This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
    anyway to run android 8 app on this rom?
    ??

Originally posted by bigstone View Post
    Can I bring screen saver from android Tv to standard android superceleron
    you can use any screensaver

Comment

This will probably be the next firmware I try in an attempt to get HBO Go sound working on my GT1 Mini.
      Anybody know if it work with this version? I'm finding I prefer the "normal" non-ATV firmware's on this box when using the stock remote control.

Comment

Originally posted by TaperChuck View Post
        This will probably be the next firmware I try in an attempt to get HBO Go sound working on my GT1 Mini.
        Anybody know if it work with this version? I'm finding I prefer the "normal" non-ATV firmware's on this box when using the stock remote control.
        I don't know if this trick will work with HBO ,  i don't have HBO Go to try  , but i have save issue with VUDU com , no sound while playing , and got fixed by sending the sound using a BLUETOOTH audio receiver , i sent the audio to my hometeather by paring with my km9 and got luck let me know if this work for you as well

Comment

Anyone installed this or the atv version on X96 Max 4/32 and can confirm if everything works, or which functions don't?

Comment

Hi SuperCeleron

I put this on my Bqeel Y4 MAX. It is a u218 s905x2. I am now stuck at the AndroidTV powered by SuperCeleron Logo. I have tried to re flash with USB Burning Tool. But The device does not get recognized. No HUb is seen. Tried the reset button. ANy clues on how to get this thing unbricked?

Grovvey 58

Comment

Originally posted by Groovey58 View Post
              Hi SuperCeleron

I put this on my Bqeel Y4 MAX. It is a u218 s905x2. I am now stuck at the AndroidTV powered by SuperCeleron Logo. I have tried to re flash with USB Burning Tool. But The device does not get recognized. No HUb is seen. Tried the reset button. ANy clues on how to get this thing unbricked?

Grovvey 58
              u218? damn... this is for u211.
              Well i can only think is you try to put it in mask mode!
              Search around the forum i think there's a topic on that!

Comment

Can you tell me how add my t95q remote control? i know that must be in vendor/etc the remote.tab file but im not sure what more change to load that tab file in boot, i have the tab file needed for the t95q, im developer too, i need your help to add that tab file to fix my remote control, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by juliotec View Post
                  Can you tell me how add my t95q remote control? i know that must be in vendor/etc the remote.tab file but im not sure what more change to load that tab file in boot, i have the tab file needed for the t95q, im developer too, i need your help to add that tab file to fix my remote control, thanks
                  well i already put away this sdk since i will be rls a new one, with support for s905x2 and s905x3 all in one... so let me see if i can remember...
                  Just remove in vendor/etc the remote.tab1 and rename yours to the exact same filename, who and dont forget inside you remote.tab1 this should be like this "custom_name = amlogic-remote-1"

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

well i already put away this sdk since i will be rls a new one, with support for s905x2 and s905x3 all in one... so let me see if i can remember...
                    Just remove in vendor/etc the remote.tab1 and rename yours to the exact same filename, who and dont forget inside you remote.tab1 this should be like this "custom_name = amlogic-remote-1"
                    Its Works!! thanks now im going to change the key codes that dont match, this rom works with T95Q now im going to change too the botloader to check if power on with remote, i will use the bootloader from other rom

Comment

Originally posted by juliotec View Post

Its Works!! thanks now im going to change the key codes that dont match, this rom works with T95Q now im going to change too the botloader to check if power on with remote, i will use the bootloader from other rom
                      you welcome...

Comment

Updated build here... https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...3-normal-build

Enjoy

Comment

Hello superceleron, thank you very much for your rom. Thank you for your hard work. I flashed your rom with x96max 4/64 s902x2 TV box, the box indicator light is off, the infrared remote control is not working, and the remote control return button with receiver is Can't use, now I want to flash back the original firmware of x96max, the computer can't detect the TV box, please brush your ROM and then flash other firmware

Comment

Originally posted by danshui View Post
                            Hello superceleron, thank you very much for your rom. Thank you for your hard work. I flashed your rom with x96max 4/64 s902x2 TV box, the box indicator light is off, the infrared remote control is not working, and the remote control return button with receiver is Can't use, now I want to flash back the original firmware of x96max, the computer can't detect the TV box, please brush your ROM and then flash other firmware
                            hmmm
                            let the box boot to the system and then (i hope you flashed the Debug build) install terminal emulator to the box connect the usb cable to the usb port and type in terminal emulator "reboot update" (without the "") and wait until it shows in the usb burning tool..

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

hmmm
                              let the box boot to the system and then (i hope you flashed the Debug build) install terminal emulator to the box connect the usb cable to the usb port and type in terminal emulator "reboot update" (without the "") and wait until it shows in the usb burning tool..
                              Thank you, thank you very much for your active help, I have solved the problem today with a short-touch circuit

Comment

Working...
                              X