Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] T95Q - Android 9 Firmware (1/8/2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why would someone update firmware and can't get their WIFI/network to work.
    also remote don't work .
    has there been a fix for these yet?
    since they are sellling version 9 on T95q...how come we can't get that version from the factory?
    i'm sure the remote work and so is network.
    anyone know where to get this version?
    see link below of T95q version 9
    Last edited by t95q-newbie; 10-27-2019, 15:57.

Comment

Originally posted by t95q-newbie View Post
      why would someone update firmware and can't get their WIFI/network to work.
      also remote don't work .
      has there been a fix for these yet?
      since they are sellling version 9 on T95q...how come we can't get that version from the factory?
      i'm sure the remote work and so is network.
      anyone know where to get this version?
      see link below of T95q version 9
      https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32941169772.html
      That's the one I got but there is an issue with Android 9 and the ethernet disconnecting when using a VPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Suttoner View Post

That's the one I got but there is an issue with Android 9 and the ethernet disconnecting when using a VPN.
        so ethernet will work if i don't use VPN?

Comment

Originally posted by t95q-newbie View Post

so ethernet will work if i don't use VPN?
          Yes it works very well without VPN.
          If you try to use one though it will boot the ethernet connection. Fine with WiFi.
          Most IPTV providers who know what they are doing don't need a VPN at the moment so it's not really a problem as such.

Comment

Ahhh... vpn pushers... you are the problem.
            Iptv providers absolutely detest these apps, why? Because of constant I.P. change, therefore on our end it looks like an account being used all over the country... hence why most, if not all iptv providers (or any service provider really), have now implemented IP Locks. Meaning too many IP's from one account and you get banned. End Of story.
            Yes, much more work for us, but it's security and less headache. See ya.

If you really understood how IPTV tech worked then you can retract your statement of "if they know what there are doing" Clearly, if it's up and running, they know what they are doing boss. Most problems are not in their control but on the source side. But, clearly, you know all this.

If you really do want to use a vpn (which is pretty redundant for STREAMING anything really) then you would vpn your your point of embarkation. Meaning, your internet service, also meaning, vpn your router... if you can't then simply find a router that allows VPN, or custom firmware like DDWRT and put that router in between your modem and other router.
            This will allow you to keep one IP always, unless, power cycled. Meaning less headache for us, and no shit coded vpn apps to make a mess of things.

I'm sure every keyboard warrior know it all will pipe up here, personally, I don't care. I am where I am because, well, I know what I am doing.
            enjoy your illegal tv
            Be sure to talk lots about it too on social media apps and forums!
            Great way not to get shut down again.

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by gbox23 View Post
              Ahhh... vpn pushers... you are the problem.
              Iptv providers absolutely detest these apps, why? Because of constant I.P. change, therefore on our end it looks like an account being used all over the country... hence why most, if not all iptv providers (or any service provider really), have now implemented IP Locks. Meaning too many IP's from one account and you get banned. End Of story.
              Yes, much more work for us, but it's security and less headache. See ya.

If you really understood how IPTV tech worked then you can retract your statement of "if they know what there are doing" Clearly, if it's up and running, they know what they are doing boss. Most problems are not in their control but on the source side. But, clearly, you know all this.

If you really do want to use a vpn (which is pretty redundant for STREAMING anything really) then you would vpn your your point of embarkation. Meaning, your internet service, also meaning, vpn your router... if you can't then simply find a router that allows VPN, or custom firmware like DDWRT and put that router in between your modem and other router.
              This will allow you to keep one IP always, unless, power cycled. Meaning less headache for us, and no shit coded vpn apps to make a mess of things.

I'm sure every keyboard warrior know it all will pipe up here, personally, I don't care. I am where I am because, well, I know what I am doing.
              enjoy your illegal tv
              Be sure to talk lots about it too on social media apps and forums!
              Great way not to get shut down again.

;-)
              Go away you silly girl and get back to Mumsnet...It's more your intelligence level.

Comment

Originally posted by Suttoner View Post

Go away you silly girl and get back to Mumsnet...It's more your intelligence level.
                Your intelligence level is showing.
                keep up the good work sunshine.

Comment

Cant we all just get along?

Its their fault for updating the hardware not ours

Their goal is to deceive us and get our money which they have done

Comment

Working...
                  X