X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moshe1974 View Post

hello

Can you help me how you solved EDIT2
    In fact at the time of connecting the box to the pc you must let the reset button on the box be pressed.

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post

In fact at the time of connecting the box to the pc you must let the reset button on the box be pressed.
      Hi
      i do this
      But the computer didn't find the box

Comment

Originally posted by moshe1974 View Post

Hi
        i do this
        But the computer didn't find the box
        What is your box? Did it work before? Do you install the drivers?

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post

What is your box? Did it work before? Do you install the drivers?
          X96MAX
          it work before in Other firmware
          I don't know if I install drivers
          where i download drivers

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

yes i know, i only included it just in case anyone wants it, its already installed...
            About root, well they just need to wait for magisk to get fixed or add support to aml android 9.
            You know wether there is now?

I ported to HK1 Play 4/64GB DDR3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oPH...ew?usp=sharing

Any way to have fully droid settings?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

You know wether there is now?

I ported to HK1 Play 4/64GB DDR3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oPH...ew?usp=sharing

Any way to have fully droid settings?
              I don't think Magisk is still compatible, didn't check recently...
              What you mean by "fully droid settings"? you mean the one with the unneeded stuff that does nothing?
              Yes i have it but i disable all stuff that does not work, and yes it does not work at all, the Picture settings i think you mean that one!

Comment

I don't think Magisk is still compatible, didn't check recently...
                What you mean by "fully droid settings"? you mean the one with the unneeded stuff that does nothing?
                Yes i have it but i disable all stuff that does not work, and yes it does not work at all, the Picture settings i think you mean that one!
                Thanks for response! Well, I think we talking bout different things or - maybe - I used wrong term....

I tried the Xanny ATV 8.1 build and there I have acces to settings menu like the "classic" menu on any Android smartphone. I needed this since it supplies possibility to connect to a specific wifi AP (you need to enter username, password and several other things) which is not accessible through ATV settings (just need to enter WPA code). Droid settings in your Multi ATV9 release does not supply this "classic" settings.

Comment

Thanks for response! Well, I think we talking bout different things or - maybe - I used wrong term....

I tried the Xanny ATV 8.1 build and there I have acces to settings menu like the "classic" menu on any Android smartphone. I needed this since it supplies possibility to connect to a specific wifi AP (you need to enter username, password and several other things) which is not accessible through ATV settings (just need to enter WPA code). Droid settings in your Multi ATV9 release does not supply this "classic" settings.
                  that is custom code done in that settings, it will be hard for you to find it again!
                  Maybe you can ask Xanny where he got is settings apk and then you can see if you can find a android 9 build of that settings and change it in mine!

Comment

Attention: This one does not run on S905x2 HK1 Play 4/64GB DDR3 ! Rom stuck @bootscreen and box gets only recognized while pushing reset button. Originally it gets recognized just by connecting...

Ive ported it: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...9-soldiaz-port

superceleron : I wondered that device boots up and everythings working. I just took your system.img and replaced stock one, then repacked....what about the 256hashes ??? :-P

Comment

Attention: This one does not run on S905x2 HK1 Play 4/64GB DDR3 ! Rom stuck @bootscreen and box gets only recognized while pushing reset button. Originally it gets recognized just by connecting...

Ive ported it: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...9-soldiaz-port

superceleron : I wondered that device boots up and everythings working. I just took your system.img and replaced stock one, then repacked....what about the 256hashes ??? :-P
                      well, you also lose part of them if you do not use the vendor also the audioserver might crash!
                      My build is secureos, so you will lose use that also!

Comment

well, you also lose part of them if you do not use the vendor also the audioserver might crash!
                        My build is secureos, so you will lose use that also!
                        Ill check audio!

Maybe I try keeping vendor...could be I am lucky and wifi drivers are supported :-P

Comment

Ill check audio!

Maybe I try keeping vendor...could be I am lucky and wifi drivers are supported :-P
                          yes maybe you get lucky

Comment

The Changelog says: Removed 1. boot pair remote page.
                            What does it mean?

Comment

Originally posted by override999 View Post
                              The Changelog says: Removed 1. boot pair remote page.
                              What does it mean?
                              ignore it, is something that comes in the aml sdk preconfigured to call some type of remote pair, not used in this boxes!

Comment

I'll not lose reset button if I'll want to go back to stock rom?

X96 Max 4/64GB x905x2

Comment

Working...
                                X