X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this topic is dead?!?

Comment

@alessa,

Please, no tantrums here. If they don't answer you, they don't know the answer or don't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
        @alessa,

Please, no tantrums here. If they don't answer you, they don't know the answer or don't want to.
        And you? You can not answer me?

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post

And you? You can not answer me?
          See my post above. I don't know the answer, because I don't use this function.
          But what prevents you from trying it yourself?

Comment

See my post above. I don't know the answer, because I don't use this function.
            But what prevents you from trying it yourself?
            Because my box works very well but this function is important for me and the rom that I install, when I press the power button on the remote control the box turns off and does not go to sleep. So, could you test for me and tell me if it works? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post

Because my box works very well but this function is important for me and the rom that I install, when I press the power button on the remote control the box turns off and does not go to sleep. So, could you test for me and tell me if it works? Thank you
              On the stock rom for x96max is this issue present ?
              i never had the chance to test it because i gave it for gift but now the person is complaining about the sleep issue because there is custom rom on it
              I saw on some roms this is fixed just need to find which ones

Comment

Originally posted by mite_jan View Post

On the stock rom for x96max is this issue present ?
                i never had the chance to test it because i gave it for gift but now the person is complaining about the sleep issue because there is custom rom on it
                I saw on some roms this is fixed just need to find which ones
                Thank you for your answer, I hope I have an answer from a blink user gt1mini

Comment

Are the drivers to the bluetooth, wifi, lan for Bqeel Android TV Box Y4 MAX [4G+64G] TV Box mit S905X2 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53

i have stock firmware at https://mega.nz/#F!TvoShAAK!Jd0X15aoHWVdOf1rrYPc0g

Comment

i have installed the rom and dont have the standby fonction .

Comment

Hi @Sasvlad
                      I tested this rom on X96 MAX 4GB+64GB ,everything works except the reset button...
                      It was unable to enter buring mode after that.

I can't tell if this is a rom problem or my operation problem.

please help me...Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kbox99 View Post
                        Hi @Sasvlad
                        I tested this rom on X96 MAX 4GB+64GB ,everything works except the reset button...
                        It was unable to enter buring mode after that.

I can't tell if this is a rom problem or my operation problem.

please help me...Thanks
                        this Button will not work on this firmware, because the Kernel here is from Beelink.
                        You can enter the Recovery using the appropriate command (Reboot recovery) through the terminal or ADB. There are also numerous APKs that can go into Recovery.

Comment

this Button will not work on this firmware, because the Kernel here is from Beelink.
                          You can enter the Recovery using the appropriate command (Reboot recovery) through the terminal or ADB. There are also numerous APKs that can go into Recovery.
                          Has successfully entered recovery..
                          How can I burn the stock ROM now
                          May I just burn the stock ROM by TWRP -> INSTALL -> IMG?
                          Or is there any other way to enter burning mode again?
                          Thanks a lot !

Comment

Solution to boot from sd card ( Coreelec ) with Sasvlad great Atv OS

Install :
                            - Terminal emulator
                            type :
                            reboot update

Comment

Originally posted by kbox99 View Post

How can I burn the stock ROM now
                              May I just burn the stock ROM by TWRP -> INSTALL -> IMG?
                              Thanks a lot !
                              No!!!

Flashing via USB_Burning_Tool

Requires a Сomputer with Windows, installed USB_Burning_Tool, a firmware file in xxx.img format, and a male to male USB cable.
                              Important! USB_Burning_Tool must be at least version 2.1.6.5!

1. Install USB_Burning_Tool_xxxx.exe (UBT) on the computer. During installation, you must have the driver installed. If you have an old version of UBT - uninstall it and install a new one.
                              2. Download the image (file) of the firmware you need.
                              3. It is advisable to insert the firmware cable into the motherboard of the computer. You can make the cable yourself from the old USB charging cables. It is preferably shorter, not more than a meter. Twist the wires by color, solder, insulate and the cable is ready.
                              4. Prepare the TV box - disconnect it from the power, take out the dongles, flash drives, cards, etc. Boxing should be ?without anything?.
                              5. Start UBT (from the administrator), select the image (file) of the firmware, and press the "start" button.
                              6. And only now! insert the other end of the USB cable into the USB 2.0 box (black). In other boxes, the X96Max, for example, runs USB3.0 for firmware. The computer detects the USB connection and the flashing process begins. If suddenly the error - don't panic, remove the cable from the box for 2-5 seconds and reinsert it, the process will start again. At the end - the "stop" button and your box is reflashed!
                              There are variations on the methods of the flashing procedure, here individually. These are such as applying additional power to the box, before sticking the cable, hold the Reset button in the box and keep 4-11% of the process, light candles and incense, use a tambourine ...

6.1. In especially severe cases (the so-called "brick"), when the computer does not detect the box (although it was flashing without problems before!), The method of "Short circuit contacts" on flash memory is used.

The flashing with the "Short circuit contacts" is the same as with the Reset button - before connecting the USB cable to the box, we "short-circuit" the contacts (with any metal object convenient for this), hold and insert the cable. We hold literally 1 sec, as soon as the Computer makes a sound - remove the jumper.

The flashing method described above is universal for all TV boxes on amlogic.
                              In this case, the UBT version and the normal cable are important.

I apologize for my English, Google helped me.

Comment

Originally posted by Maki_SM View Post
                                Solution to boot from sd card ( Coreelec ) with Sasvlad great Atv OS

Install :
                                - Terminal emulator
                                type :
                                reboot update
                                Or install Reboot to Libreelec from Playstore.

Comment

Working...
                                X