Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm talking about your rom not the default rom on the t95q.thanks for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbox91 View Post
      I'm talking about your rom not the default rom on the t95q.thanks for the reply
      Hello,
      Then yes if you're using my ROM then it will work.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Can you kindly help me how to install magisk. I have tried to install via TWRP it does not show. Also now power icon says does not have access to root permission and shutdown menu is not showing

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

• ALVATECH
          ALVATECH commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope to soon release some links and information on this topic. I will be putting this info on the 2nd post of this thread under the Extra Tips Section. In the meantime you can use the status bar at the bottom and use the power button to turn off the box.
          Thank you,

Alvatech
          Last edited by ALVATECH; 01-28-2020, 21:33.

Hi Alvatech,

Thanks for this great ROM. It works nicely on my X96Max 4/64. I flashed it with Sdcard method, very fast.

Just, a minor problem, now i lose the functionality of the remote controller.
        I understand that at earlier version, I can solve this by tweaking remote.conf file. Can we do something similar to solve this? Where to locate this file?

It will be very nice if we can make the remote working, but if not, I can live with that since I use mouse all time.

Rgds,

Javen

Comment

Originally posted by Javenroth View Post
          Hi Alvatech,

Thanks for this great ROM. It works nicely on my X96Max 4/64. I flashed it with Sdcard method, very fast.

Just, a minor problem, now i lose the functionality of the remote controller.
          I understand that at earlier version, I can solve this by tweaking remote.conf file. Can we do something similar to solve this? Where to locate this file?

It will be very nice if we can make the remote working, but if not, I can live with that since I use mouse all time.

Rgds,

Javen
          Hello,
          You're welcome. The files you're looking for would be in the original firmware for your box. But more than likely the files would be in vendor/etc directory. I don't own an X96Max box so this is something you would need to troubleshoot with your own remote.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello! You can make a separate fix voice support for other remotes too. Example G30S remote. For TV Box Beelinl GT1 Mini rev. SN:B905 or SN:B95X, stock firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by lomak View Post
              Hello! You can make a separate fix voice support for other remotes too. Example G30S remote. For TV Box Beelinl GT1 Mini rev. SN:B905 or SN:B95X, stock firmware.
              Not sure what you mean. If you look at the change logs on the first post of this thread you'll see the latest ROM already has this fix. If you want that function to work for you, you'll need to install the latest ROM. I won't be making any separate patches.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Not sure what you mean. If you look at the change logs on the first post of this thread you'll see the latest ROM already has this fix. If you want that function to work for you, you'll need to install the latest ROM. I won't be making any separate patches.
                OK. Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone,
                  I have now added some additional information to the 2nd post of this thread. Please read all the information from the top of the "Extra Tips Section" to make sure you understand everything correctly.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi Alvatech,

Previously i wrote the message below and put your 8.1 oreo rom Info my box but it did not help. I want to put this rom but i can't download it from mega.nz website because of the limit. And for some reason, i can not register to the web site. Can i download it from somewhere else?

i have beelink gtmini-a SN:B95X version, it was working fine until 2 weeks ago. It stopped connecting to wifi, i have rebooted both my wifi router and tv box it does not solve the problem. it says the wi-fi router does not accept the connection but i tried other routers it always says the same thing.

Now, i am thinking to update the firmware to fix this problem. Do you have any suggestion for me? Do this rom solve my problem?

Best regards,

Comment

I tried some ROMs but your's is the best.
                      But when I press MIC button on remote I see only GoogleAssistant.
                      Then I installed anther ROM and I copy com.google.android.katniss to your ROM in system/priv-app.
                      So when I press MIC button on remote I see 2 apps.
                      Google-katniss can search your reqest in many apps.

Comment

Thanks Alvatech for your hard work.
                        I installed your ROM, testing for a day, all loooks fine.
                        my problem is I can see videos are playing like in a low resolution (Netflix, IPTVs, etc), in youtube (the app coming with) I can select highest resolution, it plays but appears still not good resolution.
                        previous rom was OK (sasvlad), I see a limited options in TV Settings...
                        any clue? thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by scesarin View Post
                          Thanks Alvatech for your hard work.
                          I installed your ROM, testing for a day, all loooks fine.
                          my problem is I can see videos are playing like in a low resolution (Netflix, IPTVs, etc), in youtube (the app coming with) I can select highest resolution, it plays but appears still not good resolution.
                          previous rom was OK (sasvlad), I see a limited options in TV Settings...
                          any clue? thanks in advance
                          Not sure, I know Neflix has limitations since this box isn't certified. I do know if you have issues with your internet your video quality will suffer. I can play youtube at HD resolution without any problems so not sure if it's something else.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by udem View Post
                          Hi Alvatech,

Previously i wrote the message below and put your 8.1 oreo rom Info my box but it did not help. I want to put this rom but i can't download it from mega.nz website because of the limit. And for some reason, i can not register to the web site. Can i download it from somewhere else?

i have beelink gtmini-a SN:B95X version, it was working fine until 2 weeks ago. It stopped connecting to wifi, i have rebooted both my wifi router and tv box it does not solve the problem. it says the wi-fi router does not accept the connection but i tried other routers it always says the same thing.

Now, i am thinking to update the firmware to fix this problem. Do you have any suggestion for me? Do this rom solve my problem?

Best regards,
                          Hello,
                          I don't have much cloud space. I've used up a lot of my g-drive and that's why I added mega, but I don't have any issues downloading any ROM's from there, so not sure why you can't. Also to me it sound like you have a hardware issue not a software issue. But re-flashing may help but it's not a guarantee. You could always flash the stock ROM from Beelink and see if it helps any. If you continue to have issues then more than likely your box is faulty.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
                            Thanks for the perfect work.
                            I use NETFLIX and it works well. I wanted to try HBO GO but it doesn't work. I installed the application from Gplay and after running the application will report that I am not connected to the Internet, please restart the connection. I use a wired connection not wifi. Everything else works as my internet connection is fine. Is there any way to solve it or where the error is.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by bergerov View Post
                              Hello,
                              Thanks for the perfect work.
                              I use NETFLIX and it works well. I wanted to try HBO GO but it doesn't work. I installed the application from Gplay and after running the application will report that I am not connected to the Internet, please restart the connection. I use a wired connection not wifi. Everything else works as my internet connection is fine. Is there any way to solve it or where the error is.

Thank you
                              I don't have HBO go so it's hard for me to troubleshoot it. Does this give you the same error when you connect through Wifi? If not more than likely it's because the app is the mobile version and it's not compatible to work with ethernet. I don't have a solution for that. You may look on some different threads to see if there is a way to spoof wifi if this is so. It could be you also need to install Magisk. Like I mentioned I don't have the app so it's hard to troubleshoot and these are just ideas. But this is something you'll need to find an answer to somewhere else.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                              X