[ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini (and some others) VolksWare by Sasvlad Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post

for me u are one of the best developer...
    i hope its ok that i have uploaded your patch to google-drive.
    (coz its hard to download from 4pda.ru without registration...)
    Thank you!. Added to the header.

Comment

After trying many Roms on my T95Q, the latest one being Alvateich that i was really pleased with but Android 8.1, i was more than satisfied with this one. Android 9 is fast, everything is working very well, the only exception is with Nova Launcher but i can live with that. Today, i have tried to boot into Twrp and it does not seem to see internal storage so that i can not backup the system and when i reboot the system, it warn thats no os installed but the system come back anyway. After trying some other stuff in Twrp, now when rebooting it jumps directly to Twrp. I'm quite sure the system is still there but how to get into it without reflashing?

Comment

Originally posted by warzouing View Post
        After trying many Roms on my T95Q, the latest one being Alvateich that i was really pleased with but Android 8.1, i was more than satisfied with this one. Android 9 is fast, everything is working very well, the only exception is with Nova Launcher but i can live with that. Today, i have tried to boot into Twrp and it does not seem to see internal storage so that i can not backup the system and when i reboot the system, it warn thats no os installed but the system come back anyway. After trying some other stuff in Twrp, now when rebooting it jumps directly to Twrp. I'm quite sure the system is still there but how to get into it without reflashing?
        Can you confirm:
        1.If multichannel audio is working via spdif?
        2. If Kodi has write access to the exernal usb hard drive?

Comment

Issue with TWRP ? Can not see Internal Storage (0mb). Can not mount any partition. Can not install any .zip.

Comment

Originally posted by warzouing View Post
            Issue with TWRP ? Can not see Internal Storage (0mb). Can not mount any partition. Can not install any .zip.
            You can return the stock Recovery.
            In the root of the system folder, put the recovery-from-boot.p (-644) file for the appropriate revision. After rebooting, TWRP will be replaced by stock.

recovery-from-boot_95X.rar

recovery-from-boot_B95.rar

Comment

Hi! Can someone update to mega or goole for download file http://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/1701936...m-boot_B95.rar. Thank you. I can not download in this site.

Comment

Originally posted by quangtuyenie View Post
                Hi! Can someone update to mega or goole for download file http://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/1701936...m-boot_B95.rar. Thank you. I can not download in this site.
                OK, no problem.

for 95X
                for B95

Comment

[QUOTE=Sasvlad;n780751]

OK, no problem.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi! Sasvlad

I copy file recovery-from-boot.p to system folder and set 644 but it not working. My box is beelink Gt1 Mini with sn:B95.
                    Last edited by quangtuyenie; 08-10-2019, 19:03.

Comment

I am in love with this ROM!!! Everything is working on my TR99 X2 except for not being able to turn on the device with the remote I installed the "Patch for T95Q and X96Max to control the serial remote control" but that did not fix it. I have to unplug/replug power to turn on the device.

I have the stock ROM for TR99 X2 (Here), I wish someone can tell me what to extract/flash from the stock ROM and install on this one to fix the issue of not being able to turn on the device from remote. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Hi sasvlad, can you make an ATV version of your Rom pls?
                        thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by plikmuny View Post
                          Hi sasvlad, can you make an ATV version of your Rom pls?
                          thanks in advance
                          I'm working on it. Coming soon.

Comment

Mega link is dead. can we have a new link pls ? and what is the ETA for your ATV Version of this ROM ?
                            Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post
                              Patch for T95Q and X96Max to control the serial remote control ->
                              (install with TWRP )
                              https://drive.google.com/file/d/15W-...ew?usp=sharing

tested and its working...
                              (only turn-on the box with remote is not working, but who cares... )
                              (big tnx to sasvlad)
                              How were you able to install the remote patch for t95q using twrp ? I boot into recovery twrp and it does not see my internal sd showing 0mb so nothing can be installed.I can see the directory structure but nothing below.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

You can return the stock Recovery.
                                In the root of the system folder, put the recovery-from-boot.p (-644) file for the appropriate revision. After rebooting, TWRP will be replaced by stock.

recovery-from-boot_95X.rar

recovery-from-boot_B95.rar
                                OK! it came back to stock but now how to have a working twrp ?

Comment

Working...
                                X