No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini (and some others) AndroidTV v.2.0 by Sasvlad Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This work for X96 max 4GB/32GB? And someone has a install turtorial?

Comment

Hi.

I have a gt1 mini new version. With Kodi, when playing videos in 21: 9 and enlarging them to 16: 9, the image is not scaled proportionally, but enlarged up and down, lengthening the faces and bodies, which is very annoying. Does this rom have that problem? Apparently it is because of the video codec, as I read.

Greetings from Paraguay!

Comment

I tested 95X and it works on mecool KM3.
        (DO NOT check erase bootloader!)

Comment

Hey, is it possible to change dpi? I would prefer a bit larger Icons on Home Menu.

Comment

Does this rom support having connected 2 Blietooth headphones connected at the same time (an android 9.0 feature)?

Last edited by huffmybrd; 10-21-2019, 21:15.

Comment

can someone tell me why my box has suddenly lost the picture. I have currently looked iptv. after that i installed the stock firmware but the same problem. The box is on but it stays black. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

Comment

Hello,
                I've managed to install this ROM in my T95Q, also managed to apply the patch for the remote and the bootloader.
                I am still trying to figure out how to solve some issues with my external remote keyoboard (minor issue)
                In general is a great improvement!!! thank you very much for a great ROM.

However anybody can help me to "light off" the bluelight of the device which is ON all the time?
                That's a bit annoying.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by scesarin View Post
                  Hello,
                  I've managed to install this ROM in my T95Q, also managed to apply the patch for the remote and the bootloader.
                  I am still trying to figure out how to solve some issues with my external remote keyoboard (minor issue)
                  In general is a great improvement!!! thank you very much for a great ROM.

However anybody can help me to "light off" the bluelight of the device which is ON all the time?
                  That's a bit annoying.

Thanks in advance
                  Unfortunately, I don’t have a software solution to this issue. But you can disassemble the Box and turn off the LED using a soldering iron.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

Unfortunately, I don’t have a software solution to this issue. But you can disassemble the Box and turn off the LED using a soldering iron.
                    understand.wait if by any chance there is a solution anytime soon.
                    As I said, geat ROM; thanks a lo for the big effort.

Comment

[ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini (and some others) AndroidTV v.2.0 by Sasvlad (Android 9.0)

To users of T95Q and X96Max:
                      with this bootloader, the power button from the stock remote control will work in your boxes.
                      How to replace it:

Code:
                      su
                      dd if=/sdcard/bootloader.img of=/dev/block/bootloader

Great ROM! my first rom to flash in my T95Q. seems all are working as stated. i'm loving it
                      i followed the steps using USB Burning Tool, search in youtube.
                      Patched my remote by copying the remote config to /vendor/etc. remote is partially working now, but power ON not working.

i tried to patch bootloader as per the instruction, but nothing happens.
                      what i did was, i installed terminal and gave it root access.
                      i executed the commands as per instructed.
                      but when i browse root using xplore, the dev/block/bootloader remained the same (size not same with new bootloader.img)

what did i miss?

Comment

Does this rom support connecting Xbox 360 controller? Sasvlad

Comment

[ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini (and some others) AndroidTV v.2.0 by Sasvlad (Android 9.0)

To users of T95Q and X96Max:
                          with this bootloader, the power button from the stock remote control will work in your boxes.
                          How to replace it:

Code:
                          su
                          dd if=/sdcard/bootloader.img of=/dev/block/bootloader

Sorry can anyone please describe a little how to do it (power button problem). I just don't know how and where to do that.

I have T95q 1st revision and i have to say, that firmware is working perfect (thank you Sasvlad). The only "bug" i found is the problem with MPEG4 kodek, but i think that this is Amlogic problem with android 9.0 for s905x2 (on different boxes). It is working normally on android 8.1.

Comment

Originally posted by hajvaniboy View Post

Sorry can anyone please describe a little how to do it (power button problem). I just don't know how and where to do that.

I have T95q 1st revision and i have to say, that firmware is working perfect (thank you Sasvlad). The only "bug" i found is the problem with MPEG4 kodek, but i think that this is Amlogic problem with android 9.0 for s905x2 (on different boxes). It is working normally on android 8.1.
                            just rename "bootloader. img" to "bootloader" and copy to dev/block with a root browser...

Comment

Я X96 Max 4/64, помогите пожалуйста, проблема при чистке.

Спасибо за чтение
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by sxcjb View Post
                                Я X96 Max 4/64, помогите пожалуйста, проблема при чистке.

Спасибо за чтение
                                X96max is now being released in a new revision. For him this firmware is not suitable.

Comment

Working...
                                X