• amincom
    replied
    Is this rom could be flashed to Beelink mini with Amlogic's Burn Card Maker
    (SD) method?

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• hellfire_my
    replied
    is that possible to change from supersu to magisk?

Leave a comment:

• Rebellion
    replied
    Hi;Sasvlad ;

is there any way i can fix it? where you can find information about the light?

Best Regards!

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebellion View Post
    Sasvlad,

Hi;

I have the old version of T95Q with Android 8.1, I wanted to know if the bug of the LED always on has been fixed?

Best Regards!
    No.

Leave a comment:

• Rebellion
    replied
    Sasvlad,

Hi;

I have the old version of T95Q with Android 8.1, I wanted to know if the bug of the LED always on has been fixed?

Best Regards!

Leave a comment:

• bigstone
    replied
    I'm testing on my GT1 mini sn95. Everything is Ok. But i can't tunn on the box by ir remote. Can you fix it Sasvlad ?

Leave a comment:

• t95q-newbie
    replied
    Hi i wanted to update my T95Q box to android 9.??? the version 8 i have currently having issue ...screen flip to noises all of sudden while watching youtube, etc.???  i check my box setting...i don't see SN# 95x or B95.??? can someone guide me where to check this???? also i would like the remote /network to work..this update will work correct?????  appreciate all the help.??? 
    ? i hope the new version will fix my issue.
    i posted my problem here earlier.

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...lay-on-tv-help

Leave a comment:

• SciFiFan
    replied
    I would have thought that with the number of posts here I would have seen someone else with my problem but it looks like I might be the 1st, so here goes...

I had lots of problems with the Sunvell version ROM on my T95Q box and finally decided to dump it for this version. Problem is that 1 major thing doesn't work for me. LONG PRESSING the mouse button. It just plain doesn't work. As an example, I want to long press on a WiFi connectio9n so I can set a static IP address on it. When I attempt, the items turns grey, an activity bar scrolls across the screen 1 time then it goes back to the item being unhighlighted. It also seems that the mouse click, in general, doesn't seem to be reliable. I often have to click 3 or 4 times to select an item. This is an issue on both a Logitech wireless mouse and the buttons on a mini-keyboard with trackpad.

One other note, I don't have a USB OTG cable so I upgraded the box using Amlogic Burn Card Maker. (Which went very smoothly, BTW.) How can I apply the posted serial remote fix, since I can't use TRWP?

Leave a comment:

• scesarin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
    Hi
    I tried that NF HD version... in T95Q, but after installation (apparantly OK) when I try to open there is a mssage requesting an update, not even allow me to enter the app.
    Any clue? or any other version?
    Thanks

EDITED: fixed by trying a few another NF versions and found a suitable.
    Last edited by scesarin; 10-27-2019, 14:56.

Leave a comment:

• IceKiller
    replied
    I want to ask for advice, help. I have an Tesla X700 Pro ( S905X2 sn: 94xxx) and I tried to upload FW GT1-Mini_VolksWare_v.2.0_by_Sasvlad_95X_Eng (then another and the same result) to record via SD card using Burn Card Maker V2.0.3. when I start it I won't find any Wifi and I can't even start it, the same BT and LAN doesn't work either. DO works ok. but no other FW can help. full original backup I do not have. will anyone advise what to upload or send a full backup? thanks a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBlackening View Post
    Hi Sasvlad

I installed this new ROM of yours on my Tanix TX5 Max, first glance really smooth and pleasant to work with.
    Unfortunatelly WiFi isnt working (
    RTL8222BS)

Are you planning on adding support for that chip?
    Thanks in advance
    Unfortunately, no. I don't have this Box.

Leave a comment:

• TheBlackening
    replied
    Hi Sasvlad

I installed this new ROM of yours on my Tanix TX5 Max, first glance really smooth and pleasant to work with.
    Unfortunatelly WiFi isnt working (
    RTL8222BS)

Are you planning on adding support for that chip?
    Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• raruba
    replied

Vendor.
    Sorry to keep bothering you, but what folder would the drivers for Wi-Fi and LAN be in?

Leave a comment:

• raruba
    replied

Vendor.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by raruba View Post

Sasvlad, What partition is the LAN & Wi-Fi driver in for this Rom. I;m gonna try some modifications with the T95Q 64G Rom.
    Vendor.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X