X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by cadurling View Post
    My serial number on the bottom of my box came off after I used tape to attach it to the back of TV. How can I find device serial number Beelink GT1 mini?
    You can open the box and look at the memory chips. Then, according to the specification, find their type.

Leave a comment:

• raruba
    replied
    Originally posted by dac876 View Post
    Has anyone tried this Sept update? https://androidpctv.com/firmware-t95q-update/
    THIS IS A VIRUS....don't try it

Leave a comment:

• cadurling
    replied
    My serial number on the bottom of my box came off after I used tape to attach it to the back of TV. How can I find device serial number Beelink GT1 mini?

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by JBG View Post
    I think we should all send them mass emails complaining about their disrespect to their customers.
    Originally posted by dac876 View Post
    Has anyone tried this Sept update? https://androidpctv.com/firmware-t95q-update/
    What does this have to do with this thread?

Leave a comment:

• dac876
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JBG
    replied
    It's incredible. A lot of people trying to flash other firmware, because the original firmware doesn't work, even some people breaking their TVBox in the process. And the manufacturer Sunvell launch a new firmware based in android 9 that doesn't fit in the old TVBox T95q, being the only problem that doesn't work the wifi and the ethernet. I'm sure this is a litle problem, but they prefer to abandon the old T95q?s buyers.
    I think we should all send them mass emails complaining about their disrespect to their customers. With all these Chinese manufacturers the same thing always happens, when you need some after-sales service or updates of any kind, they are completely forgotten and do not want to know anything. I have already sent an email to Sunvell complaining about his attitude. Of course, they have not cared. If someone wants to send them an email and tell them how shameless they are, this is their email: [email protected]. Thank you all

Leave a comment:

• Vanto
    replied
    Hi all

Running VolksWare by Sasvlad and it's awesome BUT recently I've wanted to try some other img file (AndroidTV v.2.0 by Sasvlad)
    and started the procedure of flashing by the book !!
    USB Burning Tool 2.1.7.0, USBtoUSB cable, drivers installed everything was perfect.

BAM !!! Problem !!!!

USB Burning Tool connects OK but after a 4-5 sec. disconnects by itself, hence the conclusion can NOT be flashed any type of image (even an original) ever again in my T95Q.

Just a thought !! Could it be the the bootloader that is changed, if so how to get it back to original T95Q

​​​​​preaty please Any help appreciated

My current configuration is:

VolksWare by Sasvlad in combination with this (from
    AndroidTV v.2.0 by Sasvlad Android 9.0)
    and it's running perfectly fine with working remote

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-09-22.png
Views:	908
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	784422
    Last edited by Vanto; 09-22-2019, 21:33.

Leave a comment:

• JoeGamer
    replied
    Sasvlad , could you please create a cifs.ko update? I am currently using this ROM but it does not support cifs manager and I want to mount a NAS drive to the system.
    Could you please also add extended power menu with restart, as it is not available in the Developer menu.

Thank you
    Last edited by JoeGamer; 09-21-2019, 15:18.

Leave a comment:

• JBG
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

You can return the stock Recovery.
    In the root of the system folder, put the recovery-from-boot.p (-644) file for the appropriate revision. After rebooting, TWRP will be replaced by stock.

recovery-from-boot_95X.rar

recovery-from-boot_B95.rar
    Please, Coud someone explain this with more details? I've tried to copy the file recovery-from-boot.p in the folder system, but it's imposible, a warning says me that the acces is denied. I did this like a root with ES File Explores Pro. Neither, I don't what is the meaning of (-644). Now I'm a litle lost. Thanks.
    Last edited by JBG; 09-14-2019, 22:20.

Leave a comment:

• swdave
    replied
    After installing this rom I can no longer boot to recovery. I want to make a backup with TWRP and try a different rom. How do I reflash recovery?

Leave a comment:

• markronan
    replied
    Just installed this rom everything works great thanks a lot. One question. The hdvideo box app on the main menu is in Russian can that app be changed to English? Looked on Google and couldn't find anything. If not can I change that shortcut to another app? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• kenduvernay
    replied
    Originally posted by sarppolat View Post
    @Sasvlad
    Hi All!

I was wondering if there is a way for me to recover my X96 MAX TV BOX (S905X 4Gb RAM, 32Gb ROM).

Unfortunatelly i had errors during the process and i accidentaly selected 'Erase all' while using usb burning tool twrp The result is that my box is not booting up and recovery mode is not accessible.

Thank you for helping.
    Reload stock firmware..

Leave a comment:

• karpi
    replied
    hay un tutorial en youtube recuperaci?n amalogic

Leave a comment:

• sarppolat
    replied
    @Sasvlad
    Hi All!

I was wondering if there is a way for me to recover my X96 MAX TV BOX (S905X 4Gb RAM, 32Gb ROM).

Unfortunatelly i had errors during the process and i accidentaly selected 'Erase all' while using usb burning tool twrp The result is that my box is not booting up and recovery mode is not accessible.

Thank you for helping.

Leave a comment:

• mojojojo67
    replied
    T95Q serial remote fix -> new Patch (turn the box off and on! )
    with new bootloader, now the patch is complete...
    just install with TWRP.
    (tnx to sasvlad)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X