[ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini (and some others) VolksWare by Sasvlad Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

Running VolksWare by Sasvlad and it's awesome BUT recently I've wanted to try some other img file (AndroidTV v.2.0 by Sasvlad)
    and started the procedure of flashing by the book !!
    USB Burning Tool 2.1.7.0, USBtoUSB cable, drivers installed everything was perfect.

BAM !!! Problem !!!!

USB Burning Tool connects OK but after a 4-5 sec. disconnects by itself, hence the conclusion can NOT be flashed any type of image (even an original) ever again in my T95Q.

Just a thought !! Could it be the the bootloader that is changed, if so how to get it back to original T95Q

​​​​​preaty please Any help appreciated

My current configuration is:

VolksWare by Sasvlad in combination with this (from
    AndroidTV v.2.0 by Sasvlad Android 9.0)
    and it's running perfectly fine with working remote

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-09-22.png
Views:	908
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	784422
    Last edited by Vanto; 09-22-2019, 21:33.

Comment

It's incredible. A lot of people trying to flash other firmware, because the original firmware doesn't work, even some people breaking their TVBox in the process. And the manufacturer Sunvell launch a new firmware based in android 9 that doesn't fit in the old TVBox T95q, being the only problem that doesn't work the wifi and the ethernet. I'm sure this is a litle problem, but they prefer to abandon the old T95q?s buyers.
      I think we should all send them mass emails complaining about their disrespect to their customers. With all these Chinese manufacturers the same thing always happens, when you need some after-sales service or updates of any kind, they are completely forgotten and do not want to know anything. I have already sent an email to Sunvell complaining about his attitude. Of course, they have not cared. If someone wants to send them an email and tell them how shameless they are, this is their email: [email protected]. Thank you all

Comment

Has anyone tried this Sept update? https://androidpctv.com/firmware-t95q-update/

Comment

Originally posted by JBG View Post
          I think we should all send them mass emails complaining about their disrespect to their customers.
          Originally posted by dac876 View Post
          Has anyone tried this Sept update? https://androidpctv.com/firmware-t95q-update/
          What does this have to do with this thread?

Comment

My serial number on the bottom of my box came off after I used tape to attach it to the back of TV. How can I find device serial number Beelink GT1 mini?

Comment

Originally posted by dac876 View Post
              THIS IS A VIRUS....don't try it

Comment

Originally posted by cadurling View Post
                My serial number on the bottom of my box came off after I used tape to attach it to the back of TV. How can I find device serial number Beelink GT1 mini?
                You can open the box and look at the memory chips. Then, according to the specification, find their type.

Comment

Sasvlad can you please reply to my question? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeGamer View Post
                    Sasvlad , could you please create a cifs.ko update?
                    Could you please also add extended power menu with restart?
                    No. I do not need it. Use third-party Apk's.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

You can open the box and look at the memory chips. Then, according to the specification, find their type.
                      K thx, I know I could do that, but is there not an app to get this info? I thought I had used something a long time ago that showed this info.

Comment

No. I do not need it. Use third-party Apk's.
                        Sorry Sasvlad but no APK can provide the option to directly mount NAS to system folder

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post
                          @porkie:

if u want widgets working, just install another launcher.
                          4 me the widgets working with Square Home Launcher...

screenshot:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190806-100125.png
Views:	14098
Size:	276.7 KB
ID:	780320
                          I find Square Home Launcher quite slow. For me I feel the fastest/best/working launcher is Lean Launcher. play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hdeva.launcher&hl=en

Comment

Absolutely right. But you can configure CEC so that the TV itself will turn on the TV Box. Or you can use Beelink Remote.

plikmuny, I once did another such TWRP. You can try this one too.
                            My tv box: Beelink GT1 mini 95x
                            I have a Lg tv that has Simplink which is suppose to be the same as CEC, but it doesn't seem to work. I have enabled it in the Tv setting and also checked to "Auto Power Sync", but it doesn't turn off my box or turn it on, is there another setting I have to enable on my box? Also you mentioned the Beelink Remote, but my beelink remote does not turn the box on.

Comment

Originally posted by cadurling View Post

My tv box: Beelink GT1 mini 95x
                              I have a Lg tv that has Simplink which is suppose to be the same as CEC, but it doesn't seem to work. I have enabled it in the Tv setting and also checked to "Auto Power Sync", but it doesn't turn off my box or turn it on, is there another setting I have to enable on my box? Also you mentioned the Beelink Remote, but my beelink remote does not turn the box on.
                              Yesterday I also installed this firmware in a Beelink GT1 mini 95x and confirm that HDMI-CEC doesn't work.

Comment

Hello
                                How to get the "droid settings" icon to another launcher? I use Microsoft launcher.

thank you and good work

Comment

Working...
                                X