[ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini (and some others) VolksWare by Sasvlad Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

Of course. I do not publish my work without a thorough check.
    Remote doesnt work properly on x96max 4/32

Comment

Please how apply the patch for the remote fix step nay step, thanks a lot guys for the good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Prossi View Post
        Please how apply the patch for the remote fix step nay step, thanks a lot guys for the good job.
        Unfortunately no response my friend ,probably the fix doeant work

Comment

Hi all,
          I am so glad that I have found this post.
          Looking for years to update my t95q box to android 9 without success. Until I found this post.

So another confirmation that the sasvlad image works on the t95q and with the remote patch the remote is working as well.

I do have one question. I would like to change the tile(s) on the homescreen. Is this possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Dragao75 View Post
            Hi all,
            I am so glad that I have found this post.
            Looking for years to update my t95q box to android 9 without success. Until I found this post.

So another confirmation that the sasvlad image works on the t95q and with the remote patch the remote is working as well.

I do have one question. I would like to change the tile(s) on the homescreen. Is this possible?
            just install another launcher from google playstore. 4 me the best is "Square Home Launcher".

Comment

Help Me!!

The links are dead. Would you please upload it again or send mail?
              Mail : [email protected]

Comment

Hello, will there be an active link to this system? Or is it possible to ask for an e-mail. [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X