[ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini (and some others) VolksWare by Sasvlad Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bergerov View Post
    thank you for the advice. How will I try at home.
    1) Download Shortcut Creator from https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...elper&hl=en_US

2) Open shortcut creator and click on "Application" on the left side menu.

3) Scroll down and find "Droid Settings" and click on it.

4) In the "SHORTCUT ATTRIBUTES" under "APP ACTIVITY" click on "Droid Settings"

5) Scroll down and click on "Droid Settings .Main Settings"

6) In the top right click "ADD" "To Launcher"

This will add a Shortcut on your homescreen that will now open the settings.

Comment

Thank you. everything is beautifully simple. but when I press "ADD" "To Launcher" they write it

"your cureent launcher doesnt suppport direct adding of shortcuts.
      Your new shortcut has been saved in History list - you can add it from
      there via creating shortcut from widgets or add it to collections database."

Comment

Originally posted by bergerov View Post
        Thank you. everything is beautifully simple. but when I press "ADD" "To Launcher" they write it

"your cureent launcher doesnt suppport direct adding of shortcuts.
        Your new shortcut has been saved in History list - you can add it from
        there via creating shortcut from widgets or add it to collections database."
        It must be a problem with Microsoft Launcher. I am using Lean Launcher https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ncher&hl=en_US

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

Thanks for the information, I, unfortunately, do not have this box.

In this case, you can solder the LED to the designated location. Here's how I did it once, before the HDMI of my box went down:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1424
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	785337Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1355
Size:	126.5 KB
ID:	785336Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1449
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	785335
          Just to let you and everyone know, got my LED's and I tested the 3 holes for the LED to be attached and there's no voltage going to them, not even 1 volt....so it don't work. I have the 4g 64g X96 MAX.

Comment

After lots of digging I've got my box how I want it setup and thought I'd share. Besides streaming apps, ad blocker, and other visual tweaks the main things that were bothering me were the launcher and the status bar.

1) Launcher: After I was playing around with Android x86 I discovered Taskbar. It can be used instead of a launcher and it was the minimalist homepage I was looking for.
            play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farmerbb.taskbar&hl=en_US

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191017-122542.png Views:	0 Size:	447.7 KB ID:	786245

2) Status Bar: Since I really only use the status bar to switch on my Bluetooth and access the settings this next plugin was perfect.
            https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tombayley.bottomquicksettings&hl=en _US

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191017-122616.png Views:	0 Size:	492.6 KB ID:	786246

Comment

Wow this thread went DEAD.

Comment

If you mean the clock, it does not show.
                Sasvlad, What partition is the LAN & Wi-Fi driver in for this Rom. I;m gonna try some modifications with the T95Q 64G Rom.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Sasvlad, What partition is the LAN & Wi-Fi driver in for this Rom. I;m gonna try some modifications with the T95Q 64G Rom.
                  Vendor.

Comment

Vendor.
                    Thanks.

Comment

Vendor.
                      Sorry to keep bothering you, but what folder would the drivers for Wi-Fi and LAN be in?

Comment

Hi Sasvlad

I installed this new ROM of yours on my Tanix TX5 Max, first glance really smooth and pleasant to work with.
                        Unfortunatelly WiFi isnt working (
                        RTL8222BS)

Are you planning on adding support for that chip?
                        Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackening View Post
                          Hi Sasvlad

I installed this new ROM of yours on my Tanix TX5 Max, first glance really smooth and pleasant to work with.
                          Unfortunatelly WiFi isnt working (
                          RTL8222BS)

Are you planning on adding support for that chip?
                          Thanks in advance
                          Unfortunately, no. I don't have this Box.

Comment

I want to ask for advice, help. I have an Tesla X700 Pro ( S905X2 sn: 94xxx) and I tried to upload FW GT1-Mini_VolksWare_v.2.0_by_Sasvlad_95X_Eng (then another and the same result) to record via SD card using Burn Card Maker V2.0.3. when I start it I won't find any Wifi and I can't even start it, the same BT and LAN doesn't work either. DO works ok. but no other FW can help. full original backup I do not have. will anyone advise what to upload or send a full backup? thanks a lot.

Comment

Hi
                              I tried that NF HD version... in T95Q, but after installation (apparantly OK) when I try to open there is a mssage requesting an update, not even allow me to enter the app.
                              Any clue? or any other version?
                              Thanks

EDITED: fixed by trying a few another NF versions and found a suitable.
                              Last edited by scesarin; 10-27-2019, 14:56.

Comment

I would have thought that with the number of posts here I would have seen someone else with my problem but it looks like I might be the 1st, so here goes...

I had lots of problems with the Sunvell version ROM on my T95Q box and finally decided to dump it for this version. Problem is that 1 major thing doesn't work for me. LONG PRESSING the mouse button. It just plain doesn't work. As an example, I want to long press on a WiFi connectio9n so I can set a static IP address on it. When I attempt, the items turns grey, an activity bar scrolls across the screen 1 time then it goes back to the item being unhighlighted. It also seems that the mouse click, in general, doesn't seem to be reliable. I often have to click 3 or 4 times to select an item. This is an issue on both a Logitech wireless mouse and the buttons on a mini-keyboard with trackpad.

One other note, I don't have a USB OTG cable so I upgraded the box using Amlogic Burn Card Maker. (Which went very smoothly, BTW.) How can I apply the posted serial remote fix, since I can't use TRWP?

Comment

Working...
                                X