This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TaperChuck View Post
    Awesome. Thanks again Alvatech. I'll check them out.
    Hello,
    I have some new info that might be able to help you out. If you're interested feel free to PM me.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Done.

Comment

Здравствуйте. Мне понравилась прошивка для SN: 905X2 или SN: 95X2, работает стабильно и быстро. Но мне не нравится лаунчер в этой прошивке... Есть ли возможность вернуть стандартный лаунчер от Beelink? Как это сделать?

English will likely get you a quicker reply.

From Google Translate...
        " Hello. I liked the firmware for SN: 905X2 or SN: 95X2, it works stably and quickly. But I do not like the launcher in this firmware ... Is there any way to return the standard launcher from Beelink? How to do it?"

Last edited by RISCy Dude; 12-10-2019, 01:00.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
          Sorry but I don't have the box your referring to which is X96Max 4/64G. This makes it difficult to work with when I don't own this box. I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do. Best thing to do is re-flash factory ROM and test as you go.
          Thank you,

Alvatech
          Hello Alvatech ! Thanks a lot for answer !
          Good news :I just tried to reflash X96Max8.1-9.0_V311P_20190722.img with this way :
          1. Load the image in USB burning tool
          2. tick "erase all"
          3. untick erase bootloader
          4. push on "start"
          5. plug the box with otg cable while let reset button pressed
          6. it started, release the reset button, and let reinstall the stock image and recovery !
          7. boot on stock rom
          8. unplug the box
          9. reflash your .img with exactly the same method.
          10. --> worked ! I now can access TWRP !

I still have 2 questions :
          1. I tried to flash the? mojojojo67's ZIP to recover original remote control but buttons are not well routed... Is anyone have a zip or another solution to fix it, and maybe the front LCD with hour ... ?
          2. whitch root manager could I flash ?

Thanks again for this rom, its's pretty cool !
          Last edited by s1der; 12-10-2019, 16:53.

Comment

Hello again,

I have a strange issue.
            After some time the buttons "Home" and "recents" from the navigation bar are not working.
            When pressed i can see that the background turnes black and comes back again. (like something is restarting)
            I have tried other launchers as well, but it doesnt seem to work.

Do you have any idea, on the issue?
            My regards.

Comment

Originally posted by nikola-105 View Post
              Здравствуйте. Мне понравилась прошивка для SN: 905X2 или SN: 95X2, работает стабильно и быстро. Но мне не нравится лаунчер в этой прошивке... Есть ли возможность вернуть стандартный лаунчер от Beelink? Как это сделать?

English will likely get you a quicker reply.

From Google Translate...
              " Hello. I liked the firmware for SN: 905X2 or SN: 95X2, it works stably and quickly. But I do not like the launcher in this firmware ... Is there any way to return the standard launcher from Beelink? How to do it?"

You can download the original launcher from different areas. You can also try to extract it from the original ROM. Here are a few quick links I found here on FreakTab down below.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Link1 the one for the GT-King should work fine:
              We apologize again for the crash of Light Home. All the previous fix links have been disabled, we've organized the new Light Home download fix link as follows: GT-King S922x: https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:u...QpiCQ?e=rm7PJO (https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/Ed96Op6_PB

Link2 not sure if this is compatible you might ask on the thread if you like this one better:
              I have recompiled the UI of Lighthome Launcher with New Material Icons and wallpaper set to give it a Modern look. Application is now fully optimized and reduced in size. Compatible with SC H96+ Rom. Enjoy... Screenshots... 2017_12_27_00.57.50.png 2017_12_27_00.52.26.png 2017_12_27_00.56.58.png 2017_12_27_00.57.25.png

Originally posted by s1der View Post

Hello Alvatech ! Thanks a lot for answer !
              Good news :I just tried to reflash X96Max8.1-9.0_V311P_20190722.img with this way :
              1. Load the image in USB burning tool
              2. tick "erase all"
              3. untick erase bootloader
              4. push on "start"
              5. plug the box with otg cable while let reset button pressed
              6. it started, release the reset button, and let reinstall the stock image and recovery !
              7. boot on stock rom
              8. unplug the box
              9. reflash your .img with exactly the same method.
              10. --> worked ! I now can access TWRP !

I still have 2 questions :
              1. I tried to flash the? mojojojo67's ZIP to recover original remote control but buttons are not well routed... Is anyone have a zip or another solution to fix it, and maybe the front LCD with hour ... ?
              2. whitch root manager could I flash ?

