Place to download libamcodec.so?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place to download libamcodec.so?

I bought a A95X F2 box, and while it works pretty well with vp9 and hevc, etc., it doesn't work well with mpeg2 streams, particularly with deinterlace, although it stutters here and there even with 720p mpeg2-ts files. In fact, the quality with mpeg2 is worse than the s805 using amcodec.

Unfortunately I can't use any of the roms listed here that have amcodec installed because they won't flash, and will have to try install libamcodec.so myself. The box is rooted, so I can copy the files to /system/lib, etc., and edit the public.libraries.txt file. I've tried to use libamcodec.so files from other roms, after extracting them from the image file, but these don't seem to work, and causes the box to stall during startup. I suspect it's because this box uses android 9, while the extracted file was from an android 7 image file.

Anyways, is there a place to download an libamcodec.so file that should work? Or is there a way to compile one for android 9, and are there instructions on how to do so?

Thanks.
Working...
X