This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reda6946 View Post
    hi ,you can create a poison rom atv for the x96 max new revision,I troubleshoot with your rom h96 max x2 because it has the same chip wifi ,ethernet is not the same ,but your rom troubleshoots me well
    i could ... but i truly do hate making firmware without the actually device to test .... its slows me down a huge amount

Comment

minixfreak yes I understand you, if I find the RJ45 ethernet port driver, I will use the rom of the h96 max x2, we can create a rom atv with the original rom?

Comment

minixfreak yes I understand you, if I find the RJ45 ethernet port driver, I will use the rom of the h96 max x2, we can create a rom atv with the original rom?
        Yes i would use the original rom to make atv

Comment

New r?vision X96Max_V311R_P_20190926-1519

Comment

New r?vision X96Max_V311R_P_20190926-1519
            Yes i can make but like i said if i had the device would be so much better and eadier to make

Comment

I do not mind to install a rom Oreo as xtmod, the problem is that compatible with the old x96 max, you know friends who have developed rom for the new x96 max, I found a rom in 4pda but she is not very stable

Comment

I do not mind to install a rom Oreo as xtmod, the problem is that compatible with the old x96 max, you know friends who have developed rom for the new x96 max, I found a rom in 4pda but she is not very stable
                ill look into it but dont have time right now

Comment

HI and thanks for this rom.

I can't see videos on Amazon Video : Error

Comment

Originally posted by ludicsweep View Post
                    HI and thanks for this rom.

I can't see videos on Amazon Video : Error
                    Amazon video u need lv1 which is googlr certified only fire tv nvidia shield xioami mi box have those... Sorry hope u enjoy the firmware anyways

Comment

Have been testing this rom out for a couple of days now and have one problem. The screen starts too flicker, it’s like it tries to find the source on the tv. HDR keeps flashing on the tv but the only thing that helps is to reboot the device. Do anyone know what this could be? Have tried with 3 different hdmi cables....

Comment

Originally posted by buttboyboris View Post
                        Have been testing this rom out for a couple of days now and have one problem. The screen starts too flicker, it’s like it tries to find the source on the tv. HDR keeps flashing on the tv but the only thing that helps is to reboot the device. Do anyone know what this could be? Have tried with 3 different hdmi cables....
                        The afrd app it changes the framerate to mate whatever the framerate of tge video on the screen u can shut off by afrd app in apps ... Also updated the firmware to v2 super fast .... Way better optimizations

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

The afrd app it changes the framerate to mate whatever the framerate of tge video on the screen u can shut off by afrd app in apps ... Also updated the firmware to v2 super fast .... Way better optimizations
                          I don’t think it’s the afrd, it happens in the menu of the Androidtv os. Often happens after I have watched a video, and when I scroll in the menu. The whole tv Flickr’s and it’s like the tv is training to recognize the box. Everything is fines when I restart the device.

Will try try the new firmware!

Comment

Hi everyone!!

Thank you very much for the ROM. Its a great work!!

Sorry for my english

My first impressions on ROM:

-WIFI: OK
                            -Ethernet: OK
                            -Remote: Sometimes, after continued use, it goes to "mouse" mode
                            -AFR: It works well, moving images are very fluid
                            -SYoutube: It doesn't work. I will try to install the original

I will continue testing and reporting.

Greetings.

EDIT:

-Now the WIFI has stopped working. It detects the 2.4ghz network, but it does not connect, and it does not detect the 5ghz network

-Apps from the Google Play Store take forever to install.

-I will install a file explorer to install Aptoide TV from a pendrive

Is there a solution for WIFI?
                            Ethernet does work

EDIT 2:

I cannot change the screen resolution. When I enter that submenu, it returns me to the home screen again

Regards
                            Last edited by brotola; 10-25-2019, 12:40.

Comment

Originally posted by brotola View Post
                              Hi everyone!!

Thank you very much for the ROM. Its a great work!!

Sorry for my english

My first impressions on ROM:

-WIFI: OK
                              -Ethernet: OK
                              -Remote: Sometimes, after continued use, it goes to "mouse" mode
                              -AFR: It works well, moving images are very fluid
                              -SYoutube: It doesn't work. I will try to install the original

I will continue testing and reporting.

Greetings.

EDIT:

-Now the WIFI has stopped working. It detects the 2.4ghz network, but it does not connect, and it does not detect the 5ghz network

-Apps from the Google Play Store take forever to install.

-I will install a file explorer to install Aptoide TV from a pendrive

Is there a solution for WIFI?
                              Ethernet does work

EDIT 2:

I cannot change the screen resolution. When I enter that submenu, it returns me to the home screen again

Regards
                              I will fix ... I dont do full testing because i dont habe thw time but will u be my tester bwforw i release a new version

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

I will fix ... I dont do full testing because i dont habe thw time but will u be my tester bwforw i release a new version
                                Glad to be your tester

-The AFR works very very well. The difference with the Stock ROM is remarkable: Watching football (soccer) now is a pleasure

-I'll try Kodi later, to see how the movies are going.

-Another thing I have seen is that it takes a while to load the home screen, and the application icons also take a while to appear

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X