maker, but this method might not work correctly sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Junoxe
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You flash the device itself with a male USB to USB cable, not an SD Card.
    But in first post of this thread balbes150 says:
    "The Firmware is made in two versions:
    1. img, for flashing via cable or using a specially prepared MicroSD (archive X2_ATV_by_Sasvlad_v....7z, inside the firmware image and file with MD5 checksum)."
    So or cable or SD card. Or i missed something?

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied

Unfortunatelly Amlogic Burning Tool (USB_Burning_Tool) doesnt see my SD card. Windows 10 formated it and sees SD card.

Do You know any other Windows working img flashing program?
    You flash the device itself with a male USB to USB cable, not an SD Card.

You can also try Burn Card Maker.
    Представляем руководство по обновлению или восстановлению ТВ-боксов, работающих на базе процессоров Amlogic S802, S805, S812, S905, S905, S905, S905, S905X, S905X, S905X2, S905X2, S905Y2 и S922X. Всего существует три метода, которые используют в зависимости от типов инсталляционных файлов. Наиболее распространённым является метод с использованием утилиты AMLogic USB Burning Tool. ПРИМЕЧАНИЕ HD-mediaplayers.ru не несет ответственности

Leave a comment:

• Junoxe
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You use Amlogic Burning Tool to flash this firmware, can't be flashed with etcher.
    I think it can only work on Windows.
    Unfortunatelly Amlogic Burning Tool (USB_Burning_Tool) doesnt see my SD card. Windows 10 formated it and sees SD card.

Do You know any other Windows working img flashing program?

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied

Thank You Sasvlad for Your work!

Is it possible You could add in further releases simulated WiFi option?

@all
    Hi, as i try to prepare SD card with img file, Etcher app (im on macOS) says image seems not to be bootable file. Should i ignore or try to find another way of preparing SD card?
    You use Amlogic Burning Tool to flash this firmware, can't be flashed with etcher.
    I think it can only work on Windows.

Leave a comment:

• Junoxe
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
    Updated: X2 Android TV+CoreElec by Sasvlad 0.2.8+ Dualboot
    Thank You Sasvlad for Your work!

Is it possible You could add in further releases simulated WiFi option?

@all
    Hi, as i try to prepare SD card with img file, Etcher app (im on macOS) says image seems not to be bootable file. Should i ignore or try to find another way of preparing SD card?

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

I returned the updated TWRP to the Firmware. Install the Magisk Manager is possible.
    Magisk does work?

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Updated: X2 Android TV+CoreElec by Sasvlad 0.2.8+ Dualboot

Leave a comment:

• Scalare
    replied
    Hi, its possible add magistic on the next version?
    thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• Junoxe
    replied
    Hi, its my first post here, but i was reading content before. Then tried to install Sasvlad's img without success. So i would like ask for some tips.
    In installation guide there is a point:
    "1. img, for flashing via cable or using a specially prepared MicroSD (archive X2_ATV_by_Sasvlad_v....7z, inside the firmware image and file with MD5 checksum)."
    I prepared MicroSD (on macOS with Etcher) using recovery mod at first. I couldnt point anyfiles to install. I also copied img to card and in recovery mode there were no files to point.
    May be ill try with OTG but according to "Refer to Ugoos own tutorial how to flash this box!" i checked manual and there is info about OTG USB cable. An available laptop has just USB A port and X2 Cube also but i cant find USB OTG cable to buy with USB A to USB A. Any tips to solve this?

EDIT.
    Forgot to add.
    Stock Android in Ugoos X2 has some issues. Does Your Sasvlad img has fixes for these:
    1. One of my goals moving from Wetek Core to X2 Cube was to have HBO GO running. And it runs, but in same way as on Wetek. HBO GO runs only if WIFi is enabled AND ethernet is NOT connected. In Wetek there was an option to simulate WiFi while being wired. Anyone knows build for X2 with this option? Or i have to write to Ugoos?
    2. Im unable to run NFS client. "Mount Error. Chceck data."
    3. Im unable to connect via SSH to box. There is option root ON.
    ?

Thx in advance.
    Last edited by Junoxe; 01-15-2020, 20:28.

Leave a comment:

• JacobThomas
    replied
    Hey Guys!
    Does anybody know about the manual configuration of VPN on x96 max?
    I have recently bought PureVPN 5year plan on 88% off, But I am unable to configure it on my device however it works perfect on my other android devices.

If anybody has tried it before please tell me what should I do in this regard.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    commented on 's reply
    This firmware is only for Ugoos X2 CUBE, PLAY and PRO

• kipir
    replied

hello friends i have h96 max x2.4/32
    installation is ok but
    why can't open

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    Originally posted by Scalare View Post
    thanks so much for rom, a question where can i find a tutorial to install magisk? thanks
    you might look at ugoos am6 thread, or look at mo123 he recently posted amlogic 922x instructions. I think they are applicable. ... yur risk

Leave a comment:

• Scalare
    replied
    thanks so much for rom, a question where can i find a tutorial to install magisk? thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X