Thanks again for this rom, its's pretty cool !
              Hello,
              I don't own this box and like I've mentioned it's hard to work on some things without the box physically in hand. I don't like to work on boxes that I don't have, so sorry I can't help with LCD fix.
              I will have some tutorials soon and links to add some root manager options and other tips. But with the holidays coming up I'll see when I have time to do this.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by mrvanity View Post
              Hello again,

I have a strange issue.
              After some time the buttons "Home" and "recents" from the navigation bar are not working.
              When pressed i can see that the background turnes black and comes back again. (like something is restarting)
              I have tried other launchers as well, but it doesnt seem to work.

Do you have any idea, on the issue?
              My regards.
              Hello,
              I have noticed this recently. I haven't had time to really look into it and see exactly what's causing this. But, what's weird is that if I open up the google voice app then it all starts to work properly. So it might have something to do with some compatibility issues between google voice and some java script. You might also try removing grid view in build.prop file and that might help. Maybe the SystemUI doesn't like grid view. If you're interested in removing grid view recent apps from build.prop file please feel free to PM me to give you some further instructions. Should be pretty easy to do.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi,

If it is posssible send me the changes in the build.prop and i will try.
                (dont go in instrustions on how to edit the build. prop.Just send me the changes.)

My regards

Comment

I have the T95X Android 8.1, I updated with this rom, applied the remote control patch fix, but its not working the remote control. I tought that the rom is based on rom, please help!!
                  Last edited by ALVATECH; 12-31-2019, 15:27.

Comment

Originally posted by juliotec View Post
                    I have the T95X Android 8.1, I updated with this rom, applied the remote control patch fix, but its not working the remote control. I tought that the rom is based on rom, please help!!
                    Hello,
                    not sure what you're referring to. But my ROM's are based off of Beelink's ROM's and I don't mention anywhere in my ROM of the first thread that this box is compatible with T95X boxes. I don't own that box so I don't support it. Please start a new thread if you need help with your box.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by mrvanity View Post
                      Hi,

If it is posssible send me the changes in the build.prop and i will try.
                      (dont go in instrustions on how to edit the build. prop.Just send me the changes.)

My regards
                      I will PM you some information.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Magisk won't work with this rom when I flash it says device not rooted but on 8.1 works good on T95Q

Will there be a update to this or have a look to see why is happening.

Thanks for your work

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbox91 View Post
                          Magisk won't work with this rom when I flash it says device not rooted but on 8.1 works good on T95Q

Thanks for your work
                          I try also... but no work....

In 8.1 work good... but on android 9 have problem.

Any help about install Magisk???

Thx!

Comment

Hi Alvatech, many thanks for this great ROM, I've been using it for a month now on GT1 mini and it's really great.
                            I am looking forward for the new version that will hopefully support chromecast because I really miss that feature.

These are 2 bugs I noticed:

It is not possible to be connected via cable and wifi simultaneously.
                            For some strange reason, some applications (Hbo go, AirVisual) do not recognize that the box is already connected to the internet via utp cable, but require wifi connection to work. But the wifi connection does not work while the utp cable is connected so I have to manualy disconnect utp cable for the wifi to work, its really annoying...

Home wallpaper sometimes blinks black couple of times when you return to the home screan from some app or menu (i did not find out when exactly this is happening).

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbox91 View Post

Thanks for your work
                              Hello,
                              You would need to ask on a Magisk forum or start a new thread. There is a way of doing it, but it is done through the recovery partition and you'll lose TWRP or have to use alternative ways of booting into TWRP / Magisk. It requires a different way or doing things since things have changed in the structure between Android 8 & 9 OS partitions / kernel. I have nothing to do with Magisk so please keep this thread on subject and only about this ROM. You might find some more info on this topic over at XDA or find something here on FT please keep posts on subject in the appropriate threads.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by lolloarnova View Post

I try also... but no work....

In 8.1 work good... but on android 9 have problem.

Any help about install Magisk???

Thx!
                              Please read above post.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by saleksand View Post
                              Hi Alvatech, many thanks for this great ROM, I've been using it for a month now on GT1 mini and it's really great.
                              I am looking forward for the new version that will hopefully support chromecast because I really miss that feature.

These are 2 bugs I noticed:

It is not possible to be connected via cable and wifi simultaneously.
                              For some strange reason, some applications (Hbo go, AirVisual) do not recognize that the box is already connected to the internet via utp cable, but require wifi connection to work. But the wifi connection does not work while the utp cable is connected so I have to manualy disconnect utp cable for the wifi to work, its really annoying...

Home wallpaper sometimes blinks black couple of times when you return to the home screan from some app or menu (i did not find out when exactly this is happening).
                              Hello,
                              Google Casting will not work with this box since it is not certified, so there is nothing I can do about that. You can try a third party app to make things works somewhat similar to what your looking for. As for the apps that need to run on WiFi only is because it is the mobile version of the app that you're using. I can not help you with this since this is something within the apps that have those limitations set.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Okay thanks for the information and sorry didn't mean to go off topic

Comment

Working...
                                X