Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, is it possible to overclock the cpu and or gpu a little bit like the older superceleron versions?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
      Yes it "should" work with that box, just not sure about remote...
      But from what i got, that box already comes with true android tv so i dont see the point in using this rom, unless it because its a newer build of the sdk!
      I need install twrp and magisk manager for Km9 pro classic.

Comment

On my Beelink GT1 mini B95 4gb 32gb the front light is off when the Box is running and on when i turn off the box to sleep. Another thing, the firmware only use 2 gb of Ram. Hope there comes a fix.
        Last edited by SemNizzle; 10-19-2019, 01:22.

Comment

Hello , this rom have the sleep mode?

Comment

Afrd work with this rom?

Comment

Originally posted by Maki_SM View Post
              Thx you man . afrd work with all app's . plex , youtube , kodi
              About remote , this one : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3284...27424c4dtUHuPK
              Even with stock rom , your first 8.1 ATV s905x2 rom and many others rom work without problem
              Can anyone please confirm if google assistant work ?
              Hello.
              to run afrd you have to be root? And if so, how to do with Android 9.0? Thanks, that's the only thing that prevents me from installing this rom

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post

Hello.
                to run afrd you have to be root? And if so, how to do with Android 9.0? Thanks, that's the only thing that prevents me from installing this rom
                afrd working great , so that mean rom is already rooted

Comment

Originally posted by Maki_SM View Post

afrd working great , so that mean rom is already rooted
                  Thanks

Comment

dont use filebrowser(is broken and im going to remove it in next build), use totalcommander to install apks (don't forget to give proper permissions when asked, it should auto open side settings already in permissions)
                    I try to install two application but impossible ... Of course I use total order and I checked all the authorization.

EDIT: I resolved, I had to go to the application settings and allow storage to the installer. Thank you
                    Sorry for my English I translate from French ...
                    Last edited by alessa; 10-20-2019, 17:48.

Comment

Here I have everything set as it should and I encounter two bug. 1.The indicator stays on in off mode and goes out in on mode.
                      2. (more annoying bug!)
                      The sleep mode is not a true sleep mode as on your previous rom:
                      As always i like to give thanks my beta tester trebor , and also Beelink and gearbest for the hw to test on! I know i have been very quiet this days ( weeks, months ), to explain a bit why, i now work for a company that does android boxes ( not for public use for telecoms/isp's etc.. ) well cant call it android boxes since...

but thank you for your work

Comment

Does this rom support having 2 Blietooth headphones connected at the same time (an android 9.0 feature)?

Comment

Stuck at boot image on Mecool km9.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustdroid View Post
                            Stuck at boot image on Mecool km9.
                            ok thks nice to know!

Comment

ok thks nice to know!
                              Salut, aurait tu une r?ponse a cela? Et surtout, serait il possible d'avoir un vrai sleep mode ?

Here I have everything set as it should and I encounter two bug. 1.The indicator stays on in off mode and goes out in on mode. 2. (more annoying bug!)

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post

Salut, aurait tu une r?ponse a cela? Et surtout, serait il possible d'avoir un vrai sleep mode ?

Here I have everything set as it should and I encounter two bug. 1.The indicator stays on in off mode and goes out in on mode. 2. (more annoying bug!)

sorry i dont speak french.
                                But yes i got the 1? time, i know about the 1. one and is not really a bug, the 2. one i dont know what you mean here is real sleep, did you read what i wrote in 1. page(Observations, last line)?

Comment

Working...
                                X