Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello i just bought my device. GTmini-A B95X. but I don't like ATV rum. I looked and could not find it. I want normal tablet phone rom. Can users give a link if there is experience?

Comment

Is this rum atv or tablet

Comment

I built this rum yesterday. very nice, it was exactly what I wanted. health in your hands. Thank you. we are waiting for aosp android 10

Comment

navigation keys do not work properly. I took care of it with apk. I want the virtual keys at the bottom to never come out. can i achieve this

Comment

nobody helps in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by mrvanity View Post
              Hello again,

I have a strange issue.
              After some time the buttons "Home" and "recents" from the navigation bar are not working.
              When pressed i can see that the background turnes black and comes back again. (like something is restarting)
              I have tried other launchers as well, but it doesnt seem to work.

Do you have any idea, on the issue?
              My regards.
              I am having the same problem. After a while, the navigation keys do not work. freezes. That's why I hid it and installed a navigation key application from the market. But there is trouble at home key

Comment

How do i put widget on google search bar?

Comment

Hi ALVATECH
                  I tried to burn your image but it keep stopping @ Download SYSTEM....16% 0x030403003
                  failed again 32% 0x030403003 @ Download SYSTEM
                  can you suggest what i did wrong.?
                  power plug in 1st
                  usb/unit power plug in together along with the pressing in AV slot.
                  after usb detect.
                  image load and START.
                  STRANGE USB Burning Tool
                  i switch to another laptop and its working.
                  i choose living room Tv and the layout looks different.
                  i'll reburn and select the 1st option.
                  still i'm not getting that layout that i wanted.

layout with black black back ground.

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
                  This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from the original GT1-Mini

Please read the entire first post before asking questions. Thank you.

(There has been some hardware variants so please read carefully.)
                  Best thing to do before flashing your box is to check which Serial Number you currently have on the bottom of your box.
                  I've made 2 different ROM's for these boxes one for boxes starting with SN:905X2 or SN:95X2 and another one for SN:B905 or SN:B95X.
                  Please download the correct ROM for your box down below.

Changes/Mods & Tweaks Alvatech ROM:
                  • This ROM is based off of Beelink's Firmware.
                  • Made 2 different ROM's for the different serial numbers.
                  • Removed unneeded apps that Beelink had installed.
                  • Removed and cleaned up files and scripts that are no longer needed.
                  • Nicer mouse cursor for easy viewing.
                  • Top status bar is working.
                  • Double click home button brings up Recent Apps in Grid View.
                  • Long Press on home button brings up Google Assistant.
                  • Long Press on microphone button on remote and hold while talking into mic for Google Assistant.
                  • Two Launchers: Square Home 3 , Android One Launcher.
                  • Added TV Settings in app drawer.
                  • Added Extra options in TV Settings.
                  • Additional Apps: X-Plore File Manager, Smart YouTube TV, Netflix, Kodi, & Power Menu
                  • Added additional *kl files to support more devices.
                  • Added 4K support for different YouTube versions.
                  • Updated Generic.kl to use the "Enter" Key.
                  • Fixed a permission grant issue.
                  • Added Google Clock (can be used as a screen saver too).
                  • Added Backdrop from Android TV for screen saver. You can change when to initiate it in TV Settings.
                  • Updated Google Apps (Gapps)
                  • TWRP Recovery 3.3.1-0
                  • Added Multi Webview options under Developer options / WebView Implementation.
                  • Setup Wizard so users can choose language and other options during first time initialization.
                  • Added Android TV remote control.
                  • Fixed some framework issues.
                  • HDMI CEC Language turned off by default.
                  • Alvatech Boot Logo and Boot Animation
                  • New Wallpaper
                  • Other system tweaks and changes, I'll update more info as I remember.
                  Changes 01/10/20:
                  • Made 2 different ROM's for the different serial numbers.
                  • Updated with the latest ROM from Beelink per SN.
                  • All changes from above still apply.
                  • Fixed an issue with voice typing throughout Android OS
                  • Fixed voice support for other remotes too. Example G30S remote.
                  • IPTV fix
                  • Gigabit compatibility
                  • Miracast added
                  • Video 4K long playback issue fixed.
                  • Updated Apps: Kodi, X-Plore File Manger, & Smart YouTube TV
                  • Updated Gapps & Permissions.
                  • Other small changes.
                  Donation:
                  A token of appreciation is always welcomed. Thank you!
                  Donation Link Here

Notes:
                  Please read the "Extra Tips Section" on the 2nd post for additional help.
                  When box boots for the first time only, installation is still going on in the background please be patient for it to load completely.
                  When you connect the box to the internet for the first time google dependencies will need to be updated, please allow for these updates to finish.

Download ROM for SN:905X2 or SN:95X2:
                  GT1Mini_AT_V2.0A_9.0

Download ROM for SN:B905 or SN:B95X:
                  GT1Mini_AT_V2.0A_9.0_B95X

Installation Instructions:
                  Recommend Using Latest Amlogic's USB Burning Tool 2.1.7.0 or later. SD Card Method can be used.

