Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In T95x2 the rom does not start. It stays on boot (the screen that says androidtv powered by SuperCeleron).
    P.D: The GenericRom based on Android 8.1, worked for me without problems.

Comment

superceleron
      The link for new firmware not working

Comment

Originally posted by saddas View Post
        superceleron
        The link for new firmware not working
        i know, i removed them since im fixing the build!

Comment

Originally posted by mega-samu View Post
          In T95x2 the rom does not start. It stays on boot (the screen that says androidtv powered by SuperCeleron).
          P.D: The GenericRom based on Android 8.1, worked for me without problems.
          hmm that is strange, it should work the same, is your box 64gb emmc?
          Well without serial debug log there is not much i can do

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

hmm that is strange, it should work the same, is your box 64gb emmc?
            Well without serial debug log there is not much i can do
            Yes, my tvbox is 64gb of rom. Using a usb-ttl could you connect the tvbox in series, right? If so, I try the weekend.

Comment

Yes, my tvbox is 64gb of rom. Using a usb-ttl could you connect the tvbox in series, right? If so, I try the weekend.
              hmmm try this, flash the img as normal, then power it on and leave it alone for like 10/15 min if you can just to test something!

Comment

Updated 1? post with Fixed build!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

hmmm try this, flash the img as normal, then power it on and leave it alone for like 10/15 min if you can just to test something!
                  Here is the log via serial:

Your rom:
                  Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

Stock rom t95x2:
                  Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

P. D: I tried the normal one and it also did the same to me.

Comment

Here is the log via serial:

Your rom:

Stock rom t95x2:

P. D: I tried the normal one and it also did the same to me.
                    yes is stuck in formatting the emmc, it does the same on the 64gb gt1 mini i have here, but if i leave it alone for a while you notice it will finish format!

Comment

Can include x96max remote?
                      The clock does not work, but the indication is visible, the Boot is constantly on when the box is turned on, when turned off, it writes OFF the display turns off.
                      You can do this?

Comment

Hi, light stays off when GT Mini box is on...and on when box is off...it happens on "fix" image too..Power definition defaults to sleep..changed to power off and box shuts down but cannot be turned on with remote...CEC not working...works fine on Beelink stock updated 9.0.. (9-25-19)..much prefer android TV...hoping it can be fixed..Thanx
                        Last edited by freakkid; 10-20-2019, 19:50.

Comment

• superceleron
                          superceleron commented
                          Editing a comment
                          i know that i cant support all possible led combinations out there

Originally posted by freakkid View Post
                        Hi, light stays off when GT Mini box is on...and on when box is off...it happens on "fix" image too..Power definition defaults to sleep..changed to power off and box shuts down but cannot be turned on with remote...CEC not working...works fine on Beelink stock updated 9.0.. (9-29-19)..much prefer android TV...hoping it can be fixed..Thanx
                        If you shutdown the gt-mini, you have to turn on by ir-based remote(Have you tried official 2.4G remote?). HDMI-CEC won't work in the shutdown mode(For example , shield tv have to turn on by re-plug in the power adapter when in the shutdown mode )
                        Last edited by blacksnoopy; 10-05-2019, 02:30.

Comment

• superceleron
                          superceleron commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I disabled CEC power off and on by TV for now, due to some bugs on it!

has anyone tried this on x96max 2gb version?

Comment

Report some bugs
                          Device: beelink gt-mini 95x2
                          1. Wifi proxy settings show an error when select none from manual(Can't save proxy settings when select none). I have to forget the ssid and reconnect.
                          2. HDMI-CEC not works fully. The gt-mini will wake up when TV turn on. But TV won't turn on when the box wakes up.(It works well on my shield tv. Box wakes up, TV turns on)
                          3.The light is wrong on GT-MINI . The light is on when the box is off, and the light is off when the box is on.
                          Last edited by blacksnoopy; 10-05-2019, 08:38.

Comment

Guys, you need to read the title... it says generic.. i cant support all possible functions of all boxes out there, or it said in title a specific box...
                            Yes the led in GT1 mini is inverted, i will change it in a future build...
                            Yes CEC wont turn on the box, i disable it in uboot because of some bugs in not 100% compliant TV's (or bad FW on them).., that TV's with issues wont let the box go to sleep!
                            I will think if i enable CEC again or not.

Comment

Working...
                            X