This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
    I am running this ROM, but I\seem to be missing 2 features. 1. The Alt + Tab combination does not allow me to switch tasks. It actually does nothing. 2. There seems to be a screen saver set with a bunch of Chromecast images. How do I turn it off?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Hello,
    I have used the combo keys on my keyboard just fine and it works. If you click on Alt + Tab then you keep holding down Alt while you click on the app you need. You can also double click on home button and that also brings up recent apps and you can choose app from there or clear all apps. As for the screen saver you can open TV Settings not the regular Settings and you'll see options for screen saver. Location is:
    TV Settings / Device Preferences / Screen Saver
    then in there you can change the different screen saver options.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi Alvatech.
      Does this rom work on H96 MAX X2 4/64 ?
      Which ver should I choose?

Comment

The Rom is very good!

But i have a problem to install Magisk root...

Any version via TWRP result Error1 and not flash....

Any help to solve???

THX!!!

Comment

Beelink GT1 mini-2 Smart tv Box Support Netflix 4K IPTV, Amlogic S905X3 Android 9.0 4 GB 64 GB media player Dual Wi-Fi voice remote control.        Can I install your firmware on this device?

Comment

Originally posted by mielcar View Post
            Hi Alvatech.
            Does this rom work on H96 MAX X2 4/64 ?
            Which ver should I choose?
            Hello,
            I'm sorry but I don't own this box so I couldn't tell you. Maybe someone else who has this box might be able to tell you.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by lolloarnova View Post
            The Rom is very good!

But i have a problem to install Magisk root...

Any version via TWRP result Error1 and not flash....

Any help to solve???

THX!!!
            Hello,
            Magisk doesn't work on these Amlogic custom ROM's with Android 9 at the moment. From what I heard last they know of the issue but they still haven't got it going. If you like to get some more information, you can visit the XDA forum and ask there on the appropriate thread. I don't have anything to do with Magisk so please ask there.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by Vasilii View Post
            Beelink GT1 mini-2 Smart tv Box Support Netflix 4K IPTV, Amlogic S905X3 Android 9.0 4 GB 64 GB media player Dual Wi-Fi voice remote control.? ? ? ? ? Can I install your firmware on this device?
            Hello,
            No I don't recommend it. I actually will start making one very soon. Trying to finish off another project real quick then I'll be jumping on that box next.
            Thank you,

​​​​​​​Alvatech

Comment

Alvatech, will you make a rom based on Beelink's latest ROM 00P40 ? (http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...extra=page%3D1) ?

Thanks

Comment

Hello there!
                Very nice rom indeed.
                I have a question. I am using a mouse.
                When i browse the internet with chrome or any other browser, long press of left click , that simulates a right click,does not work (to open the link in a new tab and so on).
                Do you have a clue why?

Comment

I installed this version of firmware on my GT1 Mini and I'm having trouble getting my android phone to cast to it. It says ChromeCast is suppose to work on this. Is there a setting I'm missing? I tried to install Google Home, but it wouldn't let me. Any help will be appreciated.

Sorry, I posted in the thread. I need to try this version, because I don't like how the Beelink airmouse works with the ATV version.

Is this version rooted? I still haven't found a firmware that isn't rooted, as it causes problems with HBO Go. HBO Go doesn't have sound with the rooted versions.

Does this version work with ChromeCast? That would also solve my HBO problem as I could cast it from my phone,
                  Last edited by TaperChuck; 12-01-2019, 22:09.

Comment

Originally posted by mrvanity View Post
                    Hello there!
                    Very nice rom indeed.
                    I have a question. I am using a mouse.
                    When i browse the internet with chrome or any other browser, long press of left click , that simulates a right click,does not work (to open the link in a new tab and so on).
                    Do you have a clue why?
                    You'll need to find the apk of Google Chrome v.57 in order to do that. This is a Google Chrome issue. Also from what I remember Firefox works good too for this. But if you find Google Chrome V.57 and install it, make sure you don't update it or it will go back to not working again the way you like.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by Mr_Frodo View Post
                    Alvatech, will you make a rom based on Beelink's latest ROM 00P40 ? (http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...extra=page%3D1) ?

Thanks
                    Hello,
                    This is based off of the latest versions per box. If your box has SN:95X2 then it is based off of the 004P0 ROM already.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by TaperChuck View Post
                    I installed this version of firmware on my GT1 Mini and I'm having trouble getting my android phone to cast to it. It says ChromeCast is suppose to work on this. Is there a setting I'm missing? I tried to install Google Home, but it wouldn't let me. Any help will be appreciated.

Sorry, I posted in the thread. I need to try this version, because I don't like how the Beelink airmouse works with the ATV version.

Is this version rooted? I still haven't found a firmware that isn't rooted, as it causes problems with HBO Go. HBO Go doesn't have sound with the rooted versions.

