Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Casting will not work with this box since it is not certified, so there is nothing I can do about that.
    Ok, i understand certificate issue, but newest beelink version is supposedly offering miracast option: "1 Join Miracast (Android phones can cast to the box)", and your rom is based on their so i thought that yours next version will also support it.
    They mentioned a miracast not a goolgle/chrome cast, but it's still some kind of progress.
    You can try a third party app to make things works somewhat similar to what your looking for.
    Do you have any suggestions (preferably free and open source)?

Comment

Originally posted by saleksand View Post
      Ok, i understand certificate issue, but newest beelink version is supposedly offering miracast option: "1 Join Miracast (Android phones can cast to the box)", and your rom is based on their so i thought that yours next version will also support it.
      They mentioned a miracast not a goolgle/chrome cast, but it's still some kind of progress.

Do you have any suggestions (preferably free and open source)?
      Hello,
      At the time that I made my ROM, that ROM was not released yet. So that feature wasn't implemented yet. I still need to find some time to update this ROM again. I had mentioned in some previous posts that I would try to find time to get some of these ROM's updated. I don't use that feature but I have used AirPin and AirScreen in the past not sure how good they are though since I didn't play to much with them. I will try to update soon.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
        [*]Two Launchers: Square Home 3 , Android One Launcher.
        Thanks for the ROM!

I have a question though. How do I get a launcher as on your first screen? https://imgur.com/z3bOezO
        After installation I've got only google assistant bar. And to get to all the apps I need to swipe up from the bottom of the screen which is not really useful. Can you help?
        Last edited by coin13; 01-06-2020, 19:07.

Comment

Originally posted by coin13 View Post

Thanks for the ROM!

I have a question though. How do I get a launcher as on your first screen? https://imgur.com/z3bOezO
          After installation I've got only google assistant bar. And to get to all the apps I need to swipe up from the bottom of the screen which is not really useful. Can you help?
          Hello,
          that launcher you sent me a screenshot to is my Square Home Launcher 3 layout. I customized it to look that way. It also has an option to use an icon / button to open up all apps tray from that button. I use a Rii Keyboard with touchpad which is very useful in scenarios where you need to do swiping. But either way if you like I can send you backup from my Square Launcher layout and send it to you. Then you can just change out some of the app you use. Just PM me if you would like me to send it to you.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello everyone,
            I have now updated this ROM based off of the latest version of ROM from Beelink. Please read the entire first post and change logs before asking questions. I won't be near a computer until Monday just so you'll know. I may pop in over the weekend through my phone, we'll see. But weekends are for my family. So no PC on weekend for me. Hope you guys enjoy the updated ROM's. I've updated both Standard Android OS and Android TV versions.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

This rom works on A95x f2 ??? And what problems have?? Like remote control, Bluetooth or wifi ????

Comment

Originally posted by Leocuba92 View Post
                This rom works on A95x f2 ??? And what problems have?? Like remote control, Bluetooth or wifi ????
                Sorry I can't tell you since I don't own this box. You'll need to do this at your own risk to find out. Unless someone else has tried.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello Alvatech. I had stock Android 8 on my GT1 mini and then I updated to Beelink Android 9 Firmware. But now one of my IPTV app has no audio anymore.

TV channels are showing video but no audio.

So then I tried your ROM. Same. No audio.

I tried research this problem for days.... I am getting this error:

Click image for larger version  Name:	7731a108b153.jpg Views:	0 Size:	39.3 KB ID:	795293

When I flash Android 8 Firmware, it works perfectly.

Since your ROM is BEELINK based, can you please help me to identify why this app can not see HW AVC Encoder?

Beelink removed HW AVC in Android 9? Or what is problem.......

I have this audio problem with only this application. I understand that app is not perfect either, but it clearly worked on Android 8.

Also, app audio is working on my phone which has Android 10 so Android version itself is not a problem i think.

App is called Myvideo TV Box on Play Store. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...video.tv&hl=en

Please sir, help me.
                  Last edited by Utherellus; 01-14-2020, 16:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Utherellus View Post
                    Hello Alvatech. I had stock Android 8 on my GT1 mini and then I updated to Beelink Android 9 Firmware. But now one of my IPTV app has no audio anymore.

