This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

I don't have HBO go so it's hard for me to troubleshoot it. Does this give you the same error when you connect through Wifi? If not more than likely it's because the app is the mobile version and it's not compatible to work with ethernet. I don't have a solution for that. You may look on some different threads to see if there is a way to spoof wifi if this is so. It could be you also need to install Magisk. Like I mentioned I don't have the app so it's hard to troubleshoot and these are just ideas. But this is something you'll need to find an answer to somewhere else.
    Thank you,

Alvatech
    Thank you very much for your answer and I understand.
    Via wifi this application works. You are right that this app is probably mobile and can not use wired internet. Unfortunately, perhaps this application sometimes fix even for tv box.
    Once again, thank you very much for your answer and your work.

Comment

Hello I have such a problem. I installed magisk according to your instructions and now I can't log in to recovery. tried to go through the SD card but also without resuttano. How can I return twrp? And by the way I now have a constantly active MAGIX even after reboots.
      Last edited by steshin; 03-04-2020, 19:12.

Comment

Originally posted by steshin View Post
        Hello I have such a problem. I installed magisk according to your instructions and now I can't log in to recovery. tried to go through the SD card but also without resuttano. How can I return twrp? And by the way I now have a constantly active MAGIX even after reboots.
        I have already replied to you through PM and also through another post here.
        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
          I have noticed this recently. I haven't had time to really look into it and see exactly what's causing this. But, what's weird is that if I open up the google voice app then it all starts to work properly. So it might have something to do with some compatibility issues between google voice and some java script. You might also try removing grid view in build.prop file and that might help. Maybe the SystemUI doesn't like grid view. If you're interested in removing grid view recent apps from build.prop file please feel free to PM me to give you some further instructions. Should be pretty easy to do.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by mrvanity View Post
          Hi,

If it is posssible send me the changes in the build.prop and i will try.
          (dont go in instrustions on how to edit the build. prop.Just send me the changes.)

My regards

Hello guys,
          Thanks ALVATECH for the great job, we owe you a lot..
          So this is so far my favorite rom out there after i tested a ewf ones on this forum and finally settling down with this one.,
          What I would like to know is whether you guys managed to find something about that navigation bar bug and how to fix it.

While it's not a deal breaker since it has that workaround "voice search" button that wokrs at 90% , but it still gets annoying sometimes as it keeps reoccuring and especially when you are in the middle of something and really need it.
          I appreciate your efforts and assistance.

Comment

Is it usable in h96 max x2 android 9?

Comment

Hello,
              I have noticed this recently. I haven't had time to really look into it and see exactly what's causing this. But, what's weird is that if I open up the google voice app then it all starts to work properly. So it might have something to do with some compatibility issues between google voice and some java script. You might also try removing grid view in build.prop file and that might help. Maybe the SystemUI doesn't like grid view. If you're interested in removing grid view recent apps from build.prop file please feel free to PM me to give you some further instructions. Should be pretty easy to do.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by mrvanity View Post
              Hi,

If it is posssible send me the changes in the build.prop and i will try.
              (dont go in instrustions on how to edit the build. prop.Just send me the changes.)

My regards

Hello guys,
              Thanks ALVATECH for the great job, we owe you a lot..
              So this is so far my favorite rom out there after i tested a few ones on this forum and finally settling down with this one.,
              What I would like to know is whether you guys managed to find something about that navigation bar bug and how to fix it.

While it's not a deal breaker since it has that workaround "voice search" button that wokrs at 90% , but it still gets annoying sometimes as it keeps reoccuring and especially when you are in the middle of something and really need it.
              I appreciate your efforts and assistance.

Comment

Hi I have a few questions before taking the plunge and installing this room.
                I have the 4/64 GB T95Q model bought early February 2019.
                I cannot identify the serial number as it has gradually been erased, which firmware do I install?
                Download SN:905X2, SN:95X2 or SN:B905, SN:B95X.

Does the navigation bar work? I monitor my YouTube subscription channels for viewing later.
                Finally does ethernet work I use a wired connection.

Hope you can assist

Regards

Comment

Hello, im using sd card method. But after i insert the card and plug in the power (while holding reset button). The system just boot a glimps of 'updating' page for 0.3 sec then no signal on my screen. i wait for more than 2 hours, nothing happen. still no signal.

its like it cannot boot into recovery mode. When i take out sd card, can enter recovery mode. With sd card in, cannot enter recovery mode

please help me.

