-Fixed Iptv reboot issue
    -Fixed Glitch in ui
    -added even more remote layouts
    -Fixed conflict of tweaks i had in previous versions
    -Poison Themed
    -Autoframerate App Added
    -Rooted

Tips

-When allowing a permission in an app, it might shut down just restart and everything will be good to go (Not an Issue Just Design of it)
    -Remember to pick the right version firmware for your model
    -Always allow root permission for AFRD app for autoframe rate for smoother video playback

Screenshots
    Image Screenshot-20191010-111144 hosted in ImgBB

Image Screenshot-20191010-111210 hosted in ImgBB

Image Screenshot-20191010-111241 hosted in ImgBB

Image Screenshot-20191010-111251 hosted in ImgBB

Link

Please Leave comments or reviews would love to hear from everyone about my firmwares
    Last edited by minixfreak; 11-02-2019, 23:55.

Build Uploading As we Speak ... please be patient all poisonTV Builds will be in 1 folder enjoy everyone... just test and lety me know ... theres something wrong with sound as well which i will fix..... i might rebase then adapt for h96 max x2
    Last edited by minixfreak; 10-13-2019, 19:04.

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
      Build Uploading As we Speak ... please be patient all poisonTV Builds will be in 1 folder enjoy everyone... just test and lety me know ... theres something wrong with sound as well which i will fix..... i might rebase then adapt for h96 max x2
      +1

Comment

Hi I see 3 files in tha link which one is for the H96 Max x2 ?

Thanks

Comment

Firmware updated and everything works i believe ... please test and let me know
          Last edited by minixfreak; 10-14-2019, 19:42.

Comment

Firmware updated and everything works i believe ... please test and let me know
            Hello and thanks for this rom! The first one that worked with my H96 max x2

The installation process worked like a charm, but I have a problem with stutter when I play any media. I did grant Autoframerate permission as superuser and the system keeps sending me notification about this. But every time I try to play any media it stutters?

I opened the Autoframerate app and it tells me “no signal” on the first page. Even opened the superuser app to check and everything is as it should. It has no effect if I disable the autoframerate function or not.

Edit: The power button works on the remote

Comment

Works fine on my end ... Can u reinstall it ... Could be tweaks i did as well i can look into it also

Comment

kodi canundefinedt DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD?
                Ugoos X2 CUBE, PLAY and PRO ATV_by_Sasvlad

This version of version 0.2.1 is beginning to be self-sustaining.

Comment

Originally posted by 251643711 View Post
                  kodi canundefinedt DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD?
                  Ugoos X2 CUBE, PLAY and PRO ATV_by_Sasvlad

This version of version 0.2.1 is beginning to be self-sustaining.
                  Huh?

Comment

Huh?
                    Iundefinedm sorry for my English. I mean this support.
                    https://forum.freaktab.com/core/images/icons/icon3.png [ROM] Ugoos X2 CUBE ATV by Sasvlad v.0.0.8 (AndroidTV 9.0) https://forum.freaktab.com/core/images/icons/icon3.pngUpdate: [ROM] Ugoos X2 Android TV by Sasvlad 0.3.6 (Dualboot and SingleBoot) it works on X2 CUBE, PLAY and PRO Dear friends, I present to your attention my

Do you have any firmware support?

Comment

Works fine on my end ... Can u reinstall it ... Could be tweaks i did as well i can look into it also
                      Have tried to reinstall but with the same result, still stutter when I play media files. Doesn’t matter what typ, always stutter. This works on the official version of Android on my box.

The system keeps giving me notifications about AFRd gets superuser permission for an interactive shell. Inside the AFRd app there’s still “no signal” and there is no log to check, even though I have activated it? It’s like the app doesn’t work......

in superSU everything looks good, the AFRd app is listed in the menu.

Have tried different apps for media and Kodi, always stutter.

Edit: Feels like there’s something off with the root. Did a root check and it tells me there’s something wrong with root. Like logs creates on the device, neither from AFRd or superuser app. And every app that I grant superuser keeps popping up notifications about.
                      Last edited by buttboyboris; 10-16-2019, 12:40.

Comment

Wierd because its working for me no stutter ... Roots right works perfectly and i get signal inside the app but let me look this weekend

Comment

Wierd because its working for me no stutter ... Roots right works perfectly and i get signal inside the app but let me look this weekend
                          Strange, have reinstalled a couple of times but still the same. Sounds great if you have time to look at this

Is it supposed to keep notifying me about superuser granted? How do I access Twrp recovery?

Edit: When I sideload apps they don’t show up in the app drawer, like google chrome.

Edit2: Now I can see all the apps, did a reboot of the system! Sorry! But it looks like there is something wrong with root.

Edit3: Have been trying out this rom for a couple of hours now and There is no way for me to Edit anything inside the “root” folder. When I try I only get error, it’s like I don’t have the permission to touch the files. Not event “paste” new files. Remember that someone in another thread wrote that the official Android 9 already is rooted and it can be a problem.
                          Last edited by buttboyboris; 10-16-2019, 15:38.

Comment

Originally posted by buttboyboris View Post

Strange, have reinstalled a couple of times but still the same. Sounds great if you have time to look at this

Is it supposed to keep notifying me about superuser granted? How do I access Twrp recovery?

Edit: When I sideload apps they don’t show up in the app drawer, like google chrome.
                            Theres something wrong with something all my apps show as well ... Anyone else confiem this issue ? I have a few ppl test for me and no issue ... So if anyone else has rhis issue please let me know

Comment

i will fix the issues and do better testing just be patient ..... i figured out ome of the issues

Comment

Working...
                              X