Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and thank you for your work but a question that works on x96 max 4/32 ddr4 s905x2 thank you for your answer.

Comment

Thanks for the firmware. My TV Box is TR99 2g16g, it does not recognize the wifi card or lan. I include 2 files that have the drivers. One is in Linux and the other is an addon that I use in libreelec. thanks for your

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

RTL8189ES, wifi/lan driver TR99

Comment

Hello. On X96 Max S905X2 watch work? Sleep-mode work like wake_lock? Noice reduction it's enabled or disabled?
          Thank you.

Comment

Remember guys!!
            I can't make all of your different boxes work without the box physically in hand. It's very difficult to test all the different hardware and scenarios out there and make everything work with just one ROM. It's difficult to make custom ROM's without the box in hand period. So please understand you're using this ROM at your own risk and it is made for Beelink's GT1-Mini. I never mentioned that it is made for any other boxes. If you decide to use it for your box it may or may not work properly. It's your decision if you're happy with the results since you're using it for another box other than Beelink's GT1-Mini.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by bergie2222 View Post
            Hello and thank you for your work but a question that works on x96 max 4/32 ddr4 s905x2 thank you for your answer.
            Hello,
            I don't own this box, so I can't answer that question. Sorry.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by swdave View Post
            How do I get recovery? It never works after flashing this rom.
            Hello,
            I have no problem getting into recovery. If you're using this ROM for another box that is not a Beelink GT-Mini than more than likely it's not compatible for your box.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by Vanto View Post
            Alvatech, awesome creation! Thanks a lot ...

... but having some issues here!
            1. Remote is working only for switching OFF the box. In order to turn it ON, I have to disconnect the power cable or leave it on until I use my T95Q again.
            2. What kind of root does your ROMs use? Is it Chainfire's SuperSU or is it Magisk (which I doubt) and how to change them!?

A)l the best and ...
            Keep 'em coming (new ROMs)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
            The box is pre-rooted from factory. Magisk at the moment isn't compatible with Android 9 on these custom ROM's. Also the problems you're having are because this ROM is made for GT1-Mini. I don't own a T95Q box, so it's difficult to test things without the box physically in hand.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by basheer12 View Post
            I have t95z tv box with 2/16 ddr3 is this rom work for my box
            Hello,
            I don't own a T95Z box, so it's difficult to test things and troubleshoot anything without the box physically in hand. Maybe someone else who's tested this on that type of box can answer.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

​​​​​​​
            Originally posted by axionflow View Post
            RTL8189ES, wifi/lan driver TR99
            Hello,
            I don't own that type of box, so it's difficult to test things and troubleshoot anything without the box physically in hand.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by MaxX96 View Post
            Hello. On X96 Max S905X2 watch work? Sleep-mode work like wake_lock? Noice reduction it's enabled or disabled?
            Thank you.
            Hello,
            I don't own that type of box, so it's difficult to test things, troubleshoot and create ROM's for these boxes without the box physically in hand.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi alvatech, I am trying to update from your interior rom to this. But I don't get it. I am using the sd method, but when I restart the device by pressing the lower button I just get into twrp, it doesn't do the installation like other times, what am I doing wrong?

Comment

Just info , work perfect on x96max 4/64 version , no front display or factory remote , thank you @ALVATECH
                teresa try to install reboot to libreelec apk from aptoide tv , after rebooting thru that apk i hope will start flashing ( updating ) from sd card

Comment

Originally posted by Maki_SM View Post
                  Just info , work perfect on x96max 4/64 version , no front display or factory remote , thank you @ALVATECH
                  teresa try to install reboot to libreelec apk from aptoide tv , after rebooting thru that apk i hope will start flashing ( updating ) from sd card
                  sorry but i can not understanding? with libreelec??? i try to reflash oreo and working but this pie img not working for me

Comment

I appreciate your attention. I was thinking and you correct me. Is it possible to put my firmware kernel in a zip file, next to the Wifi / Lan driver file? So you would not have to reconfigure a new firmware? Thank you

My fiemware, https://mega.nz/#!bFQwjA5Z!A53iRMCtp...UW_A2af9I99ZuI

Comment

• ALVATECH
                      ALVATECH commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sorry, this is not as easy as it sounds. Besides like I mentioned this is hard for me to do anything without the actual box physically in hand.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by teresa View Post

sorry but i can not understanding? with libreelec??? i try to reflash oreo and working but this pie img not working for me
                    Reboot to Libreelec is just trigger to force box to boot from sd card . Same procedure i use to flash ALVATECH new image. Burn img to sd card , install apk and reboot from 

Comment

Originally posted by Maki_SM View Post

Reboot to Libreelec is just trigger to force box to boot from sd card . Same procedure i use to flash ALVATECH? new image. Burn img to sd card , install apk and reboot from?
                      Nothing is not clear to me. I keep oreo and when I have a usb cable to a usb to test. I think it's a problem because this rom is not installed with the sd method

Thanks for your interest

Comment

Originally posted by teresa View Post
                        Hi alvatech, I am trying to update from your interior rom to this. But I don't get it. I am using the sd method, but when I restart the device by pressing the lower button I just get into twrp, it doesn't do the installation like other times, what am I doing wrong?
                        Hello,
                        If you're trying to use the SD-Card method you need to make sure the card is formatted and made properly. Try to use the format option that the SD-Card application offers and then try to re-make the SD-Card again. Once you have it made then you should be able to hold the reset button on the bottom of the box and then plug in the power cord, keeping the reset button held in until you see an Android logo with a progress bar at the bottom, then you can let go of the reset button. Keep trying if it doesn't work try another SD-Card or try the USB Burning Tool method.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello. Your firmware is based on what firmware Beelink GT1 Mini (004P0)?

Comment

Thanks for this ROM. It's one of the few that I seem to be able to successfully USB-burn onto my YAGALA K92 (S905X2) Android TV box.

May I ask if it's possible to get Magisk to pass SafetyNet on this ROM? I saw your guide on the 8.1 ROM, but I can't get the 8.1 ROM to flash successfully for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by andrei56 View Post
                              Hello. Your firmware is based on what firmware Beelink GT1 Mini (004P0)?
                              Hello,
                              yes this is based off of the latest Beelink ROM at the time of writing.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by alessa View Post
                              Hello. the rom is based on which version of Android 9? The last (004P0)?
                              See answer above.

Originally posted by ScrawnyB View Post
                              Thanks for this ROM. It's one of the few that I seem to be able to successfully USB-burn onto my YAGALA K92 (S905X2) Android TV box.

May I ask if it's possible to get Magisk to pass SafetyNet on this ROM? I saw your guide on the 8.1 ROM, but I can't get the 8.1 ROM to flash successfully for some reason.
                              Hello,
                              Magisk is not working at the moment with these type of ROM's with Android 9. From what I heard last is, that they are aware of it but don't know the status. My suggestion would be, is to try and ask on the XDA forum on the appropriate Magisk thread for some more answers if needed. Glad the ROM is working for your box. That's weird that the 8.1 won't work but the 9 version will.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                              X