Very Important! If you use this ROM on a GTMini-A box, when flashing your box either by USB or SD-Card NEVER use the option Force Erase All only use the Normal Erase option or you will lose DRM Widevine L1.

Click needed link down below to download tool needed. There is also instructions / video how to use tool per links.
                  USB Burning Tool Method: Amlogic's USB Burning Tool
                  SD Card Method: Amlogic's Burn Card Maker

Hi

Hi

1ST BOOT TAKES ABOUT 5-6 MINUTES, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.
                  THIS DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP IF NEEDED! USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

This is to share my work with everyone and to try to make these TV boxes more enjoyable.
                  I will try my best to answer or help with any questions and or concerns as soon as I can.
                  If something doesn't function properly please let me know with as much detail as possible and I will try to fix it.
                  When posting for help please stay on subject, If it doesn't pertain to this ROM please search other threads for help or start a new thread.
                  I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO!!

Thank you Beelink for the sample hardware.

Last edited by Pat2020; 09-17-2020, 01:29.

Comment

Hello
                    I try to install the pure Android firmware on my GT Mini~A with the SD card method without success.
                    My device has 95x2 serial, I have downloaded the correct version of Alvatech's rom and created a bootable SD card with the tool on a 16 GB card
                    After the completion there is a popup window which writes ''Success'' so I suppose the SD card is OK.
                    I enter the SD card, press the button with the toothpick and connect the power cable but nothing happens.
                    If I remove the SD I can enter recovery mode with no problem
                    What am I doing wrong?
                    If I install a recovery tool app, enter the SD and reboot to recovery via the app will it work?

???????? ??? ?? joyeuse ??? ??????????????? Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kritikos44 View Post
                      Hello
                      I try to install the pure Android firmware on my GT Mini~A with the SD card method without success.
                      My device has 95x2 serial, I have downloaded the correct version of Alvatech's rom and created a bootable SD card with the tool on a 16 GB card
                      After the completion there is a popup window which writes ''Success'' so I suppose the SD card is OK.
                      I enter the SD card, press the button with the toothpick and connect the power cable but nothing happens.
                      If I remove the SD I can enter recovery mode with no problem
                      What am I doing wrong?
                      If I install a recovery tool app, enter the SD and reboot to recovery via the app will it work?

???????? ??? ?? joyeuse ??? ??????????????? Tapatalk
                      спасибо автору за создание такой прошивки .В меня gt1mini B95x.лрошивал через юсб бюрлинл тул версия 2.0.О прошивке . Прошивка имеет комбинированный характер.Через браузер встроеный хром можна устанавливливать нужные вам приложения. Особая благодарность автору этой прошивки,раньше я был только приверженец чистого андроида прошивок.

Comment

Originally posted by Hиколай View Post

спасибо автору за создание такой прошивки .В меня gt1mini B95x.лрошивал через юсб бюрлинл тул версия 2.0.О прошивке . Прошивка имеет комбинированный характер.Через браузер встроеный хром можна устанавливливать нужные вам приложения. Особая благодарность автору этой прошивки,раньше я был только приверженец чистого андроида прошивок.
                        Hi , English please , use Translator , greetings ...

Comment

Hi. For GTmini-A SN B95XRQAH80325, can you find any ROM or firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by sakymare View Post
                            Hi. For GTmini-A SN B95XRQAH80325, can you find any ROM or firmware?

Hello,
                            here is the link for the requested ROM with SN down below. Please note, this box is no longer a Netflix certified Android box. Beelink’s Netflix keys have been burnt/black-listed. If you have any issues with the pre-installed Netflix, just install the standard Netflix apk from a trusted source. Beelink nor I are no longer updating this box/ROM anymore.

Thank you,
                            ALVATECH

[ROM] Beelink GTMini-A ALVATECH Android (8.1 Oreo) S905X2 Widevine L1 DRM (Netflix Certified) This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from the original GTMini-A ROM. Please read the entire post before asking questions. Thank you. This ROM is for the GTMini-A TV Boxes I've converted

Comment

Thanks. I have installed the ROM, but it does not give any response. I have it connected to a Computer screen by HDMI , and it does not respond anything. As it has no power button what other way is there to turn on? I am no longer sure if the controller works or not.
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by sakymare View Post
                                Thanks. I have installed the ROM, but it does not give any response. I have it connected to a Computer screen by HDMI , and it does not respond anything. As it has no power button what other way is there to turn on? I am no longer sure if the controller works or not.
                                Hello,
                                The box should just turn on as soon as you plug it in. You may want to try another HDMI cable and or TV. Also, make sure the HDMI cable is pushed all the way in properly. Other than that, you may try flashing the box with the original ROM from Beelink directly. But I have used and flashed this ROM multiple times and I test this thoroughly before I release to public. If none of these things work, then your box probably has an issue.

Thank you,
                                ALVATECH

Comment

Working...
                                X