Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For 2 days i get black screen instead of home screen when i quit an application. Is it private problem or general.

Comment

I have the same problem. The home screen is blank, but the task screen is working and I'm able to switch to an older task, but after the "Clear all" command, nothing is happening, only the poweroff function works.

Comment

same problem, here too black screen instead of home screen ... I was wondering is it only me or as it starts to show as a bug

Comment

ALVATECH...I saw some boxes comes with android10...when do you expect to have 10 by? end of yr?
          also everytime smartyoutube ask for update...i update and it mess me up.
          is there a way to turn OFF update suggestions?

Comment

Hi! Any news on the black screen problem? I tried to use other FWs but this one is far better than any other else, so many thanks to Alvatech.

Comment

Hi,
              I have GT1 mini with B95X serial.
              I use this ROM to upgrade my device.
              every steps goes well and I received Successful for upgrade.
              when I attach my device to TV the light turns but no have signal.
              After 40 min, I have signal and config my device and update it, But after shutting down the device and turning up, TV does not have signal and the signal is back in about 40 min.
              I downgrade my device to Android 8.1 original and it works well.
              I tried original android 9 ROMs and all related in forum but I still couldn't handle it.

1- any one have any idea about it?

2- I cant find Android TV 8.1 ROM, any one can help me?

Regards,

Comment

good morning
                i have Beeling TV box Gt1-Mini
                but it dont end with one of the serial number you mention

the SN:5X2HQEF50012 64

With one should i use the 1st or the 2nd

thanks in advance
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

"Very Important! If you use this ROM on a GTMini-A box, when flashing your box either by USB or SD-Card NEVER use the option Force Erase All only use the Normal Erase option or you will lose DRM Widevine L1."

I installed the rom on version "DDR4_GT1-Mini-A_116N0_20190604" which has Widevine L1 None of the options in usb burning tools keep Widevine L1

* Normal erase

* Erase all

and

* Disabled erase flash does not keep Widevine L1....

Comment

This is a great rom thanks ALVATECH and those contributed.

The official fw 0070P0 was out for a while with some sweet fixes, any plan to upgrade?

Comment

Originally posted by bibe72 View Post
                      Hi! Any news on the black screen problem? I tried to use other FWs but this one is far better than any other else, so many thanks to Alvatech.
                      Same problem with black screen bug. Please help.

Comment

Working...
                      X