X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
    Hello,
    Magisk is not working at the moment with these type of ROM's with Android 9. From what I heard last is, that they are aware of it but don't know the status. My suggestion would be, is to try and ask on the XDA forum on the appropriate Magisk thread for some more answers if needed. Glad the ROM is working for your box. That's weird that the 8.1 won't work but the 9 version will.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Would you mind entertaining helping me in private to see some suggestions on trying to get my box back to 7.x or 8.x so I can use Magisk? I'm thinking it's bootloader-related, but I'm not positive. Unfortunately I don't have a good flashable image to get back to 'stock', just some TWRP backups.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrawnyB View Post

Would you mind entertaining helping me in private to see some suggestions on trying to get my box back to 7.x or 8.x so I can use Magisk? I'm thinking it's bootloader-related, but I'm not positive. Unfortunately I don't have a good flashable image to get back to 'stock', just some TWRP backups.
      ?
      Hello,
      Because you don't have an original ROM image this would make it difficult to try to get you back on an older Android OS.The best thing I can tell you is to try get more info online about your box and or post a new thread about your box and see if anyone else knows of an image that works for that box. If not you would need to take a risk and keep trying to flash different ROM's until you find one that works for you.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Great job, tasted on T95Q works perfect. 

Comment

great rom! i like it! works well with my T95Q v1.
          Google voice assistant working ok with my G10 air mouse.
          hdmi cec working.
          wifi and ethernet working.
          ipega bluetooth gamepad working with navigation and games ​​​netflix sd working
          youtube 4k working
          kodi working
          power on/off working with g10 air mouse

better if rom have, but not required:
          Miracast
          Aptoide TV
          ​​​​​​
          stock ir remote​ not working. i tried the remote config fix from other rom but did not work. please advise how to import other remote config from other roms. other than copying the config to vendor/etc and update permission what else to do? do i need to update a master config that says i have imported this config? i noticed that there are multiple remote.* files in the folder. does the system load all this files in memory?

Comment

Great ROM Alvatech! I'm glad I loaded it up on my GT1 mini SN:95X2. I tend to try all the new ROMs and this is the best so far. The video detail is way better in Cody and other related APKs. So I had a quick and possibly dumb question for anyone here.The stock remote for the GT1 mini works perfect. I bought an aftermarket Wechip 2.4ghz remote with USB plug antenna. It was working just fine with the 115NO Android 8.1 stock firmware. The back button doesn't respond on any of the Android 9.0 Firmware ROMs. Is there a way to get the back button to work properly on this ATV 9.0? I tried to use the IR learning function of the Wechip remote. No dice....the back button still wont respond. Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Отличный ROM Alvatech!
              Все работает. Спасибо.

Comment

Originally posted by majdi qurony View Post
                Great job, tasted on T95Q works perfect.?
                ?
                Thank you so much for the positive feedback.
                Alvatech

Originally posted by raptur3d View Post
                great rom! i like it! works well with my T95Q v1.
                Google voice assistant working ok with my G10 air mouse.
                hdmi cec working.
                wifi and ethernet working.
                ipega bluetooth gamepad working with navigation and games ​​​netflix sd working
                youtube 4k working
                kodi working
                power on/off working with g10 air mouse

better if rom have, but not required:
                Miracast
                Aptoide TV
                ​​​​​​
                stock ir remote​ not working. i tried the remote config fix from other rom but did not work. please advise how to import other remote config from other roms. other than copying the config to vendor/etc and update permission what else to do? do i need to update a master config that says i have imported this config? i noticed that there are multiple remote.* files in the folder. does the system load all this files in memory?
                Hello,
                You can take a look at one of my other threads where another user mentions a patch for the remote to work with your type of box. I'll post link down below.
                I don't own that type of box so I wouldn't be able to test it.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Link:
                This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from the original GT1-Mini Please read the entire first post before asking questions. Thank you. (There has been some hardware variants so please read carefully.) Best thing to do before flashing your box is to check which Serial Number you

​​​​​​​
                Originally posted by NocturnalE View Post
                Great ROM Alvatech! I'm glad I loaded it up on my GT1 mini SN:95X2. I tend to try all the new ROMs and this is the best so far. The video detail is way better in Cody and other related APKs. So I had a quick and possibly dumb question for anyone here.The stock remote for the GT1 mini works perfect. I bought an aftermarket Wechip 2.4ghz remote with USB plug antenna. It was working just fine with the 115NO Android 8.1 stock firmware. The back button doesn't respond on any of the Android 9.0 Firmware ROMs. Is there a way to get the back button to work properly on this ATV 9.0? I tried to use the IR learning function of the Wechip remote. No dice....the back button still wont respond. Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
                Hello,
                I'm glad you're enjoying it. I will post some links down below that might be able to help you. Since I don't have that remote it's hard for me to help troubleshoot it without the remote in hand.
                Here are the links down below.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Links:

Originally posted by andrei56 View Post
                Отличный ROM Alvatech!
                Все работает. Спасибо.
                You're welcome, and thank you for the compliment.
                ​​​​​​​Alvatech

Comment

Como puedo poner TWRP recovery, al n5 max 4gb 64gb al firmaware stock???

Comment

Originally posted by Cristhian.ilian.10 View Post
                    Como puedo poner TWRP recovery, al n5 max 4gb 64gb al firmaware stock???
                    Hello,
                    I don't own the box you're referring to. You can try some of the links down below or ask on the appropriate thread.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Links:
                    https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...mlogic-devices

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...2-u211-devices

Comment

Can i use this for tanix tx5 max?

Comment

Originally posted by mr_eser View Post
                        Can i use this for tanix tx5 max?
                        I don’t know since I don’t own this box. 
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello, is there way to built in Chromecast, and worked HBO GO? Thanks in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by club3m View Post
                            Hello, is there way to built in Chromecast, and worked HBO GO? Thanks in advance...
                            Hello,
                            Sorry these boxes are not certified so this will not work. A lot of this has to do with it being rooted and not certified.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

does this rom have the app to where i can add more shortcuts to the homescreen? some downloaded apks wont show up by default. also, does ES file explorer work with this version of atv?

Comment

Originally posted by atlakeem View Post
                                does this rom have the app to where i can add more shortcuts to the homescreen? some downloaded apks wont show up by default. also, does ES file explorer work with this version of atv?
                                Hello,
                                a lot of this stuff can be added after you install the ROM. You might try installing Aptoide TV to install additional apps needed. This will help you sideload other apps that are not normally in the Google Play Store.
                                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                                X