No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini (and some others) VolksWare by Sasvlad Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi i wanted to update my T95Q box to android 9.??? the version 8 i have currently having issue ...screen flip to noises all of sudden while watching youtube, etc.???  i check my box setting...i don't see SN# 95x or B95.??? can someone guide me where to check this???? also i would like the remote /network to work..this update will work correct?????  appreciate all the help.??? 
    ? i hope the new version will fix my issue.
    i posted my problem here earlier.

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...lay-on-tv-help

Comment

I'm testing on my GT1 mini sn95. Everything is Ok. But i can't tunn on the box by ir remote. Can you fix it Sasvlad ?

Comment

Sasvlad,

Hi;

I have the old version of T95Q with Android 8.1, I wanted to know if the bug of the LED always on has been fixed?

Best Regards!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebellion View Post
          Sasvlad,

Hi;

I have the old version of T95Q with Android 8.1, I wanted to know if the bug of the LED always on has been fixed?

Best Regards!
          No.

Comment

Hi;Sasvlad ;

is there any way i can fix it? where you can find information about the light?

Best Regards!

Comment

is that possible to change from supersu to magisk?

Comment

Is this rom could be flashed to Beelink mini with Amlogic's Burn Card Maker
                (SD) method?

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by amincom View Post
                  Is this rom could be flashed to Beelink mini with Amlogic's Burn Card Maker
                  (SD) method?
                  Yes.

Comment

How can i change it to Kodi or SPMC or another app, both icon and running app Sasvlad . Please help me!
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by bigstone View Post
                      How can i change it to Kodi or SPMC or another app, both icon and running app Sasvlad . Please help me!
                      You can try to rewrite the Lighthome1 Launcher for yourself, if you have enough knowledge.

Comment

anyone have link to the original ROM of 8.1 on T95Q ?
                        Last edited by t95q-newbie; 02-01-2020, 01:58.

Comment

nvm
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by t95q-newbie; 02-01-2020, 23:22.

Comment

Originally posted by bigstone View Post
                            use square home
                            Last edited by t95q-newbie; 02-01-2020, 01:31.

Comment

Originally posted by t95q-newbie View Post
                              anyone have link to the original ROM of 8.1 on T95Q ?
                              The guys over at sunvell sent me this 4/32GB firmware 29/11/2018 https://mega.nz/#!t98y0SgL!ruCIKrEFwyOj3mDx0apdMvmUbPRvm71Qp5EITCQjuyc Burning tool included

Comment

Hi, I've installed this on a T95Q with a working remote :-)
                                Only problem is I cannot find a compatible Netflix app. any help please?

I also have issues with other streaming apps such as Youtube, Plex and Emby. They install and allow me to sign in but Plex won't playback, Emby doesn't display my content. BBC iPlayer loads but when I try and stream something it says an error occured.

thank you
                                Last edited by csjjpm; 02-08-2020, 17:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X