TV channels are showing video but no audio.

So then I tried your ROM. Same. No audio.

I tried research this problem for days.... I am getting this error:

Click image for larger version Name:	7731a108b153.jpg Views:	0 Size:	39.3 KB ID:	795293

When I flash Android 8 Firmware, it works perfectly.

Since your ROM is BEELINK based, can you please help me to identify why this app can not see HW AVC Encoder?

Beelink removed HW AVC in Android 9? Or what is problem.......

I have this audio problem with only this application. I understand that app is not perfect either, but it clearly worked on Android 8.

Also, app audio is working on my phone which has Android 10 so Android version itself is not a problem i think.

App is called Myvideo TV Box on Play Store. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...video.tv&hl=en

Please sir, help me.
                    Hello,
                    I have already messaged you back in your Private Message you sent me. Best thing to do is start a new thread and have other people see your posts and maybe someone else who might have had this issue might be able to help you.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello ALVATECH, I have two issues with this ROM so far. (Good work by the way!)
                      - I have to use Mouse 2 to return, ESC key would be useful.
                      - PS4 Controller does not work (neither on the stock ROM), however works connected to the Smartphone running Android 9 PKQ1.180729.001 (MIUI Global 11.0.5), I believe is missing Key-mappings

I can provide you with further details if needed, thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by mitra7 View Post
                        Hello ALVATECH, I have two issues with this ROM so far. (Good work by the way!)
                        - I have to use Mouse 2 to return, ESC key would be useful.
                        - PS4 Controller does not work (neither on the stock ROM), however works connected to the Smartphone running Android 9 PKQ1.180729.001 (MIUI Global 11.0.5), I believe is missing Key-mappings

I can provide you with further details if needed, thanks in advance!
                        Hello,
                        This is the way all these Amlogic android boxes are setup. This is nothing new here, an easy solution would be to install an app called button mapper and then assign certain keys on your remote to work. If you use stock remote it has a back button that works just fine. I personally use the Rii keyboard and touchpad and I can do everything I need to with it. As for the PS4 controller I did not add any additional drivers for it. So if it didn't work in the stock ROM it probably won't work in this ROM. Also I do know the newer PS4 controllers work when they are connected with a USB cable. If you find a good working driver you can PM me and send it to me and I can see If I can add it or help you get it going. I don't think anyone has gotten a good driver for these Amlogic boxes yet but I could be wrong. A PS4 controller that I know works with a USB cable is model CUH-2CT2U this is one I have with me now and it works with the USB cable connected. Your best solution would be to ask Beelink for help on the PS4 controllers, they might try to provide driver for it in the future.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

@ALVATECH I am usingg salvads rom but now I want to try alvatechs rom on my T95Q. I want to use SD card method to flash the rom. But I am using TWRP. How do I flash stock recovery back? I tried to flash stock recovery from TWRP but its not working. Its showing error while flashing.
                          Edit :-
                          I managed to flash stock recovery but when I add sd card and press reset button in the av socket it doent go into flash mode. It boots into recovery.
                          Edit:-
                          I had to format sd card with fat32 and it worked

Comment

Originally posted by abhi98228 View Post
                            @ALVATECH I am usingg salvads rom but now I want to try alvatechs rom on my T95Q. I want to use SD card method to flash the rom. But I am using TWRP. How do I flash stock recovery back? I tried to flash stock recovery from TWRP but its not working. Its showing error while flashing.
                            Edit :-
                            I managed to flash stock recovery but when I add sd card and press reset button in the av socket it doent go into flash mode. It boots into recovery.
                            Edit:-
                            I had to format sd card with fat32 and it worked
                            Glad you got it going.
                            Thanks,

Alvatech

Comment

@ALVATECH would your su patch work with this rom on the t95q? thanks for your work

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbox91 View Post
                                @ALVATECH would your su patch work with this rom on the t95q? thanks for your work
                                Hello,
                                I don't own that box. But I'm thinking it should. But this is a risk you would need to take on your own since I made it for my ROM's only.
                                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                                X