Does this version work with ChromeCast? That would also solve my HBO problem as I could cast it from my phone,
                    Hello,
                    Not sure where you're reading about Chrome Cast is working. This box is not certified, so usually this is where most of your problems are occurring. Also the box is rooted since I base my ROM's off of Beelink's ROM's I too keep it rooted. I've PM'd you some info please check your inbox.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thanks
                      Hello,
                      This is based off of the latest versions per box. If your box has SN:95X2 then it is based off of the 004P0 ROM already.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Ok, I just noticed your custom rom(this thread) was released 28.10 and the new 00P40 was released only a few days ago, so I thought your custom rom was based off the previous beelink firmware.

The updates in 00P40(LPDDR)/00P50(DDR) are:
                      1 Join Miracast (Android phones can cast to the box)
                      2 Fixed the issue of playing back 4K videos for a long time will return to the video playback directory
                      3 Add SD card swipe function
                      4 Repair IPTV
                      5 Fix appmarket crash
                      6 Add touch screen support
                      7 Optimize the compatibility of Ethernet cards to some Gigabit routers
                      8 Update system

Thanks

Comment

Thanks
                        Hello,
                        Thank you,
                        Alvatech
                        Ok, I just noticed your custom rom(this thread) was released 28.10 and the new 00P40 was released only a few days ago, so I thought your custom rom was based off the previous beelink firmware.
                        2 Fixed the issue of playing back 4K videos for a long time will return to the video playback directory
                        3 Add SD card swipe function
                        4 Repair IPTV
                        5 Fix appmarket crash
                        6 Add touch screen support
                        7 Optimize the compatibility of Ethernet cards to some Gigabit routers
                        8 Update system
                        Thanks
                        Sorry, I think I had mistaken what you had asked about. The B95X version already had a 004P0 version out. So I thought that’s what you were asking about initially. I now see that the 95X2 version just got released and also has a 004P0 version. That’s why I had mentioned depending on the box you had, because I know at the time there was only one who had 004P0 out already and the other version was still on 003P0, and since you asked about 004P0 I thought that was the one you were referring to. So I see they’ve also just released a 005P0 version now too for the B95X. This is why it’s so confusing because they don’t keep the numbers the same even though they’re the same updates / fixes but they’re for 2 different serial numbers. I think it would be less confusing if they kept numbers the same if they had the same updates / fixes and then just add a prefix or serial number at the end of the name to determine that it was made for a certain serial number. So I’ll have to see when I can find some time to get this updated. I’m currently working on another project so we’ll see.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech
                        Last edited by ALVATECH; 12-03-2019, 15:54.

Comment

Thanks
                          Hello,
                          Thank you,

Thanks for all your work Alvatech! If you make a non-ATV firmware based on the 005P0 from Beelink I'd love to try it. I don't like the ATV versions of firmware for this box, as they are a bit clunky for my purposes when using the standard air mouse remote.

I've installed the latest firmware from Beelink, 005P0 my box is B95x and tried the Miracast, but I can't get it to work. Is there a setting in the GT1 Mini that needs to be changed? Another app I have top install on the phone? I have a Motorola Moto 5. There is a "Cast" option in the display settings. The GT1 Mini doesn't recognize my phone after I activate the "Cast" option or when using the cast button on apps like Netflix, Hulu, YouTube etc... I have had some success using AirScreen at Google Play though. With AirScreen enabled on the GT1 Mini it recognizes my phone. That's the only casting app I've had success with.

If anyone has information on how to get the Miracast app on the GT1 Mini to work I'd like to try that.

I've had no luck at all getting sound from HBO Go on my GT1 Mini though. I get the video, but no cast app or apk that I've downloaded allows sound from HBO Go.

Comment

I did some research. Many Motorola phones don't support Miracast. Mine included. But, I did find out the the non-ATV versions of firmware support many more ways to cast from an android phone to the GT1 Mini. So, I'm going to start trying them out. 

Comment

Originally posted by TaperChuck View Post
                              I did some research. Many Motorola phones don't support Miracast. Mine included. But, I did find out the the non-ATV versions of firmware support many more ways to cast from an android phone to the GT1 Mini. So, I'm going to start trying them out.?
                              Hello,
                              Thanks for the extra information. I'll be honest a lot has to do with licensing and also because the box isn't certified is why some options like Chrome Cast don't work. Also you might try installing the Android 8 version and then installing Magisk and see if it helps. Here are some links below of my ROM's that are not ATV. Feel free to PM with any additional info.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Links to Non-ATV that should work with your box on second post there is instructions on how to install Magisk too:
                              [ROM] Beelink GTMini-A ALVATECH Android (8.1 Oreo) S905X2 Widevine L1 DRM (Netflix Certified) This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from the original GTMini-A ROM. Please read the entire post before asking questions. Thank you. This ROM is for the GTMini-A TV Boxes I've converted

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini ALVATECH ROM Android (8.1 Oreo) S905X2 This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes of the original GT1 Mini ROM. Please read the entire post before asking questions. Thank you. This ROM is for the Beelink GT1 Mini S905X2 Changes/Mods & Tweaks Alvatech ROM: This

Comment

Awesome. Thanks again Alvatech. I'll check them out.

Comment

Working...
                                X