[ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini (and some others) AndroidTV v.2.0 by Sasvlad Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

Beelink GT1-mini 2 has another SoC. Of course it won’t work.

Is there any chance to see updated ROM that will work with Beelink GT1-mini 2 S95X3?

I thought the Rom works with both revisions of the Gt1 mini as per the guidance "Verified on the following devices: Beelink GT1 Mini (both revisions)"

Comment

Originally posted by ex63tv View Post

Is there any chance to see updated ROM that will work with Beelink GT1-mini 2 S95X3?

I thought the Rom works with both revisions of the Gt1 mini as per the guidance "Verified on the following devices: Beelink GT1 Mini (both revisions)"
      Beelink GT1 Mini (Amlogic S905X2) and Beelink GT1 Mini 2 (Amlogic S905X3) - these are completely different TV Boxs

It all depends on the users. if I get enough interest, I will write the firmware for this box too.

Comment

there is
        Last edited by nfyrb; 01-10-2020, 09:00.

Comment

SORRY..........there is firmware for Android TV on H96 MAX X2 S905 X 2

Comment

Beelink GT1 Mini (Amlogic S905X2) and Beelink GT1 Mini 2 (Amlogic S905X3) - these are completely different TV Boxs

It all depends on the users. if I get enough interest, I will write the firmware for this box too.
            Stupid question. In the reference of the "nfyrb" post, would it be possible to install your ROM created for H96 MAX X2 S905 X 2 on Beelink GT1 Mini 2 (S905X3)? Or the hardware is completely incompatible?

Comment

you
              Last edited by nfyrb; 01-10-2020, 08:43.

Comment

May i i know how to change the default launcher inside android or change the default launcher apk from the rom?

Comment

Another question how to change back the default startup loGo animation to t95q?

Comment

Can someone give a bootloader for b95x. thank You

Comment

Is there any reliable hide root apps can install on this box?

Comment

i have a t95q version 8 box.
                        i wanted to update to version 9 but i look at bottom of box and its label with MAC address.
                        there is no sign of 95x or b95 anywhere ...even going in system info.

Comment

Originally posted by t95q-newbie View Post
                          i have a t95q version 8 box.
                          i wanted to update to version 9 but i look at bottom of box and its label with MAC address.
                          there is no sign of 95x or b95 anywhere ...even going in system info.
                          just read the first post of sasvlad:
                          Verified on the following devices:
                          • - Beelink GT1 Mini (both revisions)
                          • - ?96??? 4/32 ? 4/64
                          • - T95Q
                          • - Tanix TX5 Max
                          On the last 3 boxes (old revisions), install 95X firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post
                            just read the first post of sasvlad:
                            Verified on the following devices:
                            • - Beelink GT1 Mini (both revisions)
                            • - ?96??? 4/32 ? 4/64
                            • - T95Q
                            • - Tanix TX5 Max
                            On the last 3 boxes (old revisions), install 95X firmware.
                            Thanks mojojojo67 for all your respond. I tried this today...program successful. Booting up box, i only see blue light and blank GUI. seem this is to allow for self customize GUI rather already with one?
                            Last edited by t95q-newbie; 01-21-2020, 20:19.

Comment

Originally posted by t95q-newbie View Post
                              Thanks mojojojo67 for all your respond. I tried this today...program successful. Booting up box, i only see blue light and blank GUI. seem this is to allow for self customize GUI rather already with one?
                              i have no experience with this AndroidTv version but with the non ATv version by sasvlad:
                              https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ad-android-9-0
                              and this version works good for me.

Comment

[ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini (and some others) AndroidTV v.2.0 by Sasvlad (Android 9.0)

with this bootloader, the power button from the stock remote control will work in your boxes.
                                How to replace it:

Code:
                                su
                                dd if=/sdcard/bootloader.img of=/dev/block/bootloader

Install instructions:
                                • Use USB Burning tool 2.1.7.0
                                • Refer to Beelink own tutorial how to flash this box!

Enjoy it!
                                Hi, bootloader link is not working. File doesnt exists. Trying to install this in X96 Max 4/64

Comment

Working...
                                X