My device beelink gt1 mini 95x2
                  Last edited by sakusyn; 04-30-2020, 04:23.

Comment

Originally posted by sakusyn View Post
                    Hello, im using sd card method. But after i insert the card and plug in the power (while holding reset button). The system just boot a glimps of 'updating' page for 0.3 sec then no signal on my screen. i wait for more than 2 hours, nothing happen. still no signal.

its like it cannot boot into recovery mode. When i take out sd card, can enter recovery mode. With sd card in, cannot enter recovery mode

please help me.

My device beelink gt1 mini 95x2
                    Maybe the image you put in the sd card is corrupt, try redownloadinh and reprepare you sd card .

Comment

Hello!

This FW looks interesting, but I have a couple of questions before I would jump right in to it.

1. On what version of official Beelink FW is it based on?

2. Does it fix the CoreElec incompatibility, that one of the USB ports are stuck disabled in any new Official FW after the version 001P0? (I guess the newest 007P0 hasn't been tested yet regarding... And Here the link to the issue on CE Forums).

3. Does it have properly working Miracast function for phone screen-mirroring?

4. Also, does all other DLNA or UPnP based casting functions work properly? (Like casting pictures and videos from YouTube, Yatse and Bubble UPnP apps from phone/tablet to the Box).
                      (3. and 4. was broken in the official 001P0 FW).

5. Can the original weather widget be used the same way as in the official FW?

6. Can any other OFFICAL Beelink FW be re-flashed without any issues over this custom FW?

Any useful infos/replies from experienced users or from the author itself would be appreciated, thank you!
                      Last edited by Mounter; 04-30-2020, 11:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Mounter View Post
                        Hello!

This FW looks interesting, but I have a couple of questions before I would jump right in to it.

1. On what version of official Beelink FW is it based on?

2. Does it fix the CoreElec incompatibility, that one of the USB ports are stuck disabled in any new Official FW after the version 001P0? (I guess the newest 007P0 hasn't been tested yet regarding... And Here the link to the issue on CE Forums).

3. Does it have properly working Miracast function for phone screen-mirroring?

4. Also, does all other DLNA or UPnP based casting functions work properly? (Like casting pictures and videos from YouTube, Yatse and Bubble UPnP apps from phone/tablet to the Box).
                        (3. and 4. was broken in the official 001P0 FW).

5. Can the original weather widget be used the same way as in the official FW?

6. Can any other OFFICAL Beelink FW be re-flashed without any issues over this custom FW?

Any useful infos/replies from experienced users or from the author itself would be appreciated, thank you!
                        Sorry for late reply,
                        1.) latest available at the time so depending on which SN you have on box. One was 005P0 the other was 004P0. I hope to release another ROM soon based off of the 007P0 version.

2.) I don't use CoreElec so you'll need to ask on appropriate forum / thread, unless someone else knows the answer.

3/4.) Best thing to do is test it for yourself if it works in Stock ROM then it should on this ROM. If it doesn't, then please talk to Beelink. But consider what I had just mentioned. Everyone uses these boxes for different purposes, so best thing to do is to try it out for yourself and see if it works for your needs. You're mentioning a lot of different apps that are for your needs.

5.) No I do not care for Beelink's Stock home launcher, so it's removed. You can install it manually by getting it from original ROM or look here on the forum for one you can use. You'll need to look / ask on another thread for help on that.

6.) Yes you can always revert back original Stock ROM if you're unhappy with the results.

Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

[QUOTE=ALVATECH;n807722]

Sorry for late reply,
                          1.) latest available at the time so depending on which SN you have on box. One was 005P0 the other was 004P0. I hope to release another ROM soon based off of the 007P0 version.

Yes, please release ROM based on 007P0 version, looking forward. Thanks for you awesome work!

Comment

Hello guys,
                            Thanks ALVATECH for the great job, unfortunately i brick my gt mini-a trying to install the rom, actually i install your rom and it had problem with sound and when i install original rom , beelink not respond. Do you know which pin to short?
                            thanks in advanced.

Comment

Safetynet patch is not available in Magisk download section

Comment

Hi! Great work.

I flashed it on T95Q(old version) and everything is fine except one thing. The screen flickers when I have 2160p60hz resolution select. Flickering only happens when playing a video, or watching live TV.

2160p30hz works fine with no flickers, also on 1080p it's fine. I updated from Stock rom and this is the only issue.
                                Also the "Color Depth" and "Color Space" settings are greyed out and I can change those. Those settings were available on stock rom.

Any help would be appreciated.
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X