Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] T95Q - Android 9 Firmware (1/8/2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] T95Q - Android 9 Firmware (1/8/2019)

Official firmware: TQ_0003_20190801-1550

You can install it via USB with USB Burning Tool or microSD with Burn Card Maker.

I flashed it via microSD to many T95Q units that already came with Android 9 firmware and worked great. If your unit came with Android 8, it's an old hardware revision and probably not compatible with this firmware (I didn't test it).
    Share your pictures, send large videos, exchange music or transfer big files. No registration required. Unlimited upload/download speed.

Originally posted by LITUATUI View Post
    Official firmware: TQ_0003_20190801-1550

I flashed it via microSD to many T95Q units that already came with Android 9 firmware and worked great. If your unit came with Android 8, it's an old hardware revision and probably not compatible with this firmware (I didn't test it).
    Can you provide images of this Pie ROM on one of the boxes you flashed?

Comment

This firmware version is Android 9 T95Q-4GB-TQ_0001_2_20190528
      Last edited by Fedy; 09-24-2019, 09:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedy View Post
        This firmware version is Android 9 T95Q-4GB-TQ_0001_2_20190528
        Don't spread false information.

File: T95Q_4GB_9.0_8822_190801.img

​​​​​​​Download: https://dropmefiles.com/VqlkF
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Don't spread false information.

Download: https://dropmefiles.com/VqlkF
          The download link works fine. All I wanted to see an actual PICTURE of the flashed "20190801-1550" ROM on a T95Q box. I dont believe this ROM is a September build.
          Last edited by dac876; 09-24-2019, 15:46.

Comment

The .img file size cannot be the same. Does WIFI work?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Fedy; 09-24-2019, 16:45.

Comment

Everything works fine if you have the newest hardware revision. Boxes that came with Android 8.0 have old hardware revision and different WfiFi/BT chipset.

Comment

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10YN...RE2mi0XKU/view These are the same firmware

Comment

Originally posted by Fedy View Post
                  The .img file size cannot be the same. Does WIFI work?
                  He probably just renamed the same file with a Sept date , yet fail to provide ACTUAL proof he flashed the ROM to a T95Q. There is still no fix for the WiFi/Ethernet for the pie version as yet.

Comment

https://androidpctv.com/firmware-t95q-update/ And here lies

Comment

Originally posted by dac876 View Post

He probably just renamed the same file with a Sept date , yet fail to provide ACTUAL proof he flashed the ROM to a T95Q. There is still no fix for the WiFi/Ethernet for the pie version as yet.
                      I wasted my time sharing this firmware and even taking a screenshot where you can clearly see the version and you keep being ungrateful. Next time I get a new firmware I won't even bother to share it with the community because of these trolls.

Comment

I wasted my time sharing this firmware and even taking a screenshot where you can clearly see the version and you keep being ungrateful. Next time I get a new firmware I won't even bother to share it with the community because of these trolls.
                        This is the level of I have to deal with, I have flashed this ROM & its the same one which the WiFi doesn't work
                        Attached Files

Comment

Can you read English? I already told you that this firmware is not for old hardware revisions, they have different WiFi/BT chipsets.

Old revision: AP6255
                          New revision: RTL 8822B

Comment

I tried to install twrp with this rom but it give me an error. Did you manage?

Comment

Working...
                            X