Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos X2 CUBE, PLAY and PRO ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by BrookerA View Post
    I noticed twrp has been removed in latest update. Is there a specific reason for that? Is it possible to get magisk working on this box? Not a fan of Android TV as I like using an air remote with nova launcher. Thanks
    I returned the updated TWRP to the Firmware. Install the Magisk Manager is possible.

Leave a comment:

• Scalare
    replied
    Originally posted by BrookerA View Post
    I noticed twrp has been removed in latest update. Is there a specific reason for that? Is it possible to get magisk working on this box? Not a fan of Android TV as I like using an air remote with nova launcher. Thanks
    Hi , my question is the same, it's possible to get magisk working?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• BrookerA
    replied

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Much steps required to turn STOCK Android 9 regular to ANDROID TV 9?

Mainly I just want to use Leanback...thats all

Maybe Android TV remote :-P

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    I see they have the pro model at Alexexpress.
    4/32 @69usd

Leave a comment:

• Ft1a
    replied

does this work on T95Q (4Gb/64Gb), if so which version ?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

It only works on X2 CUBE, PLAY and PRO as per post #6. The firmware is repeatedly protected by the manufacturer from porting.
    You will have to ask the manufacturer of X96 max to send you the stock firmware and instructions to flash your device, if not, you'll be stuck with a brick.
    There is no support for your device and no one can or will port any other ROM to it.
    Mainly because of this, so I hope to transplant.
    • 10. Added DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD passthrough support in Kodi, VLC

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by 251643711 View Post
    My x96 max brushed this into a brick, which master can be ported to use x96 max?
    It only works on X2 CUBE, PLAY and PRO as per post #6. The firmware is repeatedly protected by the manufacturer from porting.
    You will have to ask the manufacturer of X96 max to send you the stock firmware and instructions to flash your device, if not, you'll be stuck with a brick.
    There is no support for your device and no one can or will port any other ROM to it.

Leave a comment:

replied
    My x96 max brushed this into a brick, which master can be ported to use x96 max?

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    HK1 Play not supported as well, right? ..

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    Hey guys! This is the X2 Cube thread for a custom ROM. Please don't ask for other devices. Either p.m. the developer, or look elsewhere in freaktab for specific device or chip work. Thanks. Remember to
    "keep it clean baby"

Leave a comment:

• anny12
    replied
    Can x96max be up?

Leave a comment:

• plikmuny
    replied
    Hi OP, here is the link to android 9.0 for T95Q android box. Can you Cook a custom firmware with necessary tools and patches with ATV version for us pls ?
    here of the link to the firmware

Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
    It only works on X2 cube. The firmware is repeatedly protected by the manufacturer from porting.

Yes, the firmware was very performance.

I AM speaking of the x2cube (non-atv) as shipped. You have "clean" and tuned the stock rom?
    ** Your custom is NOT switchable between classic and atv is it?
    TWRP ops must be started before 3 minutes, to defeat the security "exit"
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 07-26-2019, 16:35.

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    It only works on X2 CUBE, PLAY and PRO. The firmware is repeatedly protected by the manufacturer from porting.

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
    Bravo!! Congrats! ....
    SAS, Will you be putting any performance efforts into the stock rom?
    Yes, the firmware was very performance.

Last edited by Sasvlad; 07-26-2019, 12